Hartford Sex Slave Ring Focus Of Inve...

Hartford Sex Slave Ring Focus Of Investigation Discovery TV Show

There are 2 comments on the CTNow.com story from May 15, 2012, titled Hartford Sex Slave Ring Focus Of Investigation Discovery TV Show. In it, CTNow.com reports that:

" FBI : Criminal Pursuit," a Wednesday-night show on the cable station Investigation Discovery, devotes its episode this week to a Hartford sex-slave ring whose leaders were convicted in 2007 of forcing girls as young as 14 to turn tricks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CTNow.com.

Mary

Rowlett, TX

#1 May 16, 2012
I can't believe that one of these 'pimp'
kidnapper, rapists, batterers, human traffickers got only 16 years and the other 30. These sick freaks should never draw another free breath!!! Each and every time they raped or confined them should have been a separate count, no consecutive time served (it must have been) And why let one plead guilty, they had enough to get a conviction. Furthermore the damages they had to pay were a total joke. ALL their money should have been 'given' to their victims.'Justice' makes me want to puke.
Sergey

Chelyabinsk, Russia

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Mary wrote:
I can't believe that one of these 'pimp'
kidnapper, rapists, batterers, human traffickers got only 16 years and the other 30. These sick freaks should never draw another free breath!!! Each and every time they raped or confined them should have been a separate count, no consecutive time served (it must have been) And why let one plead guilty, they had enough to get a conviction. Furthermore the damages they had to pay were a total joke. ALL their money should have been 'given' to their victims.'Justice' makes me want to puke.
I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,417,818
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Serratus Anterior 61,019
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 hr Ize Found 70,939
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr zef 311,604
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr annie puzzo 20,482
News SEA CLIFF: Paramedic arrested on child harm cha... (Jun '08) Aug 21 Greg 55
News Gay Marriage (Mar '09) Aug 20 newsb 482

Hartford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages