Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Jan 18, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 69,605
Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Read more

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69701 May 16, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
HARD? Did you over-medicate yourself? You missed the pun, idiot. Yim was referring to "Deerborn" not Michigan. LMAO
Oh he got it. You missed the blackboard and the pointer. Go sit in the corner on the red stool. Don't forget that pointed paper hat.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69702 May 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you don't know who planned the routes. American troops, armored suburbans, contractors and you think the Afghans were directing that show? Strange how no Afghanis were KIA. Except civilians. Slither on, slippery one. Explain the big picture again for us poor folk.
Strange has finally set in? What I meant was, we were done the moment we announced the date of withdrawal. We might as well have said "now" and started shipping home the good shit. For the last year we've had a 50/50 chance that any operation could have ended with blue on blue casualties. If they're not allowed to break things there's no reason for Americans to be there.

You were right about the poor tradecraft...if my life were on the line I'd be setting my own route.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69703 May 17, 2013
>It was the third abduction of U.N. peacekeepers in the tense border region since March when 21 Filipino peacekeepers were held for three days by rebels fighting Syrian President Bashar Assad. Another group of four Filipino peacekeepers was abducted on May 7 by the same rebel group and released Sunday.

Ladsous called the latest abduction “a very serious incident” that illustrates the very difficult conditions in the area of separation, which is experiencing spillover from the Syrian conflict.<

Looking more and more like Assad is the best choice for the region. These "rebels" have no respect for boundaries or established agreements. That does not bode well for Israel. Go Assad. Go Russia.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69704 May 17, 2013
Want to know the difference between Gaza and a prison?

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69705 May 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
Want to know the difference between Gaza and a prison?
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...

C'mon. You can't get KFC in a house of incarceration. Can you?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69706 May 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon. You can't get KFC in a house of incarceration. Can you?
That's the difference.(well, that and the other food, cars, guns, bombs and livestock that go through those tunnels)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69708 May 17, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
Do they take coupons..??
The lady of my heart has boxes full of them..
You look a lot like that other corny guy VOP. Know him?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69709 May 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You look a lot like that other corny guy VOP. Know him?
You know him, the ckk in must a fckk is silent;>))

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69710 May 17, 2013
The perfect zombie stopper.

http://tracking-point.com/precision-guided-fi...

I want one.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69711 May 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>One point five billion Muslims? On my best day I could only kill half that many. We'll have to come up with a better solution...something less noisy.
So????????? Go and work 3 days just to make it sure....
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69713 May 17, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
Back home.
Just in time, for Nakba Day 2013 ... and for my nephew's jewish princess daughter b'day this afternoon. During my absence, the lady of my heart rigorously took care of da'gift and card (thanks goodness for the years of good old U.S. upbringing and severe capitalism education ..in Long Island..!!).
Turkey... Turkey never stops to amaze me...
Looots of policemen and soldiers patrolling everywhere in Istanbul. Never seen so many.. and nobody talks about it either..
As can be seen through the window of the charter flight over Istanbul, the young conventionally educated, the upper middle class and the top of the pyramid population don't like what Erdogan has in stock for them. Full STOP..!!
.. but they don't do much to fire Erdogan from his job either ... so, expect more of the same ..
Weatherwise, OMG..it's raining..!! Middle of May and it's raining. Thanks, Tlaloc; we owe you one..
Where's Uzi..?
...he probably got himself a chick in Thailand, did fall in love and trashed the laptop..
Good for you, Uzi..
Uzi just got back from a fabolous vacation from muslim free Greek Island of Crete. Never used the laptop over there, it would have been a waste of time. Recommend the Island for all , no, muslims are not welcome. Great people great food great hotel. 5 star treatment all the way.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69714 May 17, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
. I hope Uzi is not around for a good reason. Any idea why isn't he posting..??
He went to the Greek Isle of Crete but I think he just came back. Clean your glasses.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69716 May 17, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
He went to the Greek Isle of Crete but I think he just came back. Clean your glasses.
Uzi goes Greek, for sure. Oh, deer.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
Goose

Naugatuck, CT

#69718 May 17, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
He went to the Greek Isle of Crete but I think he just came back. Clean your asses.
How dare you?
kd bpm

Lakewood, NJ

#69719 May 17, 2013
blackmamba wrote:
Israel receives more military aid($3 billion a year) from America than any other country. Egypt hardly a model for secular democrac gets $2 billion a year in military aid from is second. These nations are also the two top purchasers of American military hardware. With that liberal icon of secular democracy and home to 15 of the 9/11 hijackers Saudi Arabia always very near the top in buying military hardwar from America.
Those are American weapons being used to terrorize destroy to kill and wound the Palestinians in Gaza. America once armed Saddam Hussein with WMD's and other hardware to help him kill 1 million Iranians during the Iraq/Iran war. Before that America armed the Shah of Iran. America also once armed the Taliban of Mullah Omar and al Qaida of Osama Bin Laden to fight the Soviet Union.
Guns and bullets seem to be a poor use of American largesse that ends up doing far more harm than good. Sending weapons to this part of the world clearly seems like it is not in the best long term national security interests of the United States. That America always seems to support tyrants and terror everywhere will not be missed, nor forgotten nor ignored in the Muslim world. Sowing the wind America could once again reap an Islamic whirlwind that it has already begun to stir in Iraq, Afghanistan, India, Iran, Indonesia and Pakistan.
testing

Location hidden

#69720 May 17, 2013
Goose wrote:
<quoted text> How dare you?
No, Yimminy!!!! How dare YOU !!! When TRD junked up my post, he got deleted, remember? YAK YAK

Location hidden

#69721 May 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uzi goes Greek, for sure. Oh, deer.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
LOL - heard about that today at work. Deer everywhere here, too, Dear! It's cheap meat, you know. LOL

Location hidden

#69722 May 17, 2013
kd bpm wrote:
<quoted text>testing
Testing the water? Jump in - it's just right. You may regret it, though.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69723 May 17, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
So????????? Go and work 3 days just to make it sure....
On Shabbos?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69724 May 17, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
VOP & must a fckk ... same values, principles and the rest of the shit that matters..
I hope Uzi is not around for a good reason. Any idea why isn't he posting..??
... have a pleasant weekend every buddy..
Shabbat Shalom mo fugger1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min ACTUALLY 1,216,684
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 309,600
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 52,701
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Matt Kruse2252 19,831
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 11 hr pbenjamin78 32
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 hr timmy 71,939
News Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO (Jan '08) Sat vib_ram 558
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]