Employment Opportunities At NBC 30 - ...

Employment Opportunities At NBC 30 - NBC 30 News Story - WVIT |...

There are 1 comment on the NBC 30 Hartford story from Jul 12, 2008, titled Employment Opportunities At NBC 30 - NBC 30 News Story - WVIT |.... In it, NBC 30 Hartford reports that:

Read about the positions for which we're currently hiring. UPDATED: 10:28 am EST January 11, 2008 To apply for a position with NBC 30 News, please follow the instructions below.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 30 Hartford.

Jeff Dearman

Mount Morris, MI

#1 Aug 9, 2008
RESUME - Production Assistant/Studio Camera Op.
-
I am wondering if you might have any PT production positions with NBC 30 in Hartford? I am in the Boston area but would be willing to drive out a couple days or nights per week to work at Hartford and gain experience in the industry. It is hard finding work in the Boston market because it is such a major market. I am hoping you might review my resume and possibly hire me PT for production work and camera work in Hartford.
I have five yrs camera experience and production experience as well as 1 yr Boom op and 2 as a PA.
I was the key local PA for Current Television's coverage of the NH primary in NH.
I recently was hired by the Manchester Monarchs at Verizon arena to do video production for game night sports production for the Monarchs AHL hockey affiliate of the LA Kings,and the Arena indoor team the Manchester Wolves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min Cheech the Conser... 1,619,768
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr cpeter1313 318,334
Big whole house tag sale Wethersfield 10/28 19 hr Andrew1984 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Raydot 21,288
News Arizona sex offender convicted in child ruse ca... (Apr '09) Oct 18 Desert Toad 4
News Nesconset dad writes to give his injured teen a... (Dec '08) Oct 17 Thomas Archer 9
"OX" cover band from the 70s. (Oct '10) Oct 16 kdkapitt 21

Hartford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages