Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81699 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#60466 Jul 5, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
Smear honey all over yourself and go right up and pet him.Then he'll be your friend.I wonder if bears ever fart?
I hadn't read your posts when I read OhioCreepGirls drunken nonsense. I'm sure bears fart. This I do know, old Humpaburn overfilled his depends when he saw a friggin' black bear. Poop was flowing over the top and down both his legs, according to the milkman.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#60467 Jul 5, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
You drunken lush.What did you and your girlfriend try again now? This could be interesting.Unless you both look like old drunk rosie odonalls.I hope you at least look as good as ellen.If she is ten years older than you that would make her about 89 right? Ha ha ha
Some litebread I put out brought the birds right up to the porch today.It were a massacre.Eighteen and counting.
This bunch of old creeps are so ugly they stay drunk to live with themselves. It sounded like some kinky stuff going on to me too. Two old bags, gag a maggot. UCK!!!

“The only good bird...”

Since: Jun 12

Is a dead bird

#60468 Jul 5, 2012
The're mean people Uncle Una.They try to act nice but then they put down anyone who isn't one of the regular bunch in the old drunk farts club.Like old mangy mongrel did to me.That's alright.I don't want to be their friend no how.Your the greatest Uncle Una.Stinkey's parents are here we're going to the cinema.Popcorn farts!Hehehe
Bye.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60469 Jul 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
This bunch of old creeps are so ugly they stay drunk to live with themselves. It sounded like some kinky stuff going on to me too. Two old bags, gag a maggot. UCK!!!
ROFLMAO.ttyl

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#60470 Jul 5, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes OJG, a full grown black bear slipped out the woods along my garage which is about 100 ft from the house, and walked up the gravel drive and stopped in a landscaped area with the pond. I got five minutes video and half a dozen stills,, at one point he slumberd back towards me and at about 30 feet I began backing up, lol,, he spotted me then and just turned back into the woods. I called the dept fish and game to report his presence. He did not have a tracking collar. Estimated to be 300 lbs, it's a very healthy critter.
Yes OCG, a full grown black bear at least 20 ft. tall. Ie came out of the woods growling, I shat myself. It went around the gravel drive way and stopped near my rinky dink pond. He slumbered back toward me when it got about 30 ft away I shat myself again, I finally got my arse in gear and ran in the house, still filling my depends. I called the dept fish and game to reoport his presence. I'm drunk, I didn't say that right. I was wearing a flea collar. That big arse bear weighed at least 1300 lbs. After having the crap scared out of me, I only weigh 70 lbs. I was full of it. Still am I think. You couldnt drag me out of this house with a team of mule's. Humpaburn out.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#60471 Jul 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that. That's all these "regular" trolls are is a bunch of Alkies. The only liquid they consume is booze and coffee. It sounds like some girly girly gay stuff going on to me. Or maybe I should say old hag & really old hag.
Milkman my ass.

That was YOU playin' around in that depends.

How bout that. A twofer..

Location hidden

#60472 Jul 5, 2012
Finally made it home from a very long day at the office. Everyone playing nice?

Location hidden

#60473 Jul 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Yes OCG, a full grown black bear at least 20 ft. tall. Ie came out of the woods growling, I shat myself. It went around the gravel drive way and stopped near my rinky dink pond. He slumbered back toward me when it got about 30 ft away I shat myself again, I finally got my arse in gear and ran in the house, still filling my depends. I called the dept fish and game to reoport his presence. I'm drunk, I didn't say that right. I was wearing a flea collar. That big arse bear weighed at least 1300 lbs. After having the crap scared out of me, I only weigh 70 lbs. I was full of it. Still am I think. You couldnt drag me out of this house with a team of mule's. Humpaburn out.
Remember that time you came running inside to get me because you thought you saw Sasquatch? But it was a false alarm it wasn't really Sasquatch was it?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#60475 Jul 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that time you came running inside to get me because you thought you saw Sasquatch? But it was a false alarm it wasn't really Sasquatch was it?
No Nanny, but I thought it was. It was just Bluewhiner doing some lewd and obscene things to a Billy Goat. I had never seen a person twisted in so many different directions before.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#60476 Jul 5, 2012
There's no danger of you being assailed by the blues brothers because you're grinning from ear to ear. You're determined to make the best of whatever the blues brothers will bring, and it looks as though some very good things are coming your way. For instance, there could be an interesting invitation and you will also have a good laugh with one of your favorite people.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60477 Jul 5, 2012
What some Union Generals did after the civil War besides politics:

Lew Wallace wrote "Ben Hur" which was later the basis for the movie starring Charleton Heston.

Abner Doubleday was popularly credited with having invented baseball.

Ambrose Burnside had such mutton chops beard, that he was considered to be the founder of "side burns".

Location hidden

#60478 Jul 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
What some Union Generals did after the civil War besides politics:

Lew Wallace wrote "Ben Hur" which was later the basis for the movie starring Charleton Heston.

Abner Doubleday was popularly credited with having invented baseball.

Ambrose Burnside had such mutton chops beard, that he was considered to be the founder of "side burns".
I love history trivia...President Trivia is my specialty.

Location hidden

#60479 Jul 5, 2012
zev wrote:
don't tase me bra
A taser bra? That would do double duty on a blind date gone bad...where does on purchase a taser bra? "Tasers in your jumblies? How did I miss those?"

Location hidden

#60480 Jul 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>A taser bra? That would do double duty on a blind date gone bad...where does on purchase a taser bra? "Tasers in your jumblies? How did I miss those?"
**one

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#60481 Jul 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
A taser bra? That would do double duty on a blind date gone bad...where does on purchase a taser bra? "Tasers in your jumblies? How did I miss those?"
"Oh, be-haaaaaaave!"

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60482 Jul 5, 2012
Ted is a great flick.Ted is so cool.He made us think of uncle Ted on here.Jan got our t-shirts made up.They say The Una Farter then they say,telling it like it is.We was just wondering if its OK to put the picture you use on them too Una.Would that be alright.Stupid computer is about to shut down for the night.We'll check tomorrow.Hey I can get stinkey to look tonight.Calling him now.Bye

Location hidden

#60483 Jul 5, 2012
Una Far Tater
We really need to get some grammar workbooks for those boys. Nanny is off to workout on the elliptical...later
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#60484 Jul 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60485 Jul 5, 2012
Leading Civil War Kentuckians..

Robert Anderson.. Fort Sumpter Union General

James Birney.... Abolitionist leader

Frances Preston Blair jr... Union General

Montgomery Blair.. lawyer representing Dred Scott

Simon Bolivar Buckner.. Confederate General... pall bearer at funeral of Ulysses S. Grant

John Buford..Union Cavalry General from Versailles was credited with saving the high ground for the federals.. his character played by Sam Elliott in the movie "Gettysburg"

Christopher "Kit" Carson left Ky and spent the war fighting indians in Texas and New Mexico

Thomas Churchill.. Confederate General and later governor of Arkansas

Cassius Marcellius Clay.. Abolitionist and helped with the purchase of Alaska

Henry Clay.. originally from Va. became a lawyer and statesmen from Lexington authored the Compromise of 1850 to try to hedge against war.

John J. Crittenden..Statesman and politician

Jefferson Davis.. Kentucky born Confederate President

Basil Wilson Duke.. Confederate General and a member of John Hunt Morgan's raiders

to be continued..........
stinkey

Mount Vernon, KY

#60486 Jul 5, 2012
my last name is davis.wonder if i'm relatid to jefferson davis?hi im stinkey im the keeper of the farts.we all farted in zip lock bags and put our names on them and i have to keep them all.we got flavor seal bags so they dont break open.i hope they dont they is enuff gas in them all to blow the whole house sky hi.tommy is bout the smartest boy in school and strongest in fourth grade so he is the president of the club.he wants to no how can we get that picture of una farter for our shirts?good western is on chanel 342 rite now.tanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baseball 5 hr Brad 24
grave digger mc ?? (Apr '16) 7 hr Bitch Please 40
dope feigns that have a hot wife, or girlfriend (Jul '15) 15 hr friend 6
Lady at vastwood 23 hr It was me 48
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sun Dawson Dave 827
Hey you May 19 Billy 10
james lee gaddis May 19 Rita coyle 4

Hartford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages