Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,088)

Showing posts 61,741 - 61,760 of67,232
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was NOT an immature childish post. It was an immature childish person who said that.
Take a cold shower. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Area C is where all the settlements are built you pig. Palestinians are not allowed to build on THEIR land while the wonderful peace loving Israelis confiscate Palestinian land to build illegal settlements. What a wonderful vibrant democracy Israel is.
Let me help you, EE. It's (built, you pig). The comma separates the insult from supposedly factual statement you were trying to make. Now, the omission may be because of the language barrier, or the need to insult a Jew took over your posting skill. Consider this an attempt to make you an articulate young man. 8<(

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>No specific number, but I'll have enough land for my children and their children. It's mostly agricultural (olive trees) but it can be turned into residential. We own some land in area C, but it's useless because we're not allowed to plant or build anything on it, thanks to the great peace and justice loving Jews.
C'mon man, this is me. Land comes in finite quantities...it is the most-measured asset a person can own no matter where you live. For example, I live in a 4/3 on 1.17 acres. There, was that so hard?

And if you don't mind my saying it, I could fit a lot of multi-generational rugrats on that land by building for it. I could expand up or down without leaving the boundary of my property, making additions as my family grew. Unfortunately, we can't pull the Arab tax trick about leaving the top floor unfinished to avoid paying property taxes. As soon as it's C/O'd, I owe.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was NOT an immature childish post. It was an immature childish person who said that.
It's his most endearing quality :>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we have dialogue. Love it. "Hasn't been this much spirit here since 1969."
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's his most endearing quality :>)
u 2 get a room. You Southerners have no shame. My lot is 85X125. Barely have room for my hot tub.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
u 2 get a room. You Southerners have no shame. My lot is 85X125. Barely have room for my hot tub.
Where do you keep your spare wimmins? Hot bunking?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you keep your spare wimmins? Hot bunking?
Tonight his wimmins will be under 2 feet of snow --- with no power to fire up the hot tub! And he hates Southerners. haha

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonight his wimmins will be under 2 feet of snow --- with no power to fire up the hot tub! And he hates Southerners. haha
He doesn't hate us, sooner or later he'll be one of us.

He'll be sipping Juleps and huddling around the compact fluorescent to stay warm soon enough. I will teach him that fishing is best when the ice is in a glass and the water is hundreds of feet deep. We will jump in the boat for an afternoon's recreation and stop for lunch in a different country.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you keep your spare wimmins? Hot bunking?
My wimmins be in my head. No need for bunks. Da mind be a terrible thang! It's snowing like a mother, right now. In for the duration which is anticipated to end Saturday afternoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My wimmins be in my head. No need for bunks. Da mind be a terrible thang! It's snowing like a mother, right now. In for the duration which is anticipated to end Saturday afternoon.
Hope you bought nuf beer. That video had me disturbing the peace here! Snowballs? haha

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You call that a storm?

http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/radar.php...

Now THAT's a storm! Circular polarization...good color...it's like judging BBQ Pitmasters.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you bought nuf beer. That video had me disturbing the peace here! Snowballs? haha
Uzi has him trying camel urine...there's a lot of BTUs trapped in there.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You call that a storm?
http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/radar.php...
Now THAT's a storm! Circular polarization...good color...it's like judging BBQ Pitmasters.
We have about 4" on the ground, right now. State roads are closed and parking bans. They anticipate 5" an hour starting at about 6PM and going all night. Gonna be a big one, for sure. It will be taller than my snowblower shroud. I'll have to take in layers. Those ice fishing clothes will come in handy. Oh, Cheftell I hate beer. I'm a Smirnoff man and I'm all set. Thanks for caring. I'll send y'all some pics when it's over.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

The winter of 68-69, the National Guard had to come through with pay loaders to open the roads. We were expecting our first child and I went out to get supplies, after a few days. I looked up at the edges of the wind driven drifts as I walked and I'm 6ft. If their predictions are right, I think this one could rival that event. We be cozy right now.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
We have about 4" on the ground, right now. State roads are closed and parking bans. They anticipate 5" an hour starting at about 6PM and going all night. Gonna be a big one, for sure. It will be taller than my snowblower shroud. I'll have to take in layers. Those ice fishing clothes will come in handy. Oh, Cheftell I hate beer. I'm a Smirnoff man and I'm all set. Thanks for caring. I'll send y'all some pics when it's over.
You know I envy you, right?

The crisp air...the soft crunch in your step...the smell of the fireplaces...

It's currently 77 and clear as a bell.
Dmitry

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Dmitry

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You know I envy you, right?
The crisp air...the soft crunch in your step...the smell of the fireplaces...
It's currently 77 and clear as a bell.
Yeah. Penis envy. My boss just got back from 8 days in Pompano Beach with a tan to die for. He boated, talked to the Manatees and came back to this. They own a home there on the one of the waterways. What an a-ho.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,741 - 61,760 of67,232
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Hartford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hartford People Search