Employment Opportunities At NBC 30 - NBC 30 News Story - WVIT |...

Full story: NBC 30 Hartford
Read about the positions for which we're currently hiring. UPDATED: 10:28 am EST January 11, 2008 To apply for a position with NBC 30 News, please follow the instructions below. Full Story
Jeff Dearman

Woburn, MA

#1 Aug 9, 2008
RESUME - Production Assistant/Studio Camera Op.
-
I am wondering if you might have any PT production positions with NBC 30 in Hartford? I am in the Boston area but would be willing to drive out a couple days or nights per week to work at Hartford and gain experience in the industry. It is hard finding work in the Boston market because it is such a major market. I am hoping you might review my resume and possibly hire me PT for production work and camera work in Hartford.
I have five yrs camera experience and production experience as well as 1 yr Boom op and 2 as a PA.
I was the key local PA for Current Television's coverage of the NH primary in NH.
I recently was hired by the Manchester Monarchs at Verizon arena to do video production for game night sports production for the Monarchs AHL hockey affiliate of the LA Kings,and the Arena indoor team the Manchester Wolves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Yeah 1,155,941
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 25 min Cpexker1313 307,092
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr STEFANO COLONNA 71,256
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr litesong 49,321
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 hr TRD 68,910
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Bently 19,568
Praying That Perez Vigil Was A Bad Dream (Mar '09) Dec 22 John J Thomas 48
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]