Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70459 Jul 5, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not a little punk, he's not poor, he's can read just fine and he's not a jew. Scared to meet the cutie pie? If I was in CT, I'd be there in a heatbeat. CT corruption aside. You're just a chicken sh!t.
I take back everything I ever said about French chicks :)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70460 Jul 5, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not a little punk, he's not poor, he's can read just fine and he's not a jew. Scared to meet the cutie pie? If I was in CT, I'd be there in a heatbeat. CT corruption aside. You're just a chicken sh!t.
If you were in CT, I would eet you anywhere you wanted. Don't worry about this hairless phaggot showing up anytime soon. He knows it. We know it.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70461 Jul 5, 2013
Craps. I left out the "m". I would meet you. 8>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70462 Jul 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I take back everything I ever said about French chicks :)
French chicks likeada tongue bath. And Pierre Yumpin likeatodo dat. It make a me all Yimminy inside. LOL Just marking time until the troll gets off the dime and puts her asz where her mouth is.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70463 Jul 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
French chicks likeada tongue bath. And Pierre Yumpin likeatodo dat. It make a me all Yimminy inside. LOL Just marking time until the troll gets off the dime and puts her asz where her mouth is.
Thanks for the imagery.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70464 Jul 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm suggesting no such thing. Are you suggesting you could park a truck in the shadow of Cheftell's caboose? I can see where she may have mistaken my comment about the Statue of Liberty (from France) for one about her...the resemblance is so, so, nonexistent.
I know you never open his links so I thought you might be interested to know that the distinguished color from Virginia is batting about .333 with his links. They're so old and tired, the majority don't work anymore.
Promise you'll wear protection on your date.
My only protection will be a 2 X 4 strapped across my asz to keep me from fallin in. Your advice is always welcome, Commander. Did your pyrotechnics go off as planned? For the first time in years, we had no neighborhood displays of their bravado against local ordinances. Either times are tough, or they're chicken sh!t. OK with me. Got a good nights rest.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70465 Jul 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm suggesting no such thing. Are you suggesting you could park a truck in the shadow of Cheftell's caboose?
Once a butthead, always a butthead.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70466 Jul 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My only protection will be a 2 X 4 strapped across my asz to keep me from fallin in. Your advice is always welcome, Commander. Did your pyrotechnics go off as planned? For the first time in years, we had no neighborhood displays of their bravado against local ordinances. Either times are tough, or they're chicken sh!t. OK with me. Got a good nights rest.
There were backyard displays going on for hours all around the lake starting at twilight. That got us to the big boom between Disney and Universal Studios later on. When it comes to converting money to noise, nobody does it better. Everyone woke up with the right number of digits and the grandkids were duly impressed.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70467 Jul 5, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late to prove you're perceptive. Besides, I respect Frenchies now.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70468 Jul 5, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I tell you that I would luv 2?
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70469 Jul 5, 2013

Good news Manhattan..!!
Good news Tel Aviv..!!
Erdogan is on our side..!!

He's sending us a whole bunch of European tourists eager to spend their Euros as they compete with the locals for any available table at pubs and restaurants ...

Since the Taksim Square demonstrators' gas spraying and water cannon blasting fiasco, Europeans wannabe Turkish Riviera vacationers are looking for alternative options to spend their Euros this summer.

Erdogan's natural reaction ... he has devaluated the TL (Turkish Lira) around 10%. For the first time in history the US dollar exchange rate hit the 2 TL mark..!!.. and we haven't seen all of it..

Sunday's newspapers advertisements are going to bring about changes on their vacations plans for many Israelis.

European's caution about the situation in Taksim, will be met by Israeli indifference and chutzpah ... and I can't promise I will not be buying a middle of the week four nights stay at one of the 'all included' Turkish joints at the Turkish Riviera.

...the old law that spells "wherever there is trouble there is also opportunity"..

Thanks, Erdogan ..

CTM

Southbury, CT

#70470 Jul 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Your call. I'm waiting.
...Is that really all you have to say?
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70471 Jul 5, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
......So you must be the one he has the hots for. Seems he can't get his mind out of having sex with a male, you two should meet.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70474 Jul 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were in CT, I would eet you anywhere you wanted. Don't worry about this hairless phaggot showing up anytime soon. He knows it. We know it.
....This is more of your B.S. talk I mentioned before. So when were you a coward?
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#70475 Jul 5, 2013
I am wondering how long it will be before the Israelis start selling US weapon information to the Chinese and Russians when they see the US falling apart? I suspect this will happen soon if it hasn't already. Good job FEDS your pretend friends the Israelis are not only bleeding the US tax payer but will sell us out for the almighty dollar in the end. How stupid you can be!

Location hidden

#70476 Jul 5, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......So you must be the one he has the hots for. Seems he can't get his mind out of having sex with a male, you two should meet.
Last time I checked, I am not a male. You have a warped brain. My sympathies.

Location hidden

#70477 Jul 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I take back everything I ever said about French chicks :)
Too late, bobble-head.

Location hidden

#70478 Jul 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Craps. I left out the "m". I would meet you. 8>)
Worked fine either way. ;)

How come I still can't fall asleep!

LOL
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70479 Jul 5, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
I am wondering how long it will be before the Israelis start selling US weapon information to the Chinese and Russians when they see the US falling apart? I suspect this will happen soon if it hasn't already. Good job FEDS your pretend friends the Israelis are not only bleeding the US tax payer but will sell us out for the almighty dollar in the end. How stupid you can be!

The feds have their hands full investigating and keeping records on each one of you Fklestinians..

On Kwait, way back then on the days of Sadam Husseini's michiggass, you stabbed the Kwaity People on their backs.
Remember..??... or.. perhaps I'm making this up..??

Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70480 Jul 5, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked fine either way. ;)
How come I still can't fall asleep!
LOL

Why don't you try to bring to your bed the Teddy-bear..??

Teddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Emeem 1,110,797
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,697
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 26 min Mandy 305,664
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min Eric 69,397
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) 4 hr ryan 41
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Pete Lake 19,216
State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Wed Jaslin Martinez 41
•••
•••
Hartford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE