Neighbors, bar owner to square off at hearing

Full story: Connecticut Post

State officials will hold a hearing next Thursday on whether the liquor permit of Alfa Pizza, 54 Naugatuck Ave., should be revoked because of alleged violations and criminal activity.
Comments
81 - 100 of 118 Comments Last updated Jan 6, 2014
Frank and Beans

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

BIKER THUG wrote:
<quoted text>O.K so you been hangin around your TV for 20 years watching people with big padded gloves hit each other, yeh numbnuts,maybe that makes you an expert on being lazy,but it tells me ya never been in a good old fashioned street fight! Why don't you and Johnny buttplug go to the Bridgehouse and compare GUNS? If thats what you guys call them when you go to the mens room together!!
You're welcome to come down the PAL gym and see how these padded gloves feel. You just don't know what you're talking about. You're embarrassing yourself, whether you know it or not. I'll leave it at that.

One last thing, ever notice it's closeted gays who always throw out the gay men's room thing. Ever notice that? Story never changes.
AVA

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

I'll take Biker Thug on and I am only 125 lbs !!!With or without my Glock
Real Milford Mom

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

BIKER THUG wrote:
<quoted text>First of all,Scumlips,it isn't me who said we are biker thugs, it was some idoit early on in this blog.I just decided to mock the idiot.Second of all a 125 lb. dude named Ava should carry a glock!!!
These people are not smart enough to understand sarcastic humor. They are so petty they have to resort to name calling. My 13 year old son is more mature then they are. They need to focus on the original topic. Alfa's is a great neighborhood bar. The family that owns Alfa's, the staff that work there, and the patrons that go there don't deserve to be personally attacked. If they are not your kind of crowd then don't go there. If you live in the neighborhood it's not their fault you now how buyers remorse. Even if you purchased your property before Alfa's got their liquor permit you still purchased property in the neighborhood knowing you'd be near Pier III and before that The Emerald Room was in the neighborhood. Anyone stupid enough to buy a house in that area needs to stop complaining about living near a bar.
alright sir

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

BIKER THUG wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't ya come to Alpha's and see how it feels to have a non-padded fist hit your face,come on down an run your mouth, it won't take long.Whats the problem?no balls? The only closet i've ever been in was your parents bedroom when your father came home early!
sure i'll have another one it's early three olives, shake it up I like it (dirty) tequil for my friend it makes her(flirty) trust me i'm the instigator of underwear showing up here and there (oh no)
Johnny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

BIKER THUG wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't ya come to Alpha's and see how it feels to have a non-padded fist hit your face,come on down an run your mouth, it won't take long.Whats the problem?no balls? The only closet i've ever been in was your parents bedroom when your father came home early!
Ok, time to fess up. You've never been in a fight in your life---that's obvious. How old are you? 9? 10? You better get off the computer, your mom's coming home.
ljc

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

AVA wrote:
I'll take Biker Thug on and I am only 125 lbs !!!With or without my Glock
Are you serious?
ljc

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, time to fess up. You've never been in a fight in your life---that's obvious. How old are you? 9? 10? You better get off the computer, your mom's coming home.
Hey your back to Johnny again? What happened to your skanks and queens screen name? sorry i meant franks and beans. I kind of liked it. It suited you.
Real Milford Mom

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude why don't you show up and man up or shut up.
Johnny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

Real Milford Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude why don't you show up and man up or shut up.
Well, dude, why---why on god's green earth, would I want to go to that dive sh!thole? There's nothing but trash there. Seriously.

And btw, show up man up shut---this is you showing how mature you are? What a fvcking douche. You're a scag. You're always going to be a scag. There will never be a time when you're not a scag. It's in your DNA. It's who you are. That's not going to change. You're a mom? The state should look in on your kids. They've got know chance at climbing out poverty with your guidance. They'll end up at the end of the bar at Alfa's. Awesome.

Come fight me at my bar. Please. You people are really going places in life. Fkn losers.
And just so it's clear---you're the one who brought up the out-of-left-field comment about me getting into a fight in your sh!thole dump of a bar. I simply explained why that's never, ever going happen. You're a child. A douche. And an idiot.

Good luck enjoying the high life in that sh!t hole you hang out with and all the over-achievers down there!
LiquorInFrontPok erInRear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

When you in an area of mixed use developement alot of negative activity and or useual operations of ciertin bussisnesses will interfere with the daily livs of surrounding citizens. what if this place were to have been a coffee house that roasts their own beans. that smell is terrible if live down wind from one of those places. and then you'll have a certin culture crowd that will lay claim to the spot. best bet is to move or don't complain about living in the inner city.
Real Milford Mom

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dude, why---why on god's green earth, would I want to go to that dive sh!thole? There's nothing but trash there. Seriously.
And btw, show up man up shut---this is you showing how mature you are? What a fvcking douche. You're a scag. You're always going to be a scag. There will never be a time when you're not a scag. It's in your DNA. It's who you are. That's not going to change. You're a mom? The state should look in on your kids. They've got know chance at climbing out poverty with your guidance. They'll end up at the end of the bar at Alfa's. Awesome.
Come fight me at my bar. Please. You people are really going places in life. Fkn losers.
And just so it's clear---you're the one who brought up the out-of-left-field comment about me getting into a fight in your sh!thole dump of a bar. I simply explained why that's never, ever going happen. You're a child. A douche. And an idiot.
Good luck enjoying the high life in that sh!t hole you hang out with and all the over-achievers down there!
grown up. you have nothing intelligent to say.
woodstock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

woodstock wrote:
<quoted text>don't worry about the 2nd amendment worry about the 10th amendment
biker thug
Frank and Beans

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Lots of intelligence spewing from you folks. Lots and lots. Did some phoney biker just invite me to a fight in a dive bar? Did that actually happen? That's a retard for you. You need supervision.
woodstock

Colchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2009

Frank and Beans wrote:
Lots of intelligence spewing from you folks. Lots and lots. Did some phoney biker just invite me to a fight in a dive bar? Did that actually happen? That's a retard for you. You need supervision.
coolaid is better than the real thing
Mr_Peepers

East Rockaway, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2009

This thread is awesome.
crystal

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2009

BIKER THUG wrote:
sweetie if you are friends of any of the alfas you would not want to bring a fight that started on the internet into the bar. They are dealing with enough with all these lies and what not. Who cares what people say... brush it off we are all entitled to our opinions and yes we all have the right to voice what we want. but try to do it in moderation for the sake of others involved. I dont want to see anyone getting into fights over their words... We should be able to speak up. And im not defending the garble... honestly. But if you realize how bad you are painting an image for others who know nothing about the establishment by making a threat and bringing their name into it im sure you would stop. They didnt start this war (alfas I mean) so stop threatning to bring it there. Keep it here. Thank you!!!
crystal

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2009

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny... What is your deal with Alfas? Is there a reason you hate it so deeply? Something happened there? Why are you telling people to come fight you at your bar? What would that do for business if you own it or even just hang there? Why would you want to bring a fight in there? I for one will tell you... To an extent you can control who does and does not enter your establishment. If someone who is hated by the whole towm lets say but goes into the same diner every monrning for breakfast and never causes a problem should this establisment close their doors to him? Just to ask... If you think someone or even lets say a group of people are low lifes and they hang at chilis... does this mean chilis is a prostiting, drug peddling, whore infested, scum filed, hole in the wall establishment??? Or does it just mean that person or group of people are? When I tell you that I know a hundred losers I grew up with over the years that hang around nice bars in new haven and new york im not kidding... Do i take it out on the bars??? No!!! You cant. how can you? Do I sit here and talk down about the whole restaurant? No. The person maybe, but not the restaurant. Try to see it that way. And no all of our customers and workers are not low lifes... By a mile. They are people. With problems... yes some do. But we all our problems. No one is perfect. I can walk into a piano lounge and pass judgement on everyones face I can see before even hanging up my coat... But why would I want to do that? Hating something so much eats away at you. Not them. Try to rememeber that as well.
sweet cheeks

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

want to take a look at my wedding ring?
Milford mom

Torrington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2009

Real Milford Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
If Mike was so creepy why would you go there? Why would you care if he talked to you? You sound bitter and rejected. And just for the record, I'm not miserable and I do know how to have fun. Misery is for those individuals who can't get over their past crushes. I don't need to put people down to have fun or boost my self esteem.
I went there to pick up Pizza on Mom's late night at work.....Mike is certainly not a past crush. I like my men tall and blond with a sense of humor he doesn't fit the bill. I didn't care then if he talked to me and don't care now when I see him. He doesn't ever have to bother talking to me again and my life would be just fine. I just didn't like the way he treated peers back then and I'm sorry but he was very creepy
ljc

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2009

Milford mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I went there to pick up Pizza on Mom's late night at work.....Mike is certainly not a past crush. I like my men tall and blond with a sense of humor he doesn't fit the bill. I didn't care then if he talked to me and don't care now when I see him. He doesn't ever have to bother talking to me again and my life would be just fine. I just didn't like the way he treated peers back then and I'm sorry but he was very creepy
oh get over it and grow up. it really shouldnt bother you still. theres got to be more to it then just that. poor baby

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min fetch almighty 1,079,346
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 51 min Uzi 67,901
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Samuel 18,541
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Junket 305,081
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr SpaceBlues 45,773
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr Frijoles 68,368
Prisoner Dies At Hartford Correctional Institution (Feb '13) 8 hr James Laccavole 5
•••
•••
•••
Hartford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••