Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68026 Feb 14, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's his day off, we're his only outlet today.
No, actually I had to work because I took Monday off. However, I call it as I see any day of the week. Where you been, Mr. Up? Filling helium tanks along side of Dorner? Somebody had to keep the show on the road. Me and the Goose. So, bite me.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68028 Feb 14, 2013
Behind every cloud there is a silver lining.

>Egypt floods Gaza tunnels, cut Palestinian lifeline
Up to 200 smuggling tunnels shut since Egyptian<

"President Morsi took office; some 30% of all goods reach Gaza through tunnels."

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68029 Feb 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually I had to work because I took Monday off. However, I call it as I see any day of the week. Where you been, Mr. Up? Filling helium tanks along side of Dorner? Somebody had to keep the show on the road. Me and the Goose. So, bite me.
I thought that was last week, oh well. You know the oak won't pickle itself, right?

I think I'll hold off on breakfast. Experience shows that if I wait long enough you'll bite yourself, if not, you'll at least lick your own nutz.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68031 Feb 14, 2013
seqleq wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T1m Pd1Xh-uQ ……
Israel can pull in to there grave site
It appears that you have escaped from an asylum.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68032 Feb 14, 2013
seqleq wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T1m Pd1Xh-uQ ……
Israel can pull in to there grave site
"their" illiterate one

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68033 Feb 14, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I thought that was last week, oh well. You know the oak won't pickle itself, right?
I think I'll hold off on breakfast. Experience shows that if I wait long enough you'll bite yourself, if not, you'll at least lick your own nutz.
Some more cryptic expressions, Mr. Fredricksen? I took Monday off to avoid the panic and hysterical phone calls that follow the weather man telling people to get those roofs shoveled off due to added rain weight. Sheer madness. I spent 20 minutes on the phone listening to incoherent babbling, and said, "Make this my Wednesday" and out the door I went. Got it, Carl?

Location hidden

#68034 Feb 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Some more cryptic expressions, Mr. Fredricksen? I took Monday off to avoid the panic and hysterical phone calls that follow the weather man telling people to get those roofs shoveled off due to added rain weight. Sheer madness. I spent 20 minutes on the phone listening to incoherent babbling, and said, "Make this my Wednesday" and out the door I went. Got it, Carl?
Carl Fredricksen? Meanie. That sounds like YOU. Guess you can't handle phone calls very well. I'm going to call and ask how to shovel sunshine. Don't hang up!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68035 Feb 14, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Carl Fredricksen? Meanie. That sounds like YOU. Guess you can't handle phone calls very well. I'm going to call and ask how to shovel sunshine. Don't hang up!
For starters, residential homes without flat roofs do not cave in. Old structures such as barns with rotted wood and large flat roofs have the potential to collapse due to excessive snow. Now, picture this. NOT ONE Colonial, Ranch, Cape style home ever made the news from caving in. Yet, these morons, because some ignorant weatherman who gets paid to scare said morons, tells them to get snow off. They do have to shovel schools and factories with flat roofs. And they get all worked up because we can't get there yesterday. You're absolutely right. I don't handle phone calls from idiots very well. So you shouldn't call me. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68036 Feb 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I'll try to be less cryptic.
So, you think you can sneak an extra Mean Wednesday in by rearranging your schedule?
Nuh uh.
I'm on my phone so I can't tell.. are your meanies starting to pile up?

Location hidden

#68037 Feb 14, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think you can sneak an extra Mean Wednesday in by rearranging your schedule?
Nuh uh.
He'll have to call his roofer. Meanies are that high! How do you put up with him? Happy V Day. ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68038 Feb 14, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I'll try to be less cryptic.
Nuh uh.
My last meanie was 6 hours ago. I know it's our resident Goose strokin her Judgie "button". My next Wednesday will be February 27th. I have a complimentary room at my favorite place Thursday night. It's been pretty quiet here without your cryptic replies, Karl. Hugs.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68039 Feb 14, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll have to call his roofer. Meanies are that high! How do you put up with him? Happy V Day. ;)
Thank you, Happy V.D.! Lucky for him his roofer is in the next room.(seriously, he's like Yoda for roofs...respect his authoritah)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68040 Feb 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My last meanie was 6 hours ago. I know it's our resident Goose strokin her Judgie "button". My next Wednesday will be February 27th. I have a complimentary room at my favorite place Thursday night. It's been pretty quiet here without your cryptic replies, Karl. Hugs.
Crazy busy lately and I was hoping to finish the furniture rehab for my Valentine. I'm lucky the day lasts until midnight.

Now, about 2/27, there's only one Mean Wednesday between now and then, right? I mean I wouldn't want you to blow your comp by showing up all tense and mean but we don't deserve the punishment :>))

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68041 Feb 14, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, Happy V.D.! Lucky for him his roofer is in the next room.(seriously, he's like Yoda for roofs...respect his authoritah)
Happy Venereal Disease? You guys exchanging V.D.'s? Now who's the meanie?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68042 Feb 14, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Crazy busy lately and I was hoping to finish the furniture rehab for my Valentine. I'm lucky the day lasts until midnight.
Now, about 2/27, there's only one Mean Wednesday between now and then, right? I mean I wouldn't want you to blow your comp by showing up all tense and mean but we don't deserve the punishment :>))
Next Thursday means gotta take a Friday. Oh the pain of it all. Great stuff on Mossad over this Australian who "hung" himself two years ago. Now being blamed for killing that Iranian big shot in Syria. Been following? Dem some bad boys and girls. Yup. Go Mossad.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68043 Feb 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Next Thursday means gotta take a Friday. Oh the pain of it all. Great stuff on Mossad over this Australian who "hung" himself two years ago. Now being blamed for killing that Iranian big shot in Syria. Been following? Dem some bad boys and girls. Yup. Go Mossad.
Wait, what? I thought those were two different things. I guess I'm not keeping up after all :>((
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68044 Feb 15, 2013
Anagrams

This has got to be one of the cleverest
E-mails I've received in awhile.
Someone out there
Must be "deadly" at Scrabble.
(Wait till you see the last one!
It's going to be hard to top because
It fits to a "T"

PRESBYTERIAN:
When you rearrange the letters:
BEST IN PRAYER

ASTRONOMER:
MOON STARER

DESPERATION:
A ROPE ENDS IT

THE EYES:
THEY SEE

GEORGE BUSH:
HE BUGS GORE

THE MORSE CODE:
HERE COME DOTS

DORMITORY:
DIRTY ROOM

SLOT MACHINES:
CASH LOST IN ME

ANIMOSITY:
IS NO AMITY

ELECTION RESULTS:
LIES - LET'S RECOUNT

SNOOZE ALARMS:
ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S

A DECIMAL POINT:
I'M A DOT IN PLACE

THE EARTHQUAKES:
THAT QUEER SHAKE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
TWELVE PLUS ONE

MOTHER-IN-LAW:
WOMAN HITLER
AND FINALLY….
FOR THE GRAND FINALE:

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
STRUGGLING INCOMPETENT LIAR
Bet your friends haven't seen this one!!!
DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68045 Feb 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, what? I thought those were two different things. I guess I'm not keeping up after all :>((
They be 2 different things, for sure, supposedly created from the same source. Later, I'll post the credible link that suggests Mossad is behind many strange happenings. I love it, especially if it's close to the truth. Go Mossad.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68046 Feb 15, 2013
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68047 Feb 15, 2013
#MyJihad in Syria: Jihadist rebels abduct two priests, Christians fear they have been killed
Will the Islamophobia never end?

"After Muslim rebels seize two priests in Aleppo, there are fears for their life," from Asia News, February 12 (thanks to C. Cantoni):

Aleppo (AsiaNews)- A group of rebels close to Muslim extremists on Sunday abducted an Armenian Catholic priest, Fr Michael, as well as a yet unknown Orthodox clergyman. Both were working in Aleppo. Sources, anonymous for security reasons, told AsiaNews that the city's Christian community is very concerned about the attack. "Extremist violence is getting worse day by day. Muslim militias are killing anyone suspected of ties with the regime, including women and children. People in the neighbourhoods are comparing these days to the Ottoman conquest five centuries ago."
For several weeks, residents had complained about the presence of al-Nusra Front forces, Islamic extremists who want to turn Syria into an Islamic state, feared even by the rebel Free Syrian Army.

On 6 February, Front troops stormed the Christian neighbourhood of Jdeideh where extremists had already destroyed the city's main Evangelical church in November.

Al-Nusra forces include many foreigners, including Muslims from Indonesia and the Philippines, as evinced by a statement posted online by the leader of Abu Sayyaf, an extremist Muslim group with ties to al-Qaeda operating in the Philippines. In it, Muslims are urged to go to Syria and sacrifice their lives for Islam.

"These fighters live for killing and violence. They act without pity and make distinctions among people," sources said. "When they kill, they turn to God as if they were making a sacrifice."...

Kill kill kill kill kill says the quoran

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Bluestater 1,153,944
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 49,187
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Pearl Jam 306,974
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 hr scirocco 71,008
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Thu Careless Crecca 69
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Thu WilliamB41 11
Merry Christmas everyone. Wed teri 1
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]