Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
61,181 - 61,200 of 68,107 Comments Last updated 22 min ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You did what was right. No excuses. Just don't show that white soft under-belly brought upon by longevity to me. It makes me nauseous. I will always love you for what you did. There's your thought for the day. After that, who knows?
Now I'm quite sure of it, I'm corrupted by Gregory Peck, Spencer Tracy and John Wayne. If it wasn't for Clark Gable and Van Johnson I'd have kept my nose in the books and made something of myself.

Woe is me. If only...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Now I'm quite sure of it, I'm corrupted by Gregory Peck, Spencer Tracy and John Wayne. If it wasn't for Clark Gable and Van Johnson I'd have kept my nose in the books and made something of myself.
Woe is me. If only...
Mr Hyde, I presume?

“Know Peace”

Since: Dec 09

Anywhere, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Oh shiz. Welcome back.
thanks! Nice to be back:)

“Know Peace”

Since: Dec 09

Anywhere, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I hope they mow through Chuck and move on to somebody confirmable without wasting too much time.
Does it seem possible that the President tendered Chuck's name in full knowledge of his unconfirmability for a reason? I mean, he just forced the republicans to agree to additional taxes for their wealthiest constituents so he has to lose one so that the next nominee (his actual choice) will sail through the process.
I thought you were a student of the game. Watch out for sleight of hand.
More than possible. Unfortunately, quite likely. That doesn't take anything away from my personal views on Mr. Hagel's integrity, as well as the size of his cohones.

Tell me, why do YOU hope he's quickly mowed over?.. Which has already long begun by the Israeli "hurry up and hang the antisemite that dare speak truth or peace" committee

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text> thanks! Nice to be back:)
Like you really mean it. Really? You home in on Ahmad for your response? Getting used to the bridle are we? Liking that crop across the neck? No getting used to other's tastes. Hey, welcome back.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>More than possible. Unfortunately, quite likely. That doesn't take anything away from my personal views on Mr. Hagel's integrity, as well as the size of his cohones.
Tell me, why do YOU hope he's quickly mowed over?.. Which has already long begun by the Israeli "hurry up and hang the antisemite that dare speak truth or peace" committee
Hagle archives:

Im 27, and ever since I've known I've always had the same size testicles and penis and as far as i can remember they have never developed or "dropped", I also have a few small white warts on my shaft which have never caused pain or been a problem but are always there.

It is quite embarrassing to have basically pre-puberty private parts but thats not the main worry really, its whether or not its a health problem and whether or not it will cause fertility problems in the future?

Any help would be appreciated.

Chuck

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahah they mention the outcast first, so the real choice will be confirmed with a big sigh o relief....
if palifcuking savages like the idiot, he's clearly the wrong choice...
happy new year to you and the banana salesman... have you taught your mom any of the latest jew tunes ?
Let's try it again. Mom was drooling down her wrinkled chin laughing at the old Jew Bashing songs. NaNa had a Bibi cake and carved a figure eight in his face before serving. Gotta love those family get together s. The problem was the rocks thrown in by the Grand kids before the carving. Those Lil sh!ts.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>More than possible. Unfortunately, quite likely. That doesn't take anything away from my personal views on Mr. Hagel's integrity, as well as the size of his cohones.
Chuck is a good guy, I just think he is imminently sacrificial. He already has a history with his Republican colleagues so he starts the process with one foot in a hole. The President needs to give one up for the cause and since John Kerry seems to please both sides for state and the CIA nominee is a lock...

I want the process expedited because there are more important fish to fry and the bench is deep with qualified candidates.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

>Abbas said Ban was told Israel "agreed to the return of those refugees to Gaza and the West Bank, but on condition that each refugee ... sign a statement that he doesn't have the right of return (to Israel)."
"So we rejected that and said it's better they die in Syria than give up their right of return," Abbas told the group.<

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/10/pales...

Better they die in Syria. Now that's superior logic. In fact, nobody wants them. Not even Abbas.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
>Abbas said Ban was told Israel "agreed to the return of those refugees to Gaza and the West Bank, but on condition that each refugee ... sign a statement that he doesn't have the right of return (to Israel)."
"So we rejected that and said it's better they die in Syria than give up their right of return," Abbas told the group.<
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/10/pales...
Better they die in Syria. Now that's superior logic. In fact, nobody wants them. Not even Abbas.
Recently I've been looking at the situation in Syria and wondering if Palestinians see the same thing I do. If I were them I'd be thankful for an enemy like Israel.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Recently I've been looking at the situation in Syria and wondering if Palestinians see the same thing I do. If I were them I'd be thankful for an enemy like Israel.
Here's good one. Love the headline. "Palestinian leaders turn backs on Syrian refugees as crisis mounts." United Nations Relief and Works Agency to the rescue, once again. Talk about dependency. I wonder if they get free phones.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/08/pales...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's good one. Love the headline. "Palestinian leaders turn backs on Syrian refugees as crisis mounts." United Nations Relief and Works Agency to the rescue, once again. Talk about dependency. I wonder if they get free phones.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/08/pales...
The outpouring of that legendary Arab hospitality is mind boggling. It's winter, shouldn't we send some shipping containers? A Winnebago?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

It's outrageous the way they play the media and get the attention they so do not deserve. But, our own political status attests to that guile and its effectiveness. Notice how quiet it is here when even the Pali Lovers cannot mount a defense for their "Leaders"? Like, maybe, it's Israel's fault that Syria and all the Arabs don't want the Pali's? They don't believe it. Pull the wagons in a circle, John Wayne. They need a distraction.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
It's outrageous the way they play the media and get the attention they so do not deserve. But, our own political status attests to that guile and its effectiveness. Notice how quiet it is here when even the Pali Lovers cannot mount a defense for their "Leaders"? Like, maybe, it's Israel's fault that Syria and all the Arabs don't want the Pali's? They don't believe it. Pull the wagons in a circle, John Wayne. They need a distraction.
Seriously, with friends like Abbas and Meshaal who needs Israel? There is no right of return, there are no Arab patrons, they're on their own.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

These "lefties" are far more dangerous that ours. Or, are they?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/A...

>"If there will not be two states here, neither will it (even) be a binational state it will be an Arab state," he was quoted by Haaretz as saying on Friday. "They believe Jews can rule an Arab majority (but) no apartheid nation in the world survived without collapsing in a few years."

Netanyahu himself has at times conceded the logic of the argument: Israel proper has 6 million Jews living alongside almost 2 million Arab citizens; with the Palestinians of the West Bank and Gaza thrown into the mix, the populations divide about evenly and the Arab birthrate is higher. Hence, if Israel insists on ruling the entire Holy Land, Jews will be in the minority.<

Seriously, with friends like this who needs Abbas? Not so LOL.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
These "lefties" are far more dangerous that ours. Or, are they?
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/A...
>"If there will not be two states here, neither will it (even) be a binational state it will be an Arab state," he was quoted by Haaretz as saying on Friday. "They believe Jews can rule an Arab majority (but) no apartheid nation in the world survived without collapsing in a few years."
Netanyahu himself has at times conceded the logic of the argument: Israel proper has 6 million Jews living alongside almost 2 million Arab citizens; with the Palestinians of the West Bank and Gaza thrown into the mix, the populations divide about evenly and the Arab birthrate is higher. Hence, if Israel insists on ruling the entire Holy Land, Jews will be in the minority.<
Seriously, with friends like this who needs Abbas? Not so LOL.
"Under this narrative, partition is not an Israeli "concession," which must await Palestinian promises of peace but rather a life-saving surgery for the Zionist enterprise."

Talk about a two-edged sword...I guess ethnic cleansing is looking better already. They can send the Arab women to the Ukraine to replace the mail-order Samaritan brides but we're going to have a hard time placing the rest of them. None of the Arab neighbors have accepted any "Palestinians" since...since...since before there were Palestinians. Talk about your shitty neighbors.

Two states will only be possible if the Arabs accept it. So far, that isn't the case so life goes on in Israel. This crap will never be over.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
"Under this narrative, partition is not an Israeli "concession," which must await Palestinian promises of peace but rather a life-saving surgery for the Zionist enterprise."
Talk about a two-edged sword...I guess ethnic cleansing is looking better already. They can send the Arab women to the Ukraine to replace the mail-order Samaritan brides but we're going to have a hard time placing the rest of them. None of the Arab neighbors have accepted any "Palestinians" since...since...since before there were Palestinians. Talk about your shitty neighbors.
Two states will only be possible if the Arabs accept it. So far, that isn't the case so life goes on in Israel. This crap will never be over.
Just look at our demographics. If you have 6 or more children and live off entitlements, that's a lot of future voters weaned on the good life. It's going to happen quicker here, but it's going to happen there, short of war. Slow and steady. As somebody here once said, I think it was you, it's not bad playing the back nine. The front nine was great. Selfish, but, for me, true.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look at our demographics. If you have 6 or more children and live off entitlements, that's a lot of future voters weaned on the good life. It's going to happen quicker here, but it's going to happen there, short of war. Slow and steady. As somebody here once said, I think it was you, it's not bad playing the back nine. The front nine was great. Selfish, but, for me, true.
Unfortunately, the vast majority of people didn't grow up in the land of opportunity. Not only that, of those that did, not all used that opportunity to do something they loved.

There are a lot of unhappy, unfulfilled people in the world.

Shit happens...things change...we'll all be taupe atheists in the future.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taupe

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, the vast majority of people didn't grow up in the land of opportunity. Not only that, of those that did, not all used that opportunity to do something they loved.
There are a lot of unhappy, unfulfilled people in the world.
Shit happens...things change...we'll all be taupe atheists in the future.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taupe
So Israel will be Taupe, also, or not at all. I get it.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

As to "apartheid", the new clever way of describing a government that knows what's best for the people in the country, one just has to take a look at South Africa's progress for a model of "power to the people". It's a toilet compared to what it was. You don't see any of that in the news, do yuh? No. Why? Because it was and is B.S. I have to hand it to China and Russia to deal with any attempts by the disgruntled or "dis-enfranchised" to unseat the Government. In fact, applause for any country that doesn't fall for that BS. Okay, let me have it. As, we are the only ones talking here. Nice, having e-mail out there for anybody to critique. So far, so good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min STO 305,185
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min woodtick57 1,084,932
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 39 min tony bennedetto 18,618
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Ghhh 68,457
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,913
Fraud 11 hr stephanie 2
Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) 11 hr stephanie 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search