Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70952 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69714 May 17, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
. I hope Uzi is not around for a good reason. Any idea why isn't he posting..??
He went to the Greek Isle of Crete but I think he just came back. Clean your glasses.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69716 May 17, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
He went to the Greek Isle of Crete but I think he just came back. Clean your glasses.
Uzi goes Greek, for sure. Oh, deer.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
Goose

Naugatuck, CT

#69718 May 17, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
He went to the Greek Isle of Crete but I think he just came back. Clean your asses.
How dare you?
kd bpm

Howell, NJ

#69719 May 17, 2013
blackmamba wrote:
Israel receives more military aid($3 billion a year) from America than any other country. Egypt hardly a model for secular democrac gets $2 billion a year in military aid from is second. These nations are also the two top purchasers of American military hardware. With that liberal icon of secular democracy and home to 15 of the 9/11 hijackers Saudi Arabia always very near the top in buying military hardwar from America.
Those are American weapons being used to terrorize destroy to kill and wound the Palestinians in Gaza. America once armed Saddam Hussein with WMD's and other hardware to help him kill 1 million Iranians during the Iraq/Iran war. Before that America armed the Shah of Iran. America also once armed the Taliban of Mullah Omar and al Qaida of Osama Bin Laden to fight the Soviet Union.
Guns and bullets seem to be a poor use of American largesse that ends up doing far more harm than good. Sending weapons to this part of the world clearly seems like it is not in the best long term national security interests of the United States. That America always seems to support tyrants and terror everywhere will not be missed, nor forgotten nor ignored in the Muslim world. Sowing the wind America could once again reap an Islamic whirlwind that it has already begun to stir in Iraq, Afghanistan, India, Iran, Indonesia and Pakistan.
testing

Location hidden

#69720 May 17, 2013
Goose wrote:
<quoted text> How dare you?
No, Yimminy!!!! How dare YOU !!! When TRD junked up my post, he got deleted, remember? YAK YAK

Location hidden

#69721 May 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - heard about that today at work. Deer everywhere here, too, Dear! It's cheap meat, you know. LOL

Location hidden

#69722 May 17, 2013
kd bpm wrote:
<quoted text>testing
Testing the water? Jump in - it's just right. You may regret it, though.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69723 May 17, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
So????????? Go and work 3 days just to make it sure....
On Shabbos?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69724 May 17, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
VOP & must a fckk ... same values, principles and the rest of the shit that matters..
I hope Uzi is not around for a good reason. Any idea why isn't he posting..??
... have a pleasant weekend every buddy..
Shabbat Shalom mo fugger1

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69725 May 17, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Yimminy!!!! How dare YOU !!! When TRD junked up my post, he got screwed, blued and tattooed, remember? YAK YAK
And yet I'm still here...IT'S A MIRACLE!

Location hidden

#69726 May 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>And yet I'm still here... although I am a real jerk!
An A-hole of the highest degree!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69727 May 17, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
An A-hole of the highest degree!
Anything worth doing...
endtimeNews

AOL

#69728 May 17, 2013

Final Prophecies & MIDEAST WAR Ready ----

http://youtu.be/tyLAVfcckcw

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#69729 May 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>On Shabbos?
Sure why not??? Save the world on a shabbos :-))))))))
Get a bonus.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#69730 May 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, what am I supposed to see here???
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#69731 May 18, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
Crete..??
Five stars hotel..??
C'mon ... for a few more zlotes we could hit all the bars in Thailand.
Is there any way to ask for your money back..??
Memories...
... about 15 years ago, my wife and I rented a Suzuki 4X4 (they like to call it 'jeep')and went around the island covering every square inch of it..
Get back to work, Uzi. Lots of trash up and down the threads.
Give them hell..!!
... take no prisoners..!!
You and the little woman must visit again to get updated. Its trully a wonderful place. Convinced some friends to come , they were amazed. You dont know or feel the trouble the Greeks are in at this Island.
Dont worry Uzi is back.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#69732 May 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, got it , DEER. Some footage, Why TF they dont use the doors?? Must be muslim deers, they start something and than they just dont know how to finish it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69734 May 18, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure why not??? Save the world on a shabbos :-))))))))
Get a bonus.
Why not?

WHY NOT?

Yeah, I guess it's easier to just do it than to explain why not. But first explain why you get to slather yourself in Cretian Formula and lay on the beach while I do all the heavy lifting.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69735 May 18, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
"" Erdogan: Hamas vital to peace talks
Future of negotiations depends on Palestinian unity and inclusion of Hamas, claims Turkey's PM; 'Israel must retreat to 1967 line,' he says in Washington ""
Recep's recipe. Getting Hamas on the ballroom from the back door. Amazing..
Recep, listen and listen carefully so I don't have to repeat it again in the future. We are going to get Hamas in the ballroom and we are going to dance with Khaled Mashall ... but first I would like to see a gesture of good faith from you.
1 - I want you to take responsibility for the Armenian Holocaust and line up some zlotes for compensation.
2 - How about letting the Kurds breathe and breed free..?
3 - Da'big E.. i.e., EDUCATION..!! How about making it a Law ... a Law with two fists, teeth and sharp nails....Turkish parents, specially on the remote villages of Anatolia, have to see that their daughters get to school, get 'conventional' EDUCATION, a profession ... or else the two parents get thrown in jail for 20 fckkn years..!!
When you have something to show us on those three minor issues ... I will personally kiss Khalled Mashall's ass .. and dance with him.
Until then, fckk you Recep..!! Your own People don't think much of you either..
It's a good thing Turks vote a religious party line or the Sultan's goose would be cooked. None of his campaign promises vis a vis running a "Zero Problem" foreign policy have born actual fruit. I'm still trying to decipher how his Mavi Marmara scheme fit into that process. While the Kurdish insurgents have withdrawn to Iraq (a good thing) the Syrian Spring has delivered a larger, flaming pile of dog crap on his doorstep (a VERY bad thing). These are the guys who are supposed to take over peace brokerage in the Middle east? I doubt he or Davutoglu has a clue about how to turn things around but it's true that Israel can't be expected to negotiate a lasting settlement with the Palestinians when half of them aren't part of the equation.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69737 May 18, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
Right you are..!!
Nathanyahu will bend over ... but it has to be in bed with the democratically elected Palestinian Leadership ... even if it is Yasser Arafat or the Sheich Yassin ... imachekshmam..!!
Nathanyahu can't cut nothing with the leader of an armed faction that imposes itself by internal terror to the Palestinian Population..
They have to go to elections. Get their shit together (as we did or didn't recently ... depending who you ask) and only then we dance..
I hope they are reading us at the State Department and the White House.
I think they've put you on the back burner while the slaughter continues in Syria. Not saying you could get away with anything, but....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min moshx 1,419,253
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 61,049
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr zef 311,625
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Hipocrit 20,505
News SEA CLIFF: Paramedic arrested on child harm cha... (Jun '08) Aug 21 Greg 55
News Gay Marriage (Mar '09) Aug 20 newsb 482
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Aug 17 Beentherebeforeno... 65

Hartford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages