Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68555 Mar 11, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Longer than a Shakesperian play - bored me to death. "How was your day, dear?"
I'm disappointed in you right now, Commander. When are you leaving on your cruise? You need a break.
You obviously have no sense of humor. When the dog ate the liver? When she wanted to get raped rather than undergo mild interaction? When Genghis said she would laugh at him like the rest? Burning Asia before moving on to Europe? How about you snap out of the Geese shitters in your backyard and broaden your horizons. For old times sake, where's the sewing machine that made me hate you so much? I need inspiration.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68556 Mar 11, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you snap out of the Geese shitters in your backyard and broaden your horizons. For old times sake, where's the sewing machine that made me hate you so much? I need inspiration.
OMG - I thought TRD sent that! That's why I said Commander! LOL Sorry. The geese are in the front yard. Stop being so mean to ME!:((
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68557 Mar 12, 2013
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68559 Mar 12, 2013
PROMINENT EXPORT HOUSE

Anonymous Proxy

#68560 Mar 12, 2013
Tea is one of the most refreshing and popular beverages of the world. Bangladesh is one the the largest Tea producer, exporter and consumer in the world. Bangladeshi tea is the finest quality in the world.

Global export co., inc. Are leading exporter from Bangladesh. We are leading exporter of aluminium products, ball pen, bees wax, candles, cane products, ceramic products, crabs, dry fish, dry foods, food products, footwear, handbags, handicrafts, leather products, matches, melamine products, orchid-plants, plastic products, poly bags, rice, shopping bags, shrimps, spices, sugar, tea, tissue paper and tooth brush.

http://www.globalexport.biz/index.html
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68561 Mar 12, 2013
Cant do shit while they are killed nowadays only when they are dead.

One of Pope Benedict XVI's last acts: canonizing 800 Christian martyrs murdered by Muslims
A quiet and subtle acknowledgment of the escalating worldwide phenomenon of the Muslim persecution of Christians today? "Pope Canonizes Otranto Christian Martyrs Slayed [sic] by Muslim Turks," from Enza Ferreri, February 13:

Pope Benedetto XVI announced that he will leave his ministry at 8pm on February 28.
He made this announcement during a consistory for the canonization of the martyrs of Otranto beheaded one by one by the Ottoman Turks.

Antonio Primaldo and his companions, 800 Christians, were murdered for hatred of their faith by Muslims during the Turkish siege of the town of Otranto, in South-East Italy, on August 13, 1480.

As the Qu'ran [sic] commands, these infidels were offered the choice to convert to Islam or be slayed [sic]. When they refused, the martyrs of Otranto were massacred.

The Qu'ran [sic] is obeyed and applied in the same way now as it was in 1480. The only difference between now and then is in the power and military force Muslim armies had then but now now. Let's make sure that it remains this way in the West....

Fucking muslims , the same shit hundreds of years ago as today. Its time to take action, now!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68563 Mar 12, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG - I thought TRD sent that! That's why I said Commander! LOL Sorry. The geese are in the front yard. Stop being so mean to ME!:((
Infuriating, isn't it? Got to check your sources though...otherwise you'll look all "Arab".

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68564 Mar 12, 2013
Uzi wrote:
http://honestreporting.com/gaz a-child-death-israel-exonerate d-by-un-media-ignores/
As long as we're being all "honest" and everything, there's also this to consider...

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/2013/03/12/Da...

I guess when you use up the footage of bodies being dumped off a bridge into the "River of Martyrs", a fictional post-apocalyptic view can seem realistic.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68565 Mar 12, 2013
and how about this???

Palestinian kids are “fertilizer,” created to saturate the land with blood .

Do they mean arab kids are shit???

http://www.palwatch.org/main.aspx...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68566 Mar 12, 2013
The numbers are telling. Today there is only one Middle Eastern country where the number of Christians has grown: Israel. As documented in the Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics, the Christian community that numbered 34,000 people in 1949 is now 163,000-strong, and will reach 187,000 in 2020.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68567 Mar 12, 2013
Muslims love Christians almost as much as Jews.

Christian sites and cemeteries were desecrated by Muslims. Slogans like “Islam will win” and “First the Saturday people, then the Sunday People” have been painted on walls, and PLO flags were draped over Jesus crosses.

Ramallah was 90% Christian before the 1948 War of Independence and Bethlehem was 80% Christian. Today Ramallah is a large Islamic city and Bethlehem’s Christians are near extinction.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68568 Mar 12, 2013
In fact, it wasn’t even a joke:

In answer to a question from a Kuwaiti delegation regarding an announcement last month by a Member of Kuwaiti legislature, Osama Al-Munawer, that he plans to submit a draft law calling for the removal of all churches in Kuwait, the Saudi Grand Mufti “stressed that Kuwait was a part of the Arabian Peninsula, and therefore it is necessary to destroy all churches in it.”
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68569 Mar 12, 2013
“Imagine what would occur if the Pope called for the demolition of all mosques in Italy, or if the Chief Rabbi in Israel made a similar call in respect of mosques in Israel. The protests would be huge, furious and immediate. Nor would the matter die away in a week or two. Yet, when the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia calls for churches to be demolished – deafening silence. And this, despite the routine frequency of attacks already upon churches and Christians across the Middle East (with the exception of Israel), something which the Grand Mufti’s call can only serve to increase.

“We call upon the Obama Administration to publicly condemn the words of the Saudi Grand Mufti.”

Obama , hahahahah hahahahah, please.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68570 Mar 12, 2013
Englandistan is in the pits, could you believe this:::::

Islamic Sanctification of Rape and the Horror of Muslim Rape
Saturday, 09 February 2013 04:07 The Daily Mail reported that on January 25 that Adil Rashid, a Muslim child molester and rapist was spared of punishment by UK court, because of his Muslim upbringing.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68571 Mar 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>As long as we're being all "honest" and everything, there's also this to consider...
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/2013/03/12/Da...
I guess when you use up the footage of bodies being dumped off a bridge into the "River of Martyrs", a fictional post-apocalyptic view can seem realistic.
You opened up the flood gates of Uzi. How about those 3000+ pigs thrown into the water supply in China? They both smell.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68572 Mar 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You opened up the flood gates of Uzi. How about those 3000+ pigs thrown into the water supply in China? They both smell.
Says the guy forwarding the emails.

Y'know, where there's 3000+ pigs there's bound to be more. That would be the luck of the Jews...instead of the Midas gold touch we'd turn everything to pork.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68573 Mar 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Says the guy forwarding the emails.
Y'know, where there's 3000+ pigs there's bound to be more. That would be the luck of the Jews...instead of the Midas gold touch we'd turn everything to pork.
"Says the guy forwarding the e-mails?" Are you replying to me? Or the e-mail spammer. Explain. Naw never mind. You're losing it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68574 Mar 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Says the guy forwarding the e-mails?" Are you replying to me? Or the e-mail spammer. Explain. Naw never mind. You're losing it.
Check your inbox Spamasaurus Rex. Funny thing about that digital chain of possession...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68575 Mar 12, 2013
I wonder how many will die of repentance.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68576 Mar 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
I wonder how many will die of repentance.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...
They are good as dead if they declare it.
Can you be that stupid?? Will see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,110,635
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Karma is a_______ 46,686
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 305,654
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr WARRIOR 19,215
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr Eric 69,387
State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Wed Jaslin Martinez 41
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Tue Tippy Faulker 792
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford
•••