Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
44,841 - 44,860 of 69,030 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50029 Mar 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Living does not mean "controlling land"....some people of every faith are living in every country, that does not mean people start dividing lands for them.
The world powers made "exception" for Jews and only Jews. In no other case they gathered people of a faith from all over the world and created a "nation" for them.
It was a bad site selection and the world would continue to face the repercussion for it for all times.
Most act of terrorism in the world are related one way or other to that poor site selection.
The cost itself has gone into multi trillions of Dollars and how much more it would consume before world powers realize that they were taken for a sucker, only time will tell.
Oh, so Jews are welcome back into their land as long as they dont "control" i.e. own land? Do realize how arrogant that sounds?

"The world powers made "exception" for Jews and only Jews. In no other case they gathered people of a faith from all over the world and created a "nation" for them..." Oh - so there are NO islamic countries?

Jews are the source of terrorism? Arent you willfully ignoring the role of Political Islam?(no need to reply on this one - it is too self evident to be worthy of bandwith).

Location hidden

#50030 Mar 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a native Hebrew in the Biblical sense.
As I said earlier, you are of European stock whose forefathers converted some centuries ago from paganism or whatever to demonism (Judaism).
Joel- you dont even know how many toes I am wiggling, let alone what my genetic stock is.

Location hidden

#50031 Mar 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
You hardly have any intelligence to comment on any subject of substance.
Make the best use of the little intelligence that you have.
This post ends the exchange on this topic.
I'll make a deal. I'll grow up when you stop issuing pronouncements.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#50032 Mar 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so Jews are welcome back into their land as long as they dont "control" i.e. own land? Do realize how arrogant that sounds?
"The world powers made "exception" for Jews and only Jews. In no other case they gathered people of a faith from all over the world and created a "nation" for them..." Oh - so there are NO islamic countries?
Jews are the source of terrorism? Arent you willfully ignoring the role of Political Islam?(no need to reply on this one - it is too self evident to be worthy of bandwith).
When any one wants to "re-enter" any country which he or she leaves due to any reason for sufficiently long time, they do need a VISA to enter it, is that not a NORMAL Norm?

Jews could enter into Palestine after getting proper VISAS.

I just do not know where you are leading with such type of arguments.

In no way you will find justification for "Palestine belongs to Jews" which ever way you try, unless of course you argue "God gave it to Abraham" for an ever lasting possession."

And even then Children of Ishmael would have an inheritance in it!!

You were shocked that I linked Jews with terrorism? Isreal is the main center of International Terrorism since its inception and Jews were involved in terrorism, much before the state of Isreal came into existence in 1948.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50033 Mar 11, 2013
ROFL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50034 Mar 11, 2013
QUESTION:

What is time? Is it an objective or a subjective aspect of nature?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50037 Mar 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Not anymore and in the past too it was more token than anything else. As soon as I discovered its demonic roots, I threw away the vestiges of tokenism as well.
I am not part of any cult or faith as I leave such perverse affiliations to retards and to those with a tribal mindset.
I am too intelligent and have too many inner experiences that far exceed the narrow and perverse scope of evil scriptures like Tanakh or NT to be part of any tribal cult or formal religion.
I consider myself a secular cosmic citizen and lay full emphasis on being and becoming leading to self-realization.
rabbee: you just described yourself, as a secular pagan demon worshiper. the secular religion of the beast, that only claims to not be a religion. aka: the religion of the lukewarm, athiesm of the first kind.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50038 Mar 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Living does not mean "controlling land"....some people of every faith are living in every country, that does not mean people start dividing lands for them.
The world powers made "exception" for Jews and only Jews. In no other case they gathered people of a faith from all over the world and created a "nation" for them.
It was a bad site selection and the world would continue to face the repercussion for it for all times.
Most act of terrorism in the world are related one way or other to that poor site selection.
The cost itself has gone into multi trillions of Dollars and how much more it would consume before world powers realize that they were taken for a sucker, only time will tell.
rabbee: denial of any prophecy in the process of coming true, only means you are being untrue about it. so you are either making muhammed and all-h look like a liar, or you, muhammed, and all-h are all all a lie. since the multitudes are returning to Ysrael, just as predicted. and it is specificly timed, at the arribial of both me and the woman here in TheTorah again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50039 Mar 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When any one wants to "re-enter" any country which he or she leaves due to any reason for sufficiently long time, they do need a VISA to enter it, is that not a NORMAL Norm?
Jews could enter into Palestine after getting proper VISAS.
I just do not know where you are leading with such type of arguments.
In no way you will find justification for "Palestine belongs to Jews" which ever way you try, unless of course you argue "God gave it to Abraham" for an ever lasting possession."
And even then Children of Ishmael would have an inheritance in it!!
You were shocked that I linked Jews with terrorism? Isreal is the main center of International Terrorism since its inception and Jews were involved in terrorism, much before the state of Isreal came into existence in 1948.
rabbee: you are calling the most terrorized group, on earth the terrorists? is there any other group on earth, that has not been involved in terrorizing and persecuting the multitudes.

what are you, stupid? the were terrorized by the egyptians, they were terrorized by the babeloneans, they were terrorized by the greek, they were terrorized by the romans, they were terrorized by the christians, they have been and are still being terrorized by the islamists. there is not one country in this world, that the multitudes have not been terrorized in.

and now you claim, that when they finally bring more than their helplist to a gunfight. they automaticly become, the terrorist? sounds to me, like you have been listing to terrorist propaganda against them. cause it sure does not admit, to the actual truth.

you are not any where, close to the truth on this one. as the fact is, they would not be returning to Ysrael. unless it has already been, commanded to Happen by G-D. and this is one of the few times, in history. that G-D has given them, the right to defend themselves.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#50040 Mar 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll make a deal. I'll grow up when you stop issuing pronouncements.
Always the voice of reason!

How are things around here?
Has the gay Jamaican been around?

Looks like Cheshire for us. In the works.

Location hidden

#50041 Mar 11, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Always the voice of reason!
How are things around here?
Has the gay Jamaican been around?
Looks like Cheshire for us. In the works.
The gay jamaican appears to be on the run these days. Maybe he got himself into some trouble.

Cheshire! Decent choice.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50043 Mar 11, 2013
ENTROPY, CONSCIOUSNESS, KARMA & REINCARNATION:

1) Entropy is the quantitative measure of disorder in a closed system. The concept comes out of thermodynamics, which deals with the transfer of heat energy in a closed system.

2) Stephen Hawking, the celebrated cosmologist, while elucidating the characteristics of thermodynamic entropy gives an analogy of a garden overgrown with weeds as a result of the gardener quitting his job.

3) This state of disorder in the unattended garden would, Hawking says, only keep increasing with time.

4) In this context, I ask what would be the result if the same gardener returns to his job in the garden or if another gardener is employed? Then, would the disordered garden still remain in a disordered state, or would order be restored in the disordered garden by the old gardener who returns or by the new gardener who is employed? Obviously, order, perhaps, a higher order, would be organized in the garden.

5) The analogy given by Dr Hawking is flawed for the above reason and also since both the gardener and the plants in the garden are open systems and above all they're sentient entities that function far away from the state of equilibrium and go through various ups and downs in their matter, energy and consciousness exchanges with their surroundings that would be determined by their innate capacities and the way they utilize these until their respective bodies break down due to wear and tear or accidents or poisoning causing their innate consciousnesses and energies to quit their bodies.

6) While the mortal remains of the dead gardener and the plants would over time disintegrate into the earth elements where they could be recycled via biogeochemical processes, the disembodied consciousnesses and energies of the gardener and plants would vibrate according to their resultant information contents that in turn would be determined by the manner in which the encoded information in each of these entities had been used during the life cycle of the respective entities to carry out their respective functions or life processes with the causal mechanisms of the higher sentient entity - the gardener - being far more complex than the rudimentary life functions undertaken by the plants during their respective life spans.

7) The information - capacities of consciousness and energy determined by heredity and degree of evolution of the capacities - in the gardener and the plants would be mutated or moulded over the years by the karma of the gardener as well as by that of the plants and as such would be in a more ordered or a more disordered state than in their original condition to begin with at the commencement of the life cycle of the gardener and the plants. It stands to reason that the disembodied consciousnesses and energies of the dead entities would, like everything else in nature and in keeping with the causal laws of affinity, be recyled through other systems or by merging with the consciousness-energy fields of the embryos of those organisms best suited to the degree of evolution attained to by the respective entities (gardener and plants).

8) This resultant state of consciousness and energy, at the end of their respective life spans, attained to by the gardener and the plants would depend on the quality of the information inherited via heredity and the manner in which they've employed their inherent information contents as seen in the working of their capacities.

9) So, sentient systems function in a complex manner when compared to other systems like stone, gas, liquid and the like where the innate information content, in terms of the suppressed consciousness and energy content, is elemementary and more mechanical in functioning in a limited and a rigid manner.

10) Sentience moulds matter and matter moulds the indwelling sentience. The degree of sentience manifested in the individual would determine how it acts on its material form and on its surroundings.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50045 Mar 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The gay jamaican appears to be on the run these days. Maybe he got himself into some trouble.
Cheshire! Decent choice.
you are ALWAYS a "funny" fellow.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50047 Mar 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, fool.
I am not Frijoles, Eric or MUQ, who'll bypass the main arguments for lack of deep and meaningful insights into the causal mechanisms of the various forces and phenomena. Or, they may agree with you and concur on certain points with the lowly teachings of stupid scriptures like Tanakh, NT or Quran, as the case may be.
If you enter into a serious debate with me, you're up against a very different person who has the capacity to blow all your silly arguments and your inflated ego to bits and in the process your heros from the Tanakh and NT will be shown as dumb fu-cks and their teachings aimed at retards and animals.
Get the hell out of here, assho-le.
Hugh - My suggestion to you dear is, get OUT of your low ass.

Joel--Shut up, fool.

Hugh--- You seem agitated, dear. Is it because you are averse to getting OUT of that thing?

Joel---I am not Frijoles, Eric or MUQ, who'll bypass the main arguments for lack of deep and meaningful insights into the causal mechanisms of the various forces and phenomena. Or, they may agree with you and concur on certain points with the lowly teachings of stupid scriptures like Tanakh, NT or Quran, as the case may be.

HughBe--- I know that you are not FEM. Calm down.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50049 Mar 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans who're sexually attracted to animals or to inanimate objects are not abnormal but the tendency indicates a lack of evolution in the sexual attraction department that ought to have taken place from the bestial and inanimate level to the human grade (man-woman, man-man, woman-woman). That's all.
noted

Location hidden

#50050 Mar 11, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
you are ALWAYS a "funny" fellow.
Come to the U.S. You could get married legally.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50051 Mar 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt you would be there at the airport to initiate me and to be the first to cut my ASSet.

No thanks.

Location hidden

#50052 Mar 11, 2013
Hugh is back. His posts are radiating gayness as usual.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50053 Mar 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Hugh is back. His posts are radiating gayness as usual.
Papa,

Let Hugh live in peace with his hidden sexuality. It does not matter whether he's gay or into bestiality. Yes, but he's a sex pervert. No doubt about this.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50054 Mar 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Marriage is an obsolete institution.

One can remain loyal to one's partner without marriage.

Usually, gays are highly promiscuous.

I only hope Hugh or other gays into promiscuous behavior don't get sucked into harmful psychological obssessions or damage their nervous systems and brain centers by indulging in an overdose of anal sex.

I guess that even moderate anal sex could upset the nerve currents in the spinal nerves leading to the brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 47 min Eaddae 305,478
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr NMx 1,100,983
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,393
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr see the light 18,888
Find all students who are in Hartford Aug 28 Mr Black 1
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Aug 27 Confused 167
•••
•••
Hartford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••