Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70398 Jul 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What's the French chick got to do withit?

Ohhh, you ..... you didn't know..
It has to do with, liberty, freedom and also the independence thing..

Je vous explique.

Voici Claudine. Elle travaille a AIPAC..

She's 237 .. and still looking good..

I hope you have a great barbecue, cold beers for the troops and some wine for the officers..

We are just recovering from the latest invasion of Taglit-Birthright. The lady of my heart's nice from Long Island was here with them. So this year our celebrating will consist only of empting au bord de la Mediterranee, a bottle of Carmel Selected Merlot and going through some cholesterol loaded smelly cheese and locally baked baguette ...that the lady of my heart got at her favorite Shuk Hakarmel (open market in the heart of Tel Aviv) stall.

... something tells me that for dessert ... I might get lucky..

Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70399 Jul 3, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking about me?
Is this place troll heaven and out of control?

Indeed..!!
This troll's maintained and operated forum .. it's nothing but the beacon of culture and politic indoctrination of the whole WWW..

Happy Independence day to you too ...
Are you independent..?? Or you still have to get once a week out of the dryer, the worn out socks of some heavy weight, snoring, bold, toilet lid pee sprinkling, ignorant, big mouth s.o.b...??
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70400 Jul 3, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
Now I know you are also blond..
I'll write it again. Print it and glue it on your refrigerator's door so you can see several times every day..
I do four positions ... arba, quatre, si (Mandarin), cuatro, four, fier, shetiry... ohh, and I almost forgot quattro ...(thanks, ladies)
One of them, just one of them .... because of the geography and mechanics involved ... provides deep penetration.. of my humble tool..
Kapisch..??
Tell you the truth,...this is one of those things that in practice are easier to visualize than in theory..
.....You know the only woman you ever made cry was your mother when she caught you masturbating and saw how small it is. She cried knowing she will become a grandmother. This is a blessing on the world though, we don't need another self absorbed delusional idiot.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70401 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>.
If you tell me what positions you do ... I'll tell you how old I am..
Deal..??
....Maybe you should ask your mother. By the way, hold old is your little brother? Looks different from you,no? So part of me is always a little closer than you know:)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#70402 Jul 3, 2013
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...

Who the f*ck gives the f*ckin military the right to suspend the constitution? This is beyond ridiculous.

I will not be surprised if this sh*t turns into a civil war. Yay democracy!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70403 Jul 3, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking about me?
Is this place troll heaven and out of control?
Narcissistic much?

It's just the seasonal shift, summer trolls. We don't always attract the desirable ones.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70404 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>.
Ohhh, you ..... you didn't know..
It has to do with, liberty, freedom and also the independence thing..
Je vous explique.
Voici Claudine. Elle travaille a AIPAC..
She's 237 .. and still looking good..
I hope you have a great barbecue, cold beers for the troops and some wine for the officers..
We are just recovering from the latest invasion of Taglit-Birthright. The lady of my heart's nice from Long Island was here with them. So this year our celebrating will consist only of empting au bord de la Mediterranee, a bottle of Carmel Selected Merlot and going through some cholesterol loaded smelly cheese and locally baked baguette ...that the lady of my heart got at her favorite Shuk Hakarmel (open market in the heart of Tel Aviv) stall.
... something tells me that for dessert ... I might get lucky..
She was a gift from France because they promised to help and then showed up just in time for the after-party. Well, at least the quality of the wine improved.

I'm turning the torch over to my pyromaniac son and nephews and will play with the grandkids while they try not to lose any important body parts setting off fireworks in the rain. Enjoy the mishpocha and the stinky cheese (another French influence) which will bring on the other birthright...a coronary bypass.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70405 Jul 3, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/ middleeast/2013/07/20137319828 176718.html
Who the f*ck gives the f*ckin military the right to suspend the constitution? This is beyond ridiculous.
I will not be surprised if this sh*t turns into a civil war. Yay democracy!
Right? It's the same old Egypt though, democracy won't be the cause of their war. That shiz is rooted in the 7th century. Hang in there man, you'll know it's democracy at work when the civilians control the military and not the other way around.
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70406 Jul 3, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.....You know the only woman you ever made cry was your mother when she caught you masturbating and saw how small it is. She cried knowing she will become a grandmother. This is a blessing on the world though, we don't need another self absorbed delusional idiot.

Poor thing...So that's what it iiis..!!

That's why you don't like ficky fickyyyyy..
It was rape within the familyyyy.

Most little girls get raped at home..
Remember Aisha..??
Well, she was raped by .... what's his face..??....by Khadija's husband ...

..what,... all of the sudden you don't know who is Khadija's husband..??(piss buh)

Was it your dad, I mean .... your biological dad..??
..or was it your dad at the foster home..??

Poor thing..
Look, Aisha (piss buh, too) she went through the same thing and today she is the object of love of one point five billion human beings..

We all love you.
You are the victim.
YOU ARE NOT THE RAPIST, YOU ARE NOT THE RAPIST, YOU ARE NOT THE RAPIST.
D'you understand that..??
I wrote it three times, Arafat's style. Remember Arafat..??(a rapist himself). When he wanted to get an idea across the audience, he (piss buh) repeated it threeee times.. Like ... like he knew those asses don't understand shit..!!

(who needs fire works on Independence Day ..??... we got Bashar al ass whole..!!)

Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70407 Jul 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>She was a gift from France because they promised to help and then showed up just in time for the after-party. Well, at least the quality of the wine improved.
I'm turning the torch over to my pyromaniac son and nephews and will play with the grandkids while they try not to lose any important body parts setting off fireworks in the rain. Enjoy the mishpocha and the stinky cheese (another French influence) which will bring on the other birthright...a coronary bypass.

TRD, the coronary bypass, I feel compelled to remind you, it is not on the birthright ... it's on the left ... Remember..??

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70408 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>.
TRD, the coronary bypass, I feel compelled to remind you, it is not on the birthright ... it's on the left ... Remember..??
Touché.
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70409 Jul 3, 2013

FIRED ...

http://media.washtimes.com/media/image/2012/1...

In Israel, Bibi told his ministers to keep their traps shut..!!

I believe that through Tantawi or any of his generals, Israel is waiting for some clarifications from Sisi, as to what are the new leadership intentions, agenda and positions.. regarding the neighborhood..

I'm optimistic...

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70410 Jul 3, 2013
ErDOGen the Turkish muslim "God", NoBama the great fake one, worldwide the muslim Bros, Iran, Syria, Nazirallah, are the great losers of the Egyptian whatever it will be called. It turns out for Israel its not a bad deal, not a bad deal at all. Now lets see some photos from Cairo that you wont see any other place, especially not in the American press. Finally the Egyptians are agreeing with what I am preaching for a very long time.
See and be informed.
http://directorblue.blogspot.co.il/2013/07/15...

Happy 4th of July.
God Bless America.
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70411 Jul 4, 2013
Uzi wrote:
ErDOGen the Turkish muslim "God", NoBama the great fake one, worldwide the muslim Bros, Iran, Syria, Nazirallah, are the great losers of the Egyptian whatever it will be called. It turns out for Israel its not a bad deal, not a bad deal at all. Now lets see some photos from Cairo that you wont see any other place, especially not in the American press. Finally the Egyptians are agreeing with what I am preaching for a very long time.
See and be informed.
http://directorblue.blogspot.co.il/2013/07/15...
Happy 4th of July.
God Bless America.

C'mon Uzi, even CTM can see that those are all photoshop creations from your copains at the Mossad.

Do you think now Mahmoud Abbas is going to find the brains and cohones ....to sit with Bibi and start working toward something meaningful..?? It's about time..!!

Have a great Independence Day, Tiger.. you deserve it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70412 Jul 4, 2013
Hello....

Anybody remember this guy?

Over 100,000 dead and we can still be distracted by this "squirrel!" call in Egypt.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70413 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>.
C'mon Uzi, even CTM can see that those are all photoshop creations from your copains at the Mossad.
Do you think now Mahmoud Abbas is going to find the brains and cohones ....to sit with Bibi and start working toward something meaningful..?? It's about time..!!
Have a great Independence Day, Tiger.. you deserve it.
Let me help you understand CTM's fascination with your mother. In the 50's-60-s, there was a thing called "playing the dozens". This a brief description of what it entailed:

>The dozens can be a harmless game, or, if tempers flare, a prelude to violence. While the competition, on its face, is usually light-hearted, smiles sometimes mask real tensions. But in its purest form, the dozens is part of an African-American custom of verbal sparring, of woofin' and signifyin', intended to defuse conflict nonviolently, descended from an oral tradition rooted in traditional West African cultures.

"Yo mama", or "yo madra" are common, widely recognized argumentative rejoinder in African-American vernacular speech, is a cryptic and sometimes comical allusion to the dozens. Four examples would be, "Yo mama is so fat, when she jumps in the air, she gets stuck!" or "Yo mama is so stupid that she failed a survey!" or "Yo mama is so stupid she sold her car for gas money!" or "your mama is so stupid it took her 2 hours to watch 60 Minutes!"

If you said anything about an African-American's mother, it was an insult that tested his manhood and usually led to a fist fight. Not knowing who his father was, mother was all he had to connect him to this planet. Us crackers, on the other hand, would respond, "What's she got to do with this?" Or, "She didn't do anything to you." It's a cultural thang.

So, VOP, we probably have a disenchanted African-American who was turned away from the voting booth for not showing a valid I.D. and justs wants to antagonize a white Jew, or a black man/woman experiencing the first stage of dementia and is locked into those fun games of the 50's. Either way, the chances of CTM knowing what his mother was, are slim. Judging from what I see, some buzzard crapped on a rock and CTM hatched out in the sun. I hope this helped.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70414 Jul 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
Hello....
Over 100,000 dead and we can still be distracted by this "squirrel!" call in Egypt.
Can I say that it's not a bad thing? Maybe the Brotherhood won't get a foothold there either.
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70415 Jul 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
Hello....

Assad Jr. had the nerve to call upon Mursi .. to resign..

Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70416 Jul 4, 2013

Party time..!!

Although we won't be there (simply, we were not invited) today at the US Embassy they are having a party.. and the good news is ... we can kind of 'be there'..

"" Tonight starting as 19:30 (Israel time): July 4th festivities LIVE from the Ambassador's residence. Click here for the LIVE broadcast: http://1.usa.gov/1axK7re ""

Chag Sameach, USA..!!

Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#70417 Jul 4, 2013
Merry New 4th of July & a Happy Belated Independentry!

Here's to the greatest 2 nation-states in the world by far: the Big Satan and the Little Satan that we all love to love!

And our love for US and Israel is decidedly NOT weird or gross! Ok, maybe a little, sometimes, hahaha woohooo!

np:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

So all you uber-tarded haters of Freedom, Fun & Awesomeness -- you know who you are, whether you be Muslim, Marxist, neo-Nazi or just tired old jealous butt-hurt "Progressive"-obsess ives .... you can lookey-look at Big Satan's or Little Satan's sexy greatness, but you CANNOT TOUCH, nah-ah, no sir, eat your collective heart out, creeptoids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,126,978
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr grave digger 47,499
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Judith Feinberg 19,384
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr The_Box 306,276
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr scirocco 70,102
Popular '80s West Hartford Music Hall To Be Dem... (Jun '09) 20 hr AWXYZ 254
Black males often struggle to stay ahead (Jan '09) 21 hr AWXYZ 423
Hartford Dating
Find my Match

Hartford Jobs

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance