Hartford Hospital Doing Research With...

Hartford Hospital Doing Research With Snakes And Volunteers

There are 3 comments on the The Hartford Courant story from Dec 6, 2010, titled Hartford Hospital Doing Research With Snakes And Volunteers. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

Joan Lewis, of Newington, has overcome her fear of snakes, after participating in a research project funded by Hartford Hospital and conducted at their Institute of Living.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

Pulaski, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2010
Bite me.
HH sucks

Ashburn, VA

#2 May 17, 2012
Hartford Hospital is guilty of Medicare fraud. Read about it here:

HH Nazis

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Did they have the snakes sign a waiver?
Can only imagine the kind of heinous "experiments" these ghouls are spending their grant money on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min the deplorable Jo... 1,442,032
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 61,770
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 71,109
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr ThomasA 312,191
"OX" cover band from the 70s. (Oct '10) 4 hr DrGasbag 18
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) 15 hr Always hopeful 30
News NC sheriff's 'trashy Mexicans' remark brings qu... (Oct '08) Sun Drip9272 983

Hartford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages