Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67919 Feb 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
We have about 4" on the ground, right now. State roads are closed and parking bans. They anticipate 5" an hour starting at about 6PM and going all night. Gonna be a big one, for sure. It will be taller than my snowblower shroud. I'll have to take in layers. Those ice fishing clothes will come in handy. Oh, Cheftell I hate beer. I'm a Smirnoff man and I'm all set. Thanks for caring. I'll send y'all some pics when it's over.
You know I envy you, right?

The crisp air...the soft crunch in your step...the smell of the fireplaces...

It's currently 77 and clear as a bell.
Dmitry

Tel Aviv, Israel

#67920 Feb 8, 2013
Dmitry

Tel Aviv, Israel

#67921 Feb 8, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67922 Feb 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You know I envy you, right?
The crisp air...the soft crunch in your step...the smell of the fireplaces...
It's currently 77 and clear as a bell.
Yeah. Penis envy. My boss just got back from 8 days in Pompano Beach with a tan to die for. He boated, talked to the Manatees and came back to this. They own a home there on the one of the waterways. What an a-ho.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67923 Feb 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Cheftell I hate beer. I'm a Smirnoff man and I'm all set. Thanks for caring. I'll send y'all some pics when it's over.
You said it wouldn't hit you a day ago -- don't go into meteorology. I'm in short sleeves / sandals, it's 70 degrees, boo-t-ful. I'll think of you - haha. I don't drink beer either.

Location hidden

#67924 Feb 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't hate us, sooner or later he'll be one of us.
He's too ignorant to move south. But looks like he has manatee envy. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67925 Feb 8, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it wouldn't hit you a day ago -- don't go into meteorology. I'm in short sleeves / sandals, it's 70 degrees, boo-t-ful. I'll think of you - haha. I don't drink beer either.
You saw the forecast. Don't make fun of me. I can only imagine you in those boo-t-ful short shortd, post surgery. Hey, anybody see my camel?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67926 Feb 8, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
50 shades of gray? Oh me Oh my Get inside before

Location hidden

#67927 Feb 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You saw the forecast. Don't make fun of me. I can only imagine you in those boo-t-ful short shortd, post surgery. Hey, anybody see my camel?
\

I said short sleeves, a-ho. Need camel pee? Go shovel.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67928 Feb 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Penis envy. My boss just got back from 8 days in Pompano Beach with a tan to die for. He boated, talked to the Manatees and came back to this. They own a home there on the one of the waterways. What an a-ho.
If you played your cards right you could talk your way into an unused week or two, that way you could get to work on a melanoma too.

It's true you have to be a big a-ho to live down here, I think they give you the exam if you try to transfer an out of state title. As a native I'm exempt but you could pass an a-ho test with one arm tied behind you and a burlap sack over your head. As a matter of fact, I think that's how the exam starts :-))

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67929 Feb 8, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let his looks fool you, he's the sharpest tool in the shed around here and all the chicks dig him.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67930 Feb 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If you played your cards right you could talk your way into an unused week or two, that way you could get to work on a melanoma too.
It's true you have to be a big a-ho to live down here, I think they give you the exam if you try to transfer an out of state title. As a native I'm exempt but you could pass an a-ho test with one arm tied behind you and a burlap sack over your head. As a matter of fact, I think that's how the exam starts :-))
He's an a-ho because he came back. Didn't you get that? It's that fcukin pipe again.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67931 Feb 8, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>\
I said short sleeves, a-ho. Need camel pee? Go shovel.
Way too early to shovel, Crotch Cricket. We be getting down the major accumulations. The wind sounds like a train going by. We had a few Margaritas and are just chillin. I don't get the camel pee, from the first time I saw it. But, that camel thingee the beach goers will miss. But, somebody can now hear. We are the world.

Location hidden

#67932 Feb 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an a-ho because he came back. Didn't you get that? It's that fcukin pipe again.
Don't feel bad, TRD. I didn't get it either.

And BTW, you're 5'11", not 6 feet tall; and probably shrinking at your age. So there!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67933 Feb 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insane? He can always come to Flahrida...it's ice dam season!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67934 Feb 8, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
And BTW, you're 5'11", not 6 feet tall; and probably shrinking at your age. So there!
It's a matter of perspective I guess. Wouldn't it seem insane for someone to run away from 80 degrees and sunny to get back in time for a blizzard?(if he were really worried he still has the Baker Act)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67935 Feb 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon man, this is me. Land comes in finite quantities...it is the most-measured asset a person can own no matter where you live. For example, I live in a 4/3 on 1.17 acres. There, was that so hard?
And if you don't mind my saying it, I could fit a lot of multi-generational rugrats on that land by building for it. I could expand up or down without leaving the boundary of my property, making additions as my family grew. Unfortunately, we can't pull the Arab tax trick about leaving the top floor unfinished to avoid paying property taxes. As soon as it's C/O'd, I owe.
I don't feel comfortable telling people how much stuff I own. Why do you want to know?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67936 Feb 8, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I don't feel comfortable telling people how much stuff I own. Why do you want to know?
No big thing, I was just thinking about partnering up on some cellular freqs but I understand. You're young, you're not supposed to have much yet.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67937 Feb 8, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot. My last physical had me at 5'11 1/2, but I always round up. The snow is about a foot below my mail box at 2 in the morning. Being that mail boxes are usually set for 48", that would be about three feet. Care to question those measurements, too? There's only one measurement you really care about, but you're too far away to find out. You're closer to TRD and legend has it that the boy be sporting.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67938 Feb 8, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I don't feel comfortable telling people how much stuff I own. Why do you want to know?
Why's that? You think anybody REALLY cares? My Sheik once told me, as he was trying to get his hands into my pockets, everything we own will belong to somebody else in 50 years. Spread it around. I'm 2/3 through his prediction and there's still no place like home. I don't give a sh!t who knows my acreage. Eventually you occupy an urn or a small rectangular hole in the ground. Millions of people don't "own" land. So what? Does that make them less people? Okay, back to watching the snow fall and my sermon is over. Just killing time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min mdbuilder 1,156,170
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Osmius 49,349
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Phil Donahue 307,105
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr L Morales 71,264
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Bently 19,568
Praying That Perez Vigil Was A Bad Dream (Mar '09) Dec 22 John J Thomas 48
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Dec 21 Ruth Jeanette L 12
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]