Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,115)

Showing posts 62,281 - 62,300 of67,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68498
Mar 9, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>So, who's walking at his quietest? Are we alluding to the use of drones to kill terrorists? It's a whole lot different topic when the drone king tells Israelis that they have to take it up the boohind. To trust these rabid back biting Israeli Hunters shows a total lack of understanding who the real bad guys really are. Or, dare I suggest that Samboma has a deep dislike for the white guys with funny noses? You once called me a charlatan. Sticks and stones. That name can be applied to this big stick carrying, quiet walking (with a cool bounce) POS. I hope you're right. I see nothing so far to convince me that he doesn't give a crap for the game on the ground. On a lighter note, it saddened me to obliterate my snow angel to make room for the smoker and its cargo of 3 turkey legs and ten chicken breasts. Oh yeah, we be smokin. 8>)
Was the turkey farm in Dauphin County, Pennsylvania? It would have to be downstream from Three Mile Island to produce three-legged birds.

First, what I'm saying is that his half-hearted stab at world peace during his first term was just lip service to the Nobel committee, he doesn't care. His real issues are all domestic and should far outweigh the Arab-Israeli conflict when defining his calender.

Second, from a foreign policy standpoint he should be asking where he can make the largest impression with a nuclear detonation...Iran or North Korea. I mean, if he nukes NK, will the Iranians take that as a signal they're next and back down? Or if he nukes Iran, will Kim stop playing the paper lion trying to get the US to re-build his country after having us Iraqistan it all up? Either choice will cost us but leaving them wondering is absolutely free.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68499
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
IN HIS DEFENSE??? You defend that guy?
Hey, Yiminy: Save me a turkey leg! ;)
Yep, right after he raised his right hand and took the oath of office. I'm old school about that.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68500
Mar 9, 2013
 
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
From the LA Times article we can see that Nobama got no idea what he is talking about and totally clueless about the Middle East. Good Luck.
Trust me, he doesn't do that himself, he has a whole bunch of people to be clueless for him.

I really think he could care less about whether you guys iron out your differences. I think he'd be the first to admit though, that if things are going to change, both sides will have to agree to take it up the poop chute. That's just it, he gets that it will take a lot more pain than just the losses of people on both sides to make peace make sense. I don't think he expects either side to do it alone.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68501
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, right after he raised his right hand and took the oath of office. I'm old school about that.
Oh Gawd. So did Bill Clinton. Then he lied under oath, several times. And worse yet, he couldn't be impeached. Tell me you're not that old school. Craps, Commander.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68502
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Was the turkey farm in Dauphin County, Pennsylvania? It would have to be downstream from Three Mile Island to produce three-legged birds.
First, what I'm saying is that his half-hearted stab at world peace during his first term was just lip service to the Nobel committee, he doesn't care. His real issues are all domestic and should far outweigh the Arab-Israeli conflict when defining his calender.
Second, from a foreign policy standpoint he should be asking where he can make the largest impression with a nuclear detonation...Iran or North Korea. I mean, if he nukes NK, will the Iranians take that as a signal they're next and back down? Or if he nukes Iran, will Kim stop playing the paper lion trying to get the US to re-build his country after having us Iraqistan it all up? Either choice will cost us but leaving them wondering is absolutely free.
Okay, Kim Jong-un is in NK. There would never be a Nuke first strike by this POS in the White House. He'll wait until its too late for those poor souls within range of that fat Asian. Beside, China will not abandon him. Like we didn't know that. I thought I'd be long gone before I saw third rate countries threatening us, but, with players like Russia and China joining the band wagon, someone is gonna underestimate someone. Want some turkey?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68503
Mar 9, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, right after he raised his right hand and took the oath of office. I'm old school about that.
I'm disappointed. I totally do not support him and I don't get hand-outs, either. I'm sad - too bad.:(

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68504
Mar 9, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> Want some turkey?
YES!!!! Hmmm - where did you get the 3-legged turkey? Oh, never mind. I still want one! LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68505
Mar 9, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Gawd. So did Bill Clinton. Then he lied under oath, several times. And worse yet, he couldn't be impeached. Tell me you're not that old school. Craps, Commander.
Why do you sound so incredulous? Before they were President they were politicians, right? Before they were politicians they were liars, right? Every four years we pick the best liar and give him the checkbook to spend the world's most unlimited budget.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68506
Mar 9, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> Okay, Kim Jong-un is in NK. There would never be a Nuke first strike by this POS in the White House. He'll wait until its too late for those poor souls within range of that fat Asian. Beside, China will not abandon him. Like we didn't know that. I thought I'd be long gone before I saw third rate countries threatening us, but, with players like Russia and China joining the band wagon, someone is gonna underestimate someone. Want some turkey?
Really? China would rather prop up another generation of megalomaniacal Asian sunglass models than get paid? We're not talking about grandpa's China anymore...Communism in China doesn't look like Communist Korea nor has it for a while.

I bet the drummies are spoken for already, aren't they?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68507
Mar 9, 2013
 
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm disappointed. I totally do not support him and I don't get hand-outs, either. I'm sad - too bad.:(
I totally understand. I'm proud too and I'm most proud of my country when it's taking care of itself.

I'm not sad, I'm real (it's right there in my name), and he was lawfully re-elected. Four more years babe, them's the rules.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68508
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really? China would rather prop up another generation of megalomaniacal Asian sunglass models than get paid? We're not talking about grandpa's China anymore...Communism in China doesn't look like Communist Korea nor has it for a while.
I bet the drummies are spoken for already, aren't they?
Kaleidoscope, your hypothetical nuke scenario gave me a reason to say why NK will never happen. China has already said so. Now, Russia is sending warnings about attacking Iran. How long do we "fantasize" that we number one without some indication that we are? Old school? Or old fool?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68509
Mar 9, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaleidoscope, your hypothetical nuke scenario gave me a reason to say why NK will never happen. China has already said so. Now, Russia is sending warnings about attacking Iran. How long do we "fantasize" that we number one without some indication that we are? Old school? Or old fool?
Do I have to choose? Why can't I be both? Saying so doesn't necessarily make it so. We still haven't pulled out the "you are not the boss of me" gambit so there's still a lot of diplomatic wiggle room left.

More importantly who do I have to kill to get a leg?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68510
Mar 9, 2013
 
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!!!! Hmmm - where did you get the 3-legged turkey? Oh, never mind. I still want one! LOL
Okay. For you Southern miscreants. I spent a month in New Smyrna, Fla, and could not find a decent hotdog anywhere. I'm talking links, not the 8 to a pack Hebrew skinless. And, try to find a place to get a chunk of Genoa Salami for my antipasto. Besides not meeting anybody who could make the correct change, I thought I was in a another country where the simplest request was answered with "Huh?". Now, ANYBODY who would attempt to purchase Turkey legs would know that they come 3 to a pack. Not two because Turkeys have 2 legs. 3, because they want to get into you pockets. Next time either one of you world travelers go to your Henny Penny or whatever the fcuk they call it, try to find them (good luck with that. Clearing that first hurdle, count the pieces in the package. More importantly, after the purchase, check your change.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68512
Mar 9, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Do I have to choose? Why can't I be both? Saying so doesn't necessarily make it so. We still haven't pulled out the "you are not the boss of me" gambit so there's still a lot of diplomatic wiggle room left.
More importantly who do I have to kill to get a leg?
(Saying so doesn't necessarily make it so) Deep. Heavy. Cryptic. LOL The leg was delicious and so was the breast. We're not talking Cheftell here, but we could be. ;<)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68513
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. For you Southern miscreants. I spent a month in New Smyrna, Fla, and could not find a decent hotdog anywhere. I'm talking links, not the 8 to a pack Hebrew skinless. And, try to find a place to get a chunk of Genoa Salami for my antipasto. Besides not meeting anybody who could make the correct change, I thought I was in a another country where the simplest request was answered with "Huh?". Now, ANYBODY who would attempt to purchase Turkey legs would know that they come 3 to a pack. Not two because Turkeys have 2 legs. 3, because they want to get into you pockets. Next time either one of you world travelers go to your Henny Penny or whatever the fcuk they call it, try to find them (good luck with that. Clearing that first hurdle, count the pieces in the package. More importantly, after the purchase, check your change.
My butcher will put as many in a sack as I ask for, I just don't ask. My son is the smoker in the family. When I want ribs or brisket or a slab of salmon I just tell him I'm bringing him a present. I do steaks, birds and seafood on the grill as nature intended. Veggies are good too. We have one of those Kitchenaid stand mixers and I've debated getting the sausage attachment over and over. I keep losing because I just had to have the pasta attachments and I've used them once in about 10 years. Even then we were making papyrus.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68514
Mar 9, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>My butcher will put as many in a sack as I ask for, I just don't ask. My son is the smoker in the family. When I want ribs or brisket or a slab of salmon I just tell him I'm bringing him a present. I do steaks, birds and seafood on the grill as nature intended. Veggies are good too. We have one of those Kitchenaid stand mixers and I've debated getting the sausage attachment over and over. I keep losing because I just had to have the pasta attachments and I've used them once in about 10 years. Even then we were making papyrus.
I found a butcher shop in Flagler that had hotdogs links, but they weren't Hummels or Deutchmakers They were more like Brown and Serve breakfast links. As for the Genoa, no comprende. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68515
Mar 9, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>My butcher will put as many in a sack as I ask for, I just don't ask. My son is the smoker in the family. When I want ribs or brisket or a slab of salmon I just tell him I'm bringing him a present. I do steaks, birds and seafood on the grill as nature intended. Veggies are good too. We have one of those Kitchenaid stand mixers and I've debated getting the sausage attachment over and over. I keep losing because I just had to have the pasta attachments and I've used them once in about 10 years. Even then we were making papyrus.
Nature intended to have meat smoked as per our Native Americans. Ya know. We added the grills because we are civilized. I'm also a Blue Rhino customer. You have them down there? You don't? Google it. Grilling is good, but if you have the time, the texture and moistness of the food cannot match a 3-4 hour slow cook. Know what I'm saying , Bubba? Can you hear me, Knucklehead? Give me a hug.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68516
Mar 9, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nature intended to have meat smoked as per our Native Americans. Ya know. We added the grills because we are civilized. I'm also a Blue Rhino customer. You have them down there? You don't? Google it. Grilling is good, but if you have the time, the texture and moistness of the food cannot match a 3-4 hour slow cook. Know what I'm saying , Bubba? Can you hear me, Knucklehead? Give me a hug.
They have the casings and tips and stuff at Bass Pro so I may have to break down and start DIYing some snozzeges. I'll let you smoke them all you want. Some of us like to watch sausage being made:-)

Do we have Blue Rhino down here? Did you really just infer that we don't have propane down south?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68517
Mar 9, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The leg was delicious and so was the breast. We're not talking Cheftell here, but we could be. ;<)
YAK!!!! I heard that!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68518
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
YAK!!!! I heard that!
Nothing like a French Dip!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,281 - 62,300 of67,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Hartford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••