Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67746 Feb 2, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>They're only crazy when you spoil them or mistreat them. Don't know how to treat horses then don't f*kin buy them. SMH.
Ut Oh, looks like another temper tantrum. Let the horse sleep in the living room. Maybe a special Futon with triple springs. Don't forget the rubber sheets. Unless, of course, you're of Arabic descent. Are you bi-polar?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67747 Feb 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ut Oh, looks like another temper tantrum. Let the horse sleep in the living room. Maybe a special Futon with triple springs. Don't forget the rubber sheets. Unless, of course, you're of Arabic descent. Are you bi-polar?
Tamper tantrum? I doubt it. Just because I use the F word in a sentence doesn't mean I'm having a tantrum. I could be bipolar. Never had myself checked.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67748 Feb 2, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>They're only crazy when you spoil them or mistreat them. Don't know how to treat horses then don't f*kin buy them. SMH.
Yeah, what would I know about horses? I only built about 20 miles of fence and grazed a herd of cattle on seven thousand acres in four different counties. I wouldn't know the first thing about the care, feeding, form or function of horses in general or working horses in particular.

I hope you can afford an Arabian someday Ahmad, I really do. You should absolutely sink that much money into something that eats, shits and then dies.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67749 Feb 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Naw down about 200 for the day btw the both of us. No biggee.
Gotta love the play. Foxwoods has some financial concerns and is probably trying to make it up. Google it. Anyway, Uzi's vid led me to this. You have orange trees? The numbers are staggering. 3 trees per person and 6M tons/year? So, we go from dumb sh!t to Fla orange juice ingenuity.(Sent you a copy via courier pigeon.) Even you won't believe those numbers.
http://www.boremekitchen.com/posting.php...
That million dollar picker is Florida's version of immigration control.(yes I would believe)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67750 Feb 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, what would I know about horses? I only built about 20 miles of fence and grazed a herd of cattle on seven thousand acres in four different counties. I wouldn't know the first thing about the care, feeding, form or function of horses in general or working horses in particular.
I hope you can afford an Arabian someday Ahmad, I really do. You should absolutely sink that much money into something that eats, shits and then dies.
Thanks. And I hope I do too :)
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67752 Feb 3, 2013
Ok, now lets go to fucked up i-slime #2.
The Iranian assaholas sent a monkey into space (sure looked like amanidijgrad) when the "spacecraft" landed there was another monkey coming out of the capsule, hahahaha hahahah fucking muslim circus, hahahaha hahahahaha.

Lets go to mussie circus #3
The assaholas of Iran announced that they developed a new made in Iran aircraft ala USA jetfighter.
From the photos he experts could clearly see that its a FAKE one. The body is made of fiberglass, there is not enough room in the cockpit for all the needed instruments, the wings can not support
any fast flight only super slow, and there is no room anyplace for missiles armaments etc.
Oh, well just another muslim miracle like the shit in Dubai, hahahaha hahahahahah hahahaha watch out , the muslim circus is in town.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67753 Feb 3, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
The old Ahmad never used that word. You've become Americanized. We love that word, especially as a verb. You don't remember TRD being a cattleman? That's where he amassed all that wealth. That and the Shalit wagering.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67754 Feb 3, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Ok, now lets go to fucked up i-slime #2.
The Iranian assaholas sent a monkey into space (sure looked like amanidijgrad) when the "spacecraft" landed there was another monkey coming out of the capsule, hahahaha hahahah fucking muslim circus, hahahaha hahahahaha.
Lets go to mussie circus #3
The assaholas of Iran announced that they developed a new made in Iran aircraft ala USA jetfighter.
From the photos he experts could clearly see that its a FAKE one. The body is made of fiberglass, there is not enough room in the cockpit for all the needed instruments, the wings can not support
any fast flight only super slow, and there is no room anyplace for missiles armaments etc.
Oh, well just another muslim miracle like the shit in Dubai, hahahaha hahahahahah hahahaha watch out , the muslim circus is in town.
Oh Uzi, please stop. It was suggested that the monkey met a doctor in space that removed the mole over its right eye and dyed it fur. As for the jet, maybe with the new technology, it will have better luck shooting down un-armed drones. You just don't believe anything they say.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67755 Feb 3, 2013
Uzi wrote:
You have seen those architectural wonders of Dubai. However, none are hooked up to a sewer system!
The two minute video below passes a line of poop trucks and never gets to the end of the line. What were these people thinking?
Unbelievable amount of sewage generated by the new high-rises & no place to dispose of it.
I was floored by the video, I must admit. So where do the trucks dump it?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67756 Feb 3, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, there is no end to those shit trucks ala arab style (could be a new hit). As you can see, some of them wait for days to dump. Thats what it is, asshole people with billions of tons of $$$$, which of course did not make any smarter. The word is camel urine:-))))))
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67757 Feb 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Uzi, please stop. It was suggested that the monkey met a doctor in space that removed the mole over its right eye and dyed it fur. As for the jet, maybe with the new technology, it will have better luck shooting down un-armed drones. You just don't believe anything they say.
Oh stupid me , and I thought they sent up 2 monkies and only one came back, hahahahah hahahahah thats what happens when you smoke that shit Iranian style......
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67758 Feb 3, 2013
LOVE IT!!!!!

A little trivia to see how much history you know (can guess at). Be honest, it's kind of fun and revealing.

If you don't know the answer make your best guess.

Answer all the questions before looking at the answers.

Who said it?

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

3) "(We).....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Josef Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

Scroll down for answers

Answers

(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004

(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007

(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

and this was before she hit her head!!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67759 Feb 3, 2013
Old Proverb

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.

2013 Version

Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone, free Internet, cash for his clunker, food stamps, section 8 housing, free contraceptives, Medicaid, ninety-nine weeks of unemployment, free medicine, and he will vote Democrat the rest of his life, even after he's dead

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67760 Feb 3, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
They have only two waste disposal sites where it's treated to "acceptable" limits. Wiki-pedia it. It's all there. Wanna go for a swim at their beaches? Remember, no kissing.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67761 Feb 3, 2013
First Super Bowl on a HD flat screen. Isn't technology wonderful? Even the pre-game horse sh!t looks better. I got the Ravens, but my heart is with the 49'rs. Couldn't get a wager otherwise. Cutting the old man a break. That prick always wants the favorite. See y'all after the game. Uh, two dozen little necks all for me. Give me my lemon and go Fcuk y'self

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67762 Feb 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
First Super Bowl on a HD flat screen. Isn't technology wonderful? Even the pre-game horse sh!t looks better. I got the Ravens, but my heart is with the 49'rs. Couldn't get a wager otherwise. Cutting the old man a break. That prick always wants the favorite. See y'all after the game. Uh, two dozen little necks all for me. Give me my lemon and go Fcuk y'self
If it's any consolation, the manatee says you'll win.

I will call your little necks and raise you a two-foot tall mound of stone crab claws courtesy of my bro-in-law. The man knows how to crash a Superbowl party. Also brought over a couple growlers of his latest brew...hop-y, wheat-y, 8.0-y beer goes down like water and makes you forget you had to go to the bathroom.

Location hidden

#67763 Feb 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Uh, two dozen little necks all for me. Give me my lemon and go Fcuk y'self
Nasty, nasty. I gave you a lemon to put on your little necks to cover the "taste" - YAK. Want ketchup, too?

I'm not watching the game, but I can hear waves.:)

Location hidden

#67764 Feb 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
They have only two waste disposal sites where it's treated to "acceptable" limits. Wiki-pedia it. It's all there. Wanna go for a swim at their beaches? Remember, no kissing.
YAK (again). Does their ocean reach SC? LOL

Location hidden

#67765 Feb 3, 2013
Uzi wrote:
and this was before she hit her head!!!
These all meaningless words, very, very old statements, taken out of context similar to the same non-responses Hillary used in last week's hearings regarding Ambassador Stevens. She hit her head the day she was born.

Location hidden

#67766 Feb 3, 2013
Uzi wrote:
2013 Version
Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone, free Internet, cash for his clunker, food stamps, section 8 housing, free contraceptives, Medicaid, ninety-nine weeks of unemployment, free medicine, and he will vote Democrat the rest of his life, even after he's dead
Pains me to agree; but I agree. Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,153,472
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 1 hr Careless Crecca 69
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 70,994
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 306,955
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 18 hr WilliamB41 11
Merry Christmas everyone. Wed teri 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Wed kal 49,174
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web