Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70043 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67797 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they must not be Palestinian, at least you didn't count them as such when you revealed that "Palestinians cuss gratuitously".
We had two Palestinian women here that Ahmad abused and they swore like troopers.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67798 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>This may be the first time the Urban Dictionary has failed us. Quick...submit a new definition!
There were 48 definitions. I picked the one that really made me laugh. Aight, Bro?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67799 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
We had two Palestinian women here that Ahmad abused and they swore like troopers.
Yeah, I know that but he didn't seem to notice that they were keeping up with him. I guess he thinks all Palestinian women are as virtuous as his mom. Zainab used to whack him square in the pee pee on a regular basis.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67800 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 48 definitions. I picked the one that really made me laugh. Aight, Bro?
AIGHT ALREADY!

(you realize english is the language of the realm, right?)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67802 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I know that but he didn't seem to notice that they were keeping up with him. I guess he thinks all Palestinian women are as virtuous as his mom. Zainab used to whack him square in the pee pee on a regular basis.
How far back did you go to find her name? I remember she was affiliated with a a branch of the PLO. She frequented Internet cafes during school breaks and was very fond of Dearborne. But, the name eluded me. I remember her posting her pic and Ahmad calling her a disgusting fat-body which resulted in her threatening to tell her Palestinian weight lifter to rearrange his face. She liked her sex, too. I remember everything but her name. Why's that? Diagnosis? 8>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67803 Feb 5, 2013
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...

The guard on the left is thinking, "Please don't let this be a French kiss."

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67804 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
She liked her sex, too. I remember everything but her name. Why's that? Diagnosis? 8>)
You liked sex with her but can't remember her name? Is that what you said? I'm still searching the Urban Dictionary for a diagnosis. Aight!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67805 Feb 5, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You liked sex with her but can't remember her name? Is that what you said? I'm still searching the Urban Dictionary for a diagnosis. Aight!
She, like you, bragged about her voracious sexual appetite. That's what I was referring to. I never had cyber sex with that woman.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67806 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
How far back did you go to find her name? I remember she was affiliated with a a branch of the PLO. She frequented Internet cafes during school breaks and was very fond of Dearborne. But, the name eluded me. I remember her posting her pic and Ahmad calling her a disgusting fat-body which resulted in her threatening to tell her Palestinian weight lifter to rearrange his face. She liked her sex, too. I remember everything but her name. Why's that? Diagnosis? 8>)
How could you not remember a name like Zainab? And what's not to like about Dearborne? I was going to move there except I don't speak the language and I can't stand the people.

I wonder if she's married to Waleed Sadat...looks big enough but I don't remember what her husband looked like other than ginormous.

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/waleedsad...

What was the name of that social network before Facebook? She had a page there...I'm on the hunt.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67807 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/02/05 /mohamed-morsis-strange-gamble -on-iran-and-ahmadinejad/
The guard on the left is thinking, "Please don't let this be a French kiss."
It was...they kissed both cheeks.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67808 Feb 5, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No no, no, it's not like that...they're just diametrically opposed enemies who happen to be friends. Besides, her husband is HUGE and he couldn't come near the damage Mrs. Yimminy can do.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67809 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>How could you not remember a name like Zainab? And what's not to like about Dearborne? I was going to move there except I don't speak the language and I can't stand the people.
I wonder if she's married to Waleed Sadat...looks big enough but I don't remember what her husband looked like other than ginormous.
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/waleedsad...
What was the name of that social network before Facebook? She had a page there...I'm on the hunt.
My Space? If that's really Waleed, the posts belie the image. Check Cheftell out. And, she ain't the one working for Stars and Stripes.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67810 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It was...they kissed both cheeks.
Oh, I didn't see the pic of Armpitjammee doing a hand stand.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67811 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My Space? If that's really Waleed, the posts belie the image. Check Cheftell out. And, she ain't the one working for Stars and Stripes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h-I5C-OtsIEXX
That's the one! Is it even around anymore? She's pretty easy to Google, I found her poetry on a blog with an interesting response that I thought skewered her. Then she got all "I'm not Muslim, I'm atheist" on the guy and blew his shiz away. See for yourself...

http://mantiqaltayr.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67813 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's the one! Is it even around anymore? She's pretty easy to Google, I found her poetry on a blog with an interesting response that I thought skewered her. Then she got all "I'm not Muslim, I'm atheist" on the guy and blew his shiz away. See for yourself...
http://mantiqaltayr.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/...
She got thinner by the paragraph. A smart kid. Ahmad, if he reads your link, will be wanting for the Sheik, once more, rather than the EE. U troublemaker.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67814 Feb 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they must not be Palestinian, at least you didn't count them as such when you revealed that "Palestinians cuss gratuitously".
My bad. I guess I should have mentioned that swearing is almost entirely limited to men.

Location hidden

#67815 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea the fat PFLP atheist. Her boyfriend must be taking roids for breakfast and dinner to deal with all that weight.

Location hidden

#67816 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Aight": the number following seben in Ebonic mathematics
Example: Jefferson scored a fitty aight on his I.Q. test but thanks to affirmative action still got into Harvard.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Racist much? Stop hating on the brothers, cracka.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67817 Feb 5, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Racist much? Stop hating on the brothers, cracka.
Oh, I don't be hatin on the brothers. Just find them a source of amusement, such as yourself. I watch the media fawning and fall out. About the EE thing. I never met an EE that I didn't respect and admire. Coming from a Manufacturing background, they were my inspiration and guidance. Some of them had real f*cked up personal lives, though. Good luck.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67818 Feb 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
She got thinner by the paragraph. A smart kid. Ahmad, if he reads your link, will be wanting for the Sheik, once more, rather than the EE. U troublemaker.
She's still a little zaftig but her opinions are still hard-bodied. I can't make up my mind which is more exotic, her terrorist link or her communist one.

As I rethink Ahmad's situation he'd be crazy to transfer to a CINO with 30 students. No matter what the ratio, he's not going to date those women. He has a dream and that dream includes horse shit so there's no stopping our boy now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min woodtick57 1,235,915
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min ritedownthemiddle 53,575
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 55 min cpeter1313 309,973
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 1 hr Mike BOGUSlawski 39
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Hello 19,944
News Police say Conn. pastor's shooting may be linke... May 28 Reverend Alan 12
News Pastor Shot Outside Connecticut Church While Pu... May 25 BUSTER CRABBE 1
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]