Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,241 - 62,260 of 68,369 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68461 Mar 8, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
(&#26178;&#12398;& #36855;&#23470; = A timeless labyrinth - who? Me? ;)
You don't like the bee?
I'll have to see the bee before I committee.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68462 Mar 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Are you telling us that you didn't enjoy staring at Cheftell's monkey? If I could, I would have pet that thing til it passed out. I might have even spanked that lil monkey. Oh well. Opportunities are fleeting with these French wimmin.
She must have realized her monkey was showing because I was about to say "nice monkey" when she yanked it.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68463 Mar 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>She must have realized her monkey was showing because I was about to say "nice monkey" when she yanked it.
Hey, I got 12". You?

http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/radar.php...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68466 Mar 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I got 12". You?
Not so much.

Ize......make me a snow angel.....pweeeze.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68467 Mar 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not so much.
Coming your way. Check your mail. I gots to send it to the monkey yanker, too. Of course, separate e-mails are in order. No way your sliding into home plate, head first, before me. This AIC Terd is from Cal. Ya think it's Infidel on some good sh!t? Sounds too stupid, but it could be the puff.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68468 Mar 8, 2013
AIC wrote:
<quoted text>you know.... cause theres no such thing as a soul... and who the fcuk does one think is "LISTENING" to that pathetic prayer ???...
dear God, that farther guido cartooni has a foul mouth... deal with that instead of all the children suffering, and cancer patents and muslims mass murdering... n ot to mention the storms quakes and now i hear LOCUSTS !!!!!!!
yeah, pray for me.... cause that stupid lazy jack off god doeant tackle any of the "TOUGH STUFF" but my language and "a" favorite team winning.....
just sayin
p.s. Chef, The "A" in AIC stands for atheist....
I tried to tell her...a lot of unblessed sneezing going on around your house.

Cut her some slack Fearless, she's learning the ropes.
good

Mclean, VA

#68470 Mar 8, 2013
that is good good news

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68472 Mar 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming your way. Check your mail. I gots to send it to the monkey yanker, too. Of course, separate e-mails are in order. No way your sliding into home plate, head first, before me. This AIC Terd is from Cal. Ya think it's Infidel on some good sh!t? Sounds too stupid, but it could be the puff.
You know, if you catch him before the morning bake it's like talking to Shakespeare.(that's how good his weed is)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68475 Mar 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not so much.
In your mail. The Mrs. came home and was ready to call 911 while I was trying to sculpture a huge penis on my snow angel. Check the depth of the angel. Impossible to get up out of there clean. That's all fresh stuff. Going for a major meltdown over the weekend. Hey, fearless, sorry. Didn't look like you. I retract the Terd. Cheftell isn't Nana. She's a hot Southern gal with no Palestinian blood.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68479 Mar 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
In your mail. The Mrs. came home and was ready to call 911 while I was trying to sculpture a huge penis on my snow angel. Check the depth of the angel. Impossible to get up out of there clean. That's all fresh stuff. Going for a major meltdown over the weekend. Hey, fearless, sorry. Didn't look like you. I retract the Terd. Cheftell isn't Nana. She's a hot Southern gal with no Palestinian blood.
You must have realized how unimpressive your genitalia were to have to label it like that. Still, a good thing considering we can tell now your ass from your elbow.

I swear...no, I promise...well...no, I think....yeah, that's it, I think if I lived in a cold climate I'd build one of those ice hotels for the winter. At least then I'd have a reason to be uncomfortable.
dat fearless

Santa Monica, CA

#68480 Mar 8, 2013
geesh, theyre banning them faster than i can keep up...

i wrote some pretty awesome posts... but alas... gone...

one about TErd being just about the least offensive name ive ever been called....

i addressed the whole "Bless you" thing, with a clever OYG (oh your god) story... and a few other not unlike me comments....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68481 Mar 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I got 12". You?
Now, now, boys. You know that's a lie! LMAO

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68482 Mar 8, 2013
dat fearless wrote:
geesh, theyre banning them faster than i can keep up...
i wrote some pretty awesome posts... but alas... gone...
one about TErd being just about the least offensive name ive ever been called....
i addressed the whole "Bless you" thing, with a clever OYG (oh your god) story... and a few other not unlike me comments....
I can still see a couple. It amazes me that posts they let stand in Blame Izzy thread. You think the Mod is German?

Location hidden

#68483 Mar 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
AIC got himself "yanked" before I could pull his chain. I didn't have time to write a response. Whatta goofball! Watch your 12" chain, Yim.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68484 Mar 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You must have realized how unimpressive your genitalia were to have to label it like that. Still, a good thing considering we can tell now your ass from your elbow.
I swear...no, I promise...well...no, I think....yeah, that's it, I think if I lived in a cold climate I'd build one of those ice hotels for the winter. At least then I'd have a reason to be uncomfortable.
If it were play dough I'd have something to work with. Maybe I should have been on my stomach and you could see the sink hole that you guys are so used to looking at. As for the cold climate, it's all a matter of what you're used to. Plenty of oil, fireplace, frosted windows, a white pristine view of the shitty neighborhood that surrounds you. I love Winter.

Location hidden

#68485 Mar 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mrs. came home and was ready to call 911 while I was trying to sculpture a huge penis on my snow angel. Check the depth of the angel. Impossible to get up out of there clean. That's all fresh stuff. Going for a major meltdown over the weekend. Hey, fearless, sorry. Didn't look like you. I retract the Terd. Cheftell isn't Nana. She's a hot Southern gal with no Palestinian blood.
I think I missed a few pieces of this puzzle - they poofed! Tell the Mrs to keep dialing 9-1-1. LOL Hot? Gee thanks! ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68486 Mar 8, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
AIC got himself "yanked" before I could pull his chain. I didn't have time to write a response. Whatta goofball! Watch your 12" chain, Yim.
Hi Hon. It takes two hands to handle a great chain. Wax on wax off. Wax on wax off. Ark Ark.:>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68487 Mar 8, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, boys. You know that's a lie! LMAO
No. The measurements begins way back at the base of the tree. I never imagined a gay bee. Where's you find it?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68488 Mar 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were play dough I'd have something to work with. Maybe I should have been on my stomach and you could see the sink hole that you guys are so used to looking at. As for the cold climate, it's all a matter of what you're used to. Plenty of oil, fireplace, frosted windows, a white pristine view of the shitty neighborhood that surrounds you. I love Winter.
The southern school of thought requires water to be swim-able and ice to be contained within a julep. You guys have a more abstract approach to winter because you can walk on water.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68490 Mar 9, 2013
So, are you guys willing to answer the hard questions?

http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la...

He's got no plan other than to ask Israelis to take another one for the team in hopes it will be enough to get Arabs to give up their blood lust. Meanwhile, Hamas's former leprechaun wants to host him while the President is in the neighborhood. Seems he won't negotiate with Israel but wouldn't mind talking with the great Satan (about Israel).

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

A great American First Lady once enjoined an entire generation with three simple words.

Just say no.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min usanew 1,100,247
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min gcaveman1 46,321
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 50 min SevenTee 305,450
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr J RULES 68,991
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Truthforthought 18,871
Find all students who are in Hartford Thu Mr Black 1
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Aug 27 Confused 167
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE