Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,119)

Showing posts 62,361 - 62,380 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not true, this isn't Sharia.
You can't complain about his spam in one breath and then forward the cherry-picked gems in the next. Once spam, always spam without concern to volume.
Busted.
Bust this. So, let me get this right. A joke e-mail is spam? Politically driven, advertising, religious e-mails are what I call spam. So, non spam e-mails are ones asking you how you are? How's the kids? What did you do today? I don't give a sh!t. You're getting loopier by the day.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is! Like it?
Yes. Almost as much as that porch bench. You got a ton of em.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Just rewards for the rat faced mother-hugger.

http://www.wtop.com/220/3247926/Ahmadinejad-u...

"I burst into laughter when I saw Ahmadinejad weeping on the arm of Chavez mother, said Abbas Abdi, activist and columnist with the independent website Aftabnews.ir.

"If he needed to cry, he should have done so for his countrymen who died" in clashes with security forces during the mass protests that followed Ahmadinejad's disputed 2009 re-election, said Abdi.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bust this. So, let me get this right. A joke e-mail is spam? Politically driven, advertising, religious e-mails are what I call spam. So, non spam e-mails are ones asking you how you are? How's the kids? What did you do today? I don't give a sh!t. You're getting loopier by the day.
So, it's only spam if you say so? I see.

How convenient...loop this.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, it's only spam if you say so? I see.
How convenient...loop this.
Educate yourself on what "Spam" really is, Wizard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_%28electron...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Told you so.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-21...

"In a statement, the Shanghai municipal government said that the water in Huangpu River, which is a major source of drinking water for Shanghai, was safe."

The public perception and the government's position are once again at odds.

"This river's colour is about the same as excrement, even if there weren't dead pigs you couldn't drink it," said another, with the username Yuzhou Duelist.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate yourself on what "Spam" really is, Wizard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_%28electron...
So you mistakenly called it spam in the first place. Glad you admit it.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So you mistakenly called it spam in the first place. Glad you admit it.
I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Thanks for my Mean Wednesday meanie, my work here is done.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
Thanks for my Mean Wednesday meanie, my work here is done.
My mean days are Tues and Thurs. Buzz off. ;>)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My mean days are Tues and Thurs. Buzz off. ;>)
In addition to Mondays and Fridays! ;>) Ark ark!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition to Mondays and Fridays! ;>) Ark ark!
Talk about mean.

http://old.mehrnews.com/en/newsdetail.aspx...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Almost as much as that porch bench. You got a ton of em.
What porch bench? You mean my riding bicycle?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
What porch bench? You mean my riding bicycle?
You had some kind of outside seat/chair/rocker/glider as an avatar, Eagle Girl. When you were having coffee with those old bags. Almost that time of year for the Mods to get their rectal adjustments.
mustafckk

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
Just rewards for the rat faced mother-hugger.
http://www.wtop.com/220/3247926/Ahmadinejad-u...
"I burst into laughter when I saw Ahmadinejad weeping on the arm of Chavez mother, said Abbas Abdi, activist and columnist with the independent website Aftabnews.ir.
"If he needed to cry, he should have done so for his countrymen who died" in clashes with security forces during the mass protests that followed Ahmadinejad's disputed 2009 re-election, said Abdi.
OMG. He did it. He hugged a shiksa.
Nebuchadnezzar

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Chavez was not an enemy of America. He was an enemy of Washington’s hegemony over other countries, an enemy of Washington’s alliance with elite ruling cliques who steal from the people they grind down and deny sustenance. He was an enemy of Washington’s injustice, of Washington’s foreign policy based on lies and military aggression, bombs and invasions.

Washington is not America. Washington is Satan’s home town.

Chavez was a friend of truth and justice, and this made him unpopular throughout the Western World where every political leader regards truth and justice as dire threats.

Chavez was a world leader. Unlike US politicians, Chavez was respected throughout the non-western world. He was awarded honorary doctorates from China, Russia, Brazil, and other countries, but not from Harvard, Yale, Cambridge, and Oxford.

Chavez was a miracle. He was a miracle, because he did not sell out to the United States and the Venezuelan elites. Had he sold out, Chavez would have become very rich from oil revenues, like the Saudi Royal Family, and he would have been honored by the United States in the way that Washington honors all its puppets: with visits to the White House. He could have become a dictator for life as long as he served Washington.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Chavez was not an enemy of America. He was an enemy of Washington’s hegemony over other countries, an enemy of Washington’s alliance with elite ruling cliques who steal from the people they grind down and deny sustenance. He was an enemy of Washington’s injustice, of Washington’s foreign policy based on lies and military aggression, bombs and invasions.
Washington is not America. Washington is Satan’s home town.
Chavez was a friend of truth and justice, and this made him unpopular throughout the Western World where every political leader regards truth and justice as dire threats.
Chavez was a world leader. Unlike US politicians, Chavez was respected throughout the non-western world. He was awarded honorary doctorates from China, Russia, Brazil, and other countries, but not from Harvard, Yale, Cambridge, and Oxford.
Chavez was a miracle. He was a miracle, because he did not sell out to the United States and the Venezuelan elites. Had he sold out, Chavez would have become very rich from oil revenues, like the Saudi Royal Family, and he would have been honored by the United States in the way that Washington honors all its puppets: with visits to the White House. He could have become a dictator for life as long as he served Washington.
Don't be ridiculous Stewy, he was a dictator for life. Now that it's over you need to start wishing on replacements for him and Ahmadinejad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about mean.
Okay, let's talk about it.

New avatar is a perfect fit! Not quite a good as your wig, but still great!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be ridiculous Stewy, he was a dictator for life. Now that it's over you need to start wishing on replacements for him and Ahmadinejad.
So now it's being said that the US killed Chavez! OK, right. LOL We "gave" him cancer and we poisoned him. Be still my heart.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
So now it's being said that the US killed Chavez! OK, right. LOL We "gave" him cancer and we poisoned him. Be still my heart.
Just like the Jews poisoned Arafart. Arabs were born to lie. Deception and obfuscation is in their DNA. Hey, Eagle Girl, try logging on to the biddy channel? Ark Ark.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,361 - 62,380 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 17 at 9:22PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Hartford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
•••