Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67787 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
What do you say Ahmad, ready to transfer?
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2013/0...
Depends on how good their EE program is.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67788 Feb 5, 2013
Love Texas

THE OFFICIAL TEXAS SHERIFF EXAM

A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman. He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn, and fast as mustang. He could shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.

When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department.

After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called him into his office for the young man's last interview.

The Chief Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot. So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test", that you must take before you can be accepted. We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."

Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot: six illegal aliens, six lawyers, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six Democrats, and a rabbit."

"Why the rabbit?" queried the applicant.

"You pass," said the Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"

Location hidden

#67790 Feb 5, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Love Texas
A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman. He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn, and fast as mustang. He could shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces.
When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department.
After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called him into his office for the young man's last interview.
The Chief Deputy said, "You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot. So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you might call, an "Attitude Suitability Test", that you must take before you can be accepted. We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."
Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot: six illegal aliens, six lawyers, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six Democrats, and a rabbit."
I think six Jews would on that list as well you dumb f*ck. Do you even read the shit you post before actually posting it?

Location hidden

#67791 Feb 5, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Love Texas
Funny thing is, 5 out of the 6 lawyers, and 3 out of the 6 democrats would probably be Jews.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67792 Feb 5, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> People f*ckin change, aight?
"Aight": the number following seben in Ebonic mathematics

Example: Jefferson scored a fitty aight on his I.Q. test but thanks to affirmative action still got into Harvard.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67793 Feb 5, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Women? sure. Children, not so much. Anyway, our women have class, they don't swear.
Then they must not be Palestinian, at least you didn't count them as such when you revealed that "Palestinians cuss gratuitously".

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67794 Feb 5, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Depends on how good their EE program is.
It would make you the big fish in a small pond and land you in a m:f ratio that guarantees you'll meet the future Mrs. Ahmad. It would be as though your family arranged the marriage by just sending you to school.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67795 Feb 5, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Funny thing is, 5 out of the 6 lawyers, and 3 out of the 6 democrats would probably be Jews.
I thought you were a numbers guy...thanks for the population boost. That raises the Jewish population to 22 million in the US alone.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67796 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Aight": the number following seben in Ebonic mathematics
Example: Jefferson scored a fitty aight on his I.Q. test but thanks to affirmative action still got into Harvard.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
This may be the first time the Urban Dictionary has failed us. Quick...submit a new definition!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67797 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they must not be Palestinian, at least you didn't count them as such when you revealed that "Palestinians cuss gratuitously".
We had two Palestinian women here that Ahmad abused and they swore like troopers.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67798 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>This may be the first time the Urban Dictionary has failed us. Quick...submit a new definition!
There were 48 definitions. I picked the one that really made me laugh. Aight, Bro?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67799 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
We had two Palestinian women here that Ahmad abused and they swore like troopers.
Yeah, I know that but he didn't seem to notice that they were keeping up with him. I guess he thinks all Palestinian women are as virtuous as his mom. Zainab used to whack him square in the pee pee on a regular basis.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67800 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 48 definitions. I picked the one that really made me laugh. Aight, Bro?
AIGHT ALREADY!

(you realize english is the language of the realm, right?)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67802 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I know that but he didn't seem to notice that they were keeping up with him. I guess he thinks all Palestinian women are as virtuous as his mom. Zainab used to whack him square in the pee pee on a regular basis.
How far back did you go to find her name? I remember she was affiliated with a a branch of the PLO. She frequented Internet cafes during school breaks and was very fond of Dearborne. But, the name eluded me. I remember her posting her pic and Ahmad calling her a disgusting fat-body which resulted in her threatening to tell her Palestinian weight lifter to rearrange his face. She liked her sex, too. I remember everything but her name. Why's that? Diagnosis? 8>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67803 Feb 5, 2013
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...

The guard on the left is thinking, "Please don't let this be a French kiss."

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67804 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
She liked her sex, too. I remember everything but her name. Why's that? Diagnosis? 8>)
You liked sex with her but can't remember her name? Is that what you said? I'm still searching the Urban Dictionary for a diagnosis. Aight!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67805 Feb 5, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You liked sex with her but can't remember her name? Is that what you said? I'm still searching the Urban Dictionary for a diagnosis. Aight!
She, like you, bragged about her voracious sexual appetite. That's what I was referring to. I never had cyber sex with that woman.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67806 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
How far back did you go to find her name? I remember she was affiliated with a a branch of the PLO. She frequented Internet cafes during school breaks and was very fond of Dearborne. But, the name eluded me. I remember her posting her pic and Ahmad calling her a disgusting fat-body which resulted in her threatening to tell her Palestinian weight lifter to rearrange his face. She liked her sex, too. I remember everything but her name. Why's that? Diagnosis? 8>)
How could you not remember a name like Zainab? And what's not to like about Dearborne? I was going to move there except I don't speak the language and I can't stand the people.

I wonder if she's married to Waleed Sadat...looks big enough but I don't remember what her husband looked like other than ginormous.

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/waleedsad...

What was the name of that social network before Facebook? She had a page there...I'm on the hunt.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67807 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/02/05 /mohamed-morsis-strange-gamble -on-iran-and-ahmadinejad/
The guard on the left is thinking, "Please don't let this be a French kiss."
It was...they kissed both cheeks.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67808 Feb 5, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No no, no, it's not like that...they're just diametrically opposed enemies who happen to be friends. Besides, her husband is HUGE and he couldn't come near the damage Mrs. Yimminy can do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min The Ghost of Tony... 1,129,379
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 70,156
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Life is Love 306,363
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning ... (Nov '08) 5 hr RACE 5,663
More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) 11 hr malinae 278
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Fred 19,408
Hartford Dating
Find my Match

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]