Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,178)

Showing posts 63,541 - 63,560 of67,232
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lamproni ardziv

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like the latest Hunt in the Everglades, Islamists are evasive. The American Woman killed in Syria had converted to Islam over the objections of her relatives. They told her that she was staring into the eyes of a serpent. Looks like the serpent has a few more eyes to stare into. She's reduced to a toe tag. Do jihad women have 72 virgins waiting for them, too. Same sex? Egads. I'd love that u-tube presentation. whack-a-doo.
i think they become the virgins themselves

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

lamproni ardziv wrote:
<quoted text>i think they become the virgins themselves
Talk about motivation...they must be lining up around the block to convert for that.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

il·le·git·i·mate...part 2

http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2013/06/02/Isr...

Can't even win by cheating...pathetic.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

lamproni ardziv wrote:
<quoted text>these so called Christians in the USA are more jews or israeli than the israelis they need to go live in israel
They are welcome anytime.
God Bless america.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

TRD wrote:
il·le·git·i·mate...part 2
http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2013/06/02/Isr...
Can't even win by cheating...pathetic.
Tyson-Holyfield come to mind. Problem here is that THEY were both African-American. This Gold Medal Champion was Jew. The other one? Well, a product of parental guidance. Think rabis.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tyson-Holyfield come to mind. Problem here is that THEY were both African-American. This Gold Medal Champion was Jew. The other one? Well, a product of parental guidance. Think rabis.
OK, I'm thinking rabis....nothing comes to mind. Now what?

I've always resisted the urge to agree with you and Uzi when you used "savages" in the past to describe Arabs. Not today.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

TRD TRD, its retarded savages.
Regards
Uzi
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Its retarded savages just like here,

This judge is magnificent. Bravo. Listen and send on.........

Mother of bombers. WATCH THIS!

This is why I like Fox news!

WATCH THIS!

If you haven't seen this video yet, you should watch this. Brave Newscaster for Fox News. I'm proud of her.

She may be a woman , but she has guts. The White House will put so much pressure on Fox to force them to fire her it will be unreal. She has violated "all" the new political correctness words for terrorists, jihadist, Muslims, Islam, etc., etc.This is the way the President should actually speak while sending a message to radical Islam terrorists, Hamas, Al Qaeda, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-judge...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Its retarded savages just like here,
This judge is magnificent. Bravo. Listen and send on.........
Mother of bombers. WATCH THIS!
This is why I like Fox news!
WATCH THIS!
If you haven't seen this video yet, you should watch this. Brave Newscaster for Fox News. I'm proud of her.
She may be a woman , but she has guts. The White House will put so much pressure on Fox to force them to fire her it will be unreal. She has violated "all" the new political correctness words for terrorists, jihadist, Muslims, Islam, etc., etc.This is the way the President should actually speak while sending a message to radical Islam terrorists, Hamas, Al Qaeda, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and the Muslim Brotherhood.
http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-judge...
"She may be a woman , but she has guts."?

You're in trouble now :>))

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

If there ever was a "Real Housewives of the Middle East" reality show, I suppose it would be built on some of these very same elements...

http://www.yalibnan.com/2013/06/02/syria-miss...

It makes me wonder: How bad do you have to screw the pooch before the sectarian violence occurs between your sect and your sect?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

TRD wrote:
If there ever was a "Real Housewives of the Middle East" reality show, I suppose it would be built on some of these very same elements...
http://www.yalibnan.com/2013/06/02/syria-miss...
It makes me wonder: How bad do you have to screw the pooch before the sectarian violence occurs between your sect and your sect?
Whatever keeps them busy tormenting each other is fine with me.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever keeps them busy tormenting each other is fine with me.
Usually, they fracture along the fault-line between sects. This might be a significant break in the supply chain between Iran and Syria, not to mention a disruption in the force for Shiites who are now teaming-up with Sunnis in Iraq to overthrow the current Shiite administration.

It's such big news it overshadows Abbas's slick move to replace Prime Ministers without benefit of an election.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
So? I was pretty sure that was what they had under their uniforms before they showed us so no secrets have been divulged. Besides, it's a morale booster...YOLO!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So? I was pretty sure that was what they had under their uniforms before they showed us so no secrets have been divulged. Besides, it's a morale booster...YOLO!
Au contraire, Commander. Contrary to popular belief they do not all look the same turned upside-down. I've developed my own scale for describing Paradise. Allow me. The first number indicates mass in lbs and the second number indicates orifice size. For instance, if I had first-hand personal knowledge of certain information, I would report to my Service Buddies that I just enjoyed a 3 pounder with a 6 orifice. Not to be confused with super sizing, the smaller of each of those numbers is ideal. I might not even report such a horrible drinking induced encounter. But, a 2 lb'r w/a 2 orifice is something write home about. You look like you have good Math skills. Can you improve/approve my formula?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire, Commander. Contrary to popular belief they do not all look the same turned upside-down. I've developed my own scale for describing Paradise. Allow me. The first number indicates mass in lbs and the second number indicates orifice size. For instance, if I had first-hand personal knowledge of certain information, I would report to my Service Buddies that I just enjoyed a 3 pounder with a 6 orifice. Not to be confused with super sizing, the smaller of each of those numbers is ideal. I might not even report such a horrible drinking induced encounter. But, a 2 lb'r w/a 2 orifice is something write home about. You look like you have good Math skills. Can you improve/approve my formula?
I might be able to refine the calculation if you can answer whether that is the pre or post shave weight. If it's post-shave, it takes the square of the hair out of the equation.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I might be able to refine the calculation if you can answer whether that is the pre or post shave weight. If it's post-shave, it takes the square of the hair out of the equation.
Judging by the preponderance of "judgie" activity, it's possible that your hair question is most applicable. We may have found the Beast of the Southern Wild amongst us. Their body hair extends from the navel due South to the back of their neck. That would equate to approx. 1-2 lbs extra. However, my calculations only apply to adorned treasures. And, may I add, shaving comes under personal hygiene which is sorely lacking in that region. Obviously, the formula has to be adjusted according to locale. Well, back to the drawing board. YOLO.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by the preponderance of "judgie" activity, it's possible that your hair question is most applicable. We may have found the Beast of the Southern Wild amongst us. Their body hair extends from the navel due South to the back of their neck. That would equate to approx. 1-2 lbs extra. However, my calculations only apply to adorned treasures. And, may I add, shaving comes under personal hygiene which is sorely lacking in that region. Obviously, the formula has to be adjusted according to locale. Well, back to the drawing board. YOLO.
Oh look, they're wearing ejection seat adapters.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/co...

I feel like I led such a sheltered military career, all I had to worry about was the enemy before Facebook.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, they're wearing ejection seat adapters.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/co...
I feel like I led such a sheltered military career, all I had to worry about was the enemy before Facebook.
Third from the left is a 2 lb - 2 O.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Third from the left is a 2 lb - 2 O.
The one on the left abandoned a promising WNBA career in order to pursue her passion for meme-making.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,541 - 63,560 of67,232
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Hartford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hartford People Search