Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
61,641 - 61,660 of 68,369 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67807 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/02/05 /mohamed-morsis-strange-gamble -on-iran-and-ahmadinejad/
The guard on the left is thinking, "Please don't let this be a French kiss."
It was...they kissed both cheeks.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67808 Feb 5, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You liked sex with her but can't remember her name? Is that what you said? I'm still searching the Urban Dictionary for a diagnosis. Aight!
No no, no, it's not like that...they're just diametrically opposed enemies who happen to be friends. Besides, her husband is HUGE and he couldn't come near the damage Mrs. Yimminy can do.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67809 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>How could you not remember a name like Zainab? And what's not to like about Dearborne? I was going to move there except I don't speak the language and I can't stand the people.
I wonder if she's married to Waleed Sadat...looks big enough but I don't remember what her husband looked like other than ginormous.
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/waleedsad...
What was the name of that social network before Facebook? She had a page there...I'm on the hunt.
My Space? If that's really Waleed, the posts belie the image. Check Cheftell out. And, she ain't the one working for Stars and Stripes.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67810 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It was...they kissed both cheeks.
Oh, I didn't see the pic of Armpitjammee doing a hand stand.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67811 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My Space? If that's really Waleed, the posts belie the image. Check Cheftell out. And, she ain't the one working for Stars and Stripes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h-I5C-OtsIEXX
That's the one! Is it even around anymore? She's pretty easy to Google, I found her poetry on a blog with an interesting response that I thought skewered her. Then she got all "I'm not Muslim, I'm atheist" on the guy and blew his shiz away. See for yourself...

http://mantiqaltayr.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67813 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's the one! Is it even around anymore? She's pretty easy to Google, I found her poetry on a blog with an interesting response that I thought skewered her. Then she got all "I'm not Muslim, I'm atheist" on the guy and blew his shiz away. See for yourself...
http://mantiqaltayr.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/...
She got thinner by the paragraph. A smart kid. Ahmad, if he reads your link, will be wanting for the Sheik, once more, rather than the EE. U troublemaker.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67814 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they must not be Palestinian, at least you didn't count them as such when you revealed that "Palestinians cuss gratuitously".
My bad. I guess I should have mentioned that swearing is almost entirely limited to men.

Location hidden

#67815 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
How far back did you go to find her name? I remember she was affiliated with a a branch of the PLO. She frequented Internet cafes during school breaks and was very fond of Dearborne. But, the name eluded me. I remember her posting her pic and Ahmad calling her a disgusting fat-body which resulted in her threatening to tell her Palestinian weight lifter to rearrange his face. She liked her sex, too. I remember everything but her name. Why's that? Diagnosis? 8>)
Yea the fat PFLP atheist. Her boyfriend must be taking roids for breakfast and dinner to deal with all that weight.

Location hidden

#67816 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Aight": the number following seben in Ebonic mathematics
Example: Jefferson scored a fitty aight on his I.Q. test but thanks to affirmative action still got into Harvard.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Racist much? Stop hating on the brothers, cracka.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67817 Feb 5, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Racist much? Stop hating on the brothers, cracka.
Oh, I don't be hatin on the brothers. Just find them a source of amusement, such as yourself. I watch the media fawning and fall out. About the EE thing. I never met an EE that I didn't respect and admire. Coming from a Manufacturing background, they were my inspiration and guidance. Some of them had real f*cked up personal lives, though. Good luck.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67818 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
She got thinner by the paragraph. A smart kid. Ahmad, if he reads your link, will be wanting for the Sheik, once more, rather than the EE. U troublemaker.
She's still a little zaftig but her opinions are still hard-bodied. I can't make up my mind which is more exotic, her terrorist link or her communist one.

As I rethink Ahmad's situation he'd be crazy to transfer to a CINO with 30 students. No matter what the ratio, he's not going to date those women. He has a dream and that dream includes horse shit so there's no stopping our boy now.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67819 Feb 5, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> My bad. I guess I should have mentioned that swearing is almost entirely limited to men.
Right.

So you weren't excluding or marginalizing women or in any way treating them like chattel? Now that's a distinction to be proud of.

Location hidden

#67820 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Right.
So you weren't excluding or marginalizing women or in any way treating them like chattel? Now that's a distinction to be proud of.
Of course not. You obviously don't know anything about Palestinian society. We're not Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia, but at the same time we don't treat our women like sex objects. Our women can drive, work, go to school, and can virtually do everything a man can do. If you look at statistics, women attend college in greater numbers than men. Palestinian society is the closest thing to a moderate society.

Location hidden

#67821 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>She's still a little zaftig but her opinions are still hard-bodied. I can't make up my mind which is more exotic, her terrorist link or her communist one.
As I rethink Ahmad's situation he'd be crazy to transfer to a CINO with 30 students. No matter what the ratio, he's not going to date those women. He has a dream and that dream includes horse shit so there's no stopping our boy now.
Look who's talking about horse shit; the cattleman. I don't mind horse shit. I grew up in a tiny village that depended on agriculture and farming as the backbones for it's economy, so I've seen all sorts of shit.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67822 Feb 5, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Look who's talking about horse shit; the cattleman. I don't mind horse shit. I grew up in a tiny village that depended on agriculture and farming as the backbones for it's economy, so I've seen all sorts of shit.
This shit, it's our common ground.

Dude, I know about Palestinian society as the most progressive of Arab cultures. I know how strong Palestinian women are. It's just that I get the same story from my Lebanese friends and there is only one "most progressive". You guys duke it out, I'll just pull your leg along the way

Location hidden

#67823 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>This shit, it's our common ground.
Dude, I know about Palestinian society as the most progressive of Arab cultures. I know how strong Palestinian women are. It's just that I get the same story from my Lebanese friends and there is only one "most progressive". You guys duke it out, I'll just pull your leg along the way
Lebanon is more liberal than some European countries. They even have a growing gay movement LOL. Nah, we're not even close to the Lebanese in that regard, and I hope it stays that way.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67825 Feb 6, 2013

Subject: CLEVER BUNCH THESE SPANIARDS

CLEVER BUNCH THESE SPANIARDS
I didn't know that one.....great idea....
WOW!

The Spanish may not be the world power they were prior to 1588, but they still have some good ideas!

This man is burying a dead pig.

Be sure you read the explanation at the bottom.

(Photos of a pig being burried.)

PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA, CANADA, THE UK & THE USA NEED TO TAKE A LESSON FROM THE SPANIARDS!

In Seville, Spain, local people found a way to stop the construction of another mosque in their town.

They buried a pig on the site, and made sure this would be known by the local press.

The Islamic rules forbid the erecting of a Mosque on "pig soiled ground."

The Muslims had to cancel the project.

This land was sold to them by government officials.

No protests were needed by the local people -

and it worked!

Since: Sep 09

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

#67827 Feb 6, 2013
Now that is how you celebrate successful elections:

Yair Lapid -Israeli politician rocks out on stage

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

and for those who want more info about Israel's future Prime Minister:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67829 Feb 6, 2013
Eran Levi - Israel wrote:
Now that is how you celebrate successful elections:
Yair Lapid -Israeli politician rocks out on stage
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
and for those who want more info about Israel's future Prime Minister:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
Which instrument did his father play?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67830 Feb 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Which instrument did his father play?
His Father never ran for Kingmaker, Snodgrass. Leave the boy to revel in his euphoria. Party Pooper. Hey, EE is Electrical Engineer, right? And HS is horse sh!t? Yeah, it's Wednesday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min J RULES 68,989
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 52 min woodtick57 1,100,219
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Poolicker 18,870
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr SpaceBlues 46,313
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr Pearl Jam 305,446
Find all students who are in Hartford Thu Mr Black 1
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Aug 27 Confused 167
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search