Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72030 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50043 Mar 11, 2013
ENTROPY, CONSCIOUSNESS, KARMA & REINCARNATION:

1) Entropy is the quantitative measure of disorder in a closed system. The concept comes out of thermodynamics, which deals with the transfer of heat energy in a closed system.

2) Stephen Hawking, the celebrated cosmologist, while elucidating the characteristics of thermodynamic entropy gives an analogy of a garden overgrown with weeds as a result of the gardener quitting his job.

3) This state of disorder in the unattended garden would, Hawking says, only keep increasing with time.

4) In this context, I ask what would be the result if the same gardener returns to his job in the garden or if another gardener is employed? Then, would the disordered garden still remain in a disordered state, or would order be restored in the disordered garden by the old gardener who returns or by the new gardener who is employed? Obviously, order, perhaps, a higher order, would be organized in the garden.

5) The analogy given by Dr Hawking is flawed for the above reason and also since both the gardener and the plants in the garden are open systems and above all they're sentient entities that function far away from the state of equilibrium and go through various ups and downs in their matter, energy and consciousness exchanges with their surroundings that would be determined by their innate capacities and the way they utilize these until their respective bodies break down due to wear and tear or accidents or poisoning causing their innate consciousnesses and energies to quit their bodies.

6) While the mortal remains of the dead gardener and the plants would over time disintegrate into the earth elements where they could be recycled via biogeochemical processes, the disembodied consciousnesses and energies of the gardener and plants would vibrate according to their resultant information contents that in turn would be determined by the manner in which the encoded information in each of these entities had been used during the life cycle of the respective entities to carry out their respective functions or life processes with the causal mechanisms of the higher sentient entity - the gardener - being far more complex than the rudimentary life functions undertaken by the plants during their respective life spans.

7) The information - capacities of consciousness and energy determined by heredity and degree of evolution of the capacities - in the gardener and the plants would be mutated or moulded over the years by the karma of the gardener as well as by that of the plants and as such would be in a more ordered or a more disordered state than in their original condition to begin with at the commencement of the life cycle of the gardener and the plants. It stands to reason that the disembodied consciousnesses and energies of the dead entities would, like everything else in nature and in keeping with the causal laws of affinity, be recyled through other systems or by merging with the consciousness-energy fields of the embryos of those organisms best suited to the degree of evolution attained to by the respective entities (gardener and plants).

8) This resultant state of consciousness and energy, at the end of their respective life spans, attained to by the gardener and the plants would depend on the quality of the information inherited via heredity and the manner in which they've employed their inherent information contents as seen in the working of their capacities.

9) So, sentient systems function in a complex manner when compared to other systems like stone, gas, liquid and the like where the innate information content, in terms of the suppressed consciousness and energy content, is elemementary and more mechanical in functioning in a limited and a rigid manner.

10) Sentience moulds matter and matter moulds the indwelling sentience. The degree of sentience manifested in the individual would determine how it acts on its material form and on its surroundings.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50045 Mar 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The gay jamaican appears to be on the run these days. Maybe he got himself into some trouble.
Cheshire! Decent choice.
you are ALWAYS a "funny" fellow.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50047 Mar 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, fool.
I am not Frijoles, Eric or MUQ, who'll bypass the main arguments for lack of deep and meaningful insights into the causal mechanisms of the various forces and phenomena. Or, they may agree with you and concur on certain points with the lowly teachings of stupid scriptures like Tanakh, NT or Quran, as the case may be.
If you enter into a serious debate with me, you're up against a very different person who has the capacity to blow all your silly arguments and your inflated ego to bits and in the process your heros from the Tanakh and NT will be shown as dumb fu-cks and their teachings aimed at retards and animals.
Get the hell out of here, assho-le.
Hugh - My suggestion to you dear is, get OUT of your low ass.

Joel--Shut up, fool.

Hugh--- You seem agitated, dear. Is it because you are averse to getting OUT of that thing?

Joel---I am not Frijoles, Eric or MUQ, who'll bypass the main arguments for lack of deep and meaningful insights into the causal mechanisms of the various forces and phenomena. Or, they may agree with you and concur on certain points with the lowly teachings of stupid scriptures like Tanakh, NT or Quran, as the case may be.

HughBe--- I know that you are not FEM. Calm down.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50049 Mar 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans who're sexually attracted to animals or to inanimate objects are not abnormal but the tendency indicates a lack of evolution in the sexual attraction department that ought to have taken place from the bestial and inanimate level to the human grade (man-woman, man-man, woman-woman). That's all.
noted

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50050 Mar 11, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
you are ALWAYS a "funny" fellow.
Come to the U.S. You could get married legally.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50051 Mar 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt you would be there at the airport to initiate me and to be the first to cut my ASSet.

No thanks.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50052 Mar 11, 2013
Hugh is back. His posts are radiating gayness as usual.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50053 Mar 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Hugh is back. His posts are radiating gayness as usual.
Papa,

Let Hugh live in peace with his hidden sexuality. It does not matter whether he's gay or into bestiality. Yes, but he's a sex pervert. No doubt about this.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50054 Mar 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Marriage is an obsolete institution.

One can remain loyal to one's partner without marriage.

Usually, gays are highly promiscuous.

I only hope Hugh or other gays into promiscuous behavior don't get sucked into harmful psychological obssessions or damage their nervous systems and brain centers by indulging in an overdose of anal sex.

I guess that even moderate anal sex could upset the nerve currents in the spinal nerves leading to the brain.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50055 Mar 11, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

noted
(smiles).

Note down the other relevant points in my posts as well and act on them. The info given out in my posts on a plethora of topics will not be found in either the OT or the NT or any other scripture.

Best Regards.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50056 Mar 11, 2013
Semen contains the highest concentration of the life-force. So, go slow on masturbation and sexual intercourse.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50057 Mar 11, 2013
The place in the body where the 5 different currents of the life forces meet is the cardiac center in the middle of the chest region.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50058 Mar 11, 2013
The crown of the head, tips of the fingers (especially the thumb and index finger of the right hand) and the soles of the feet are prominent places from where the life-forces enter and leave the body.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50059 Mar 11, 2013
The soles of the feet are spots on the body where the subconscious is located. Never share footwear or wear someone else's shoes or else you'll end up absorbing the subconscious vibes of the other person and in this way, even without knowing the root cause, you can become unbalanced in mind and body if the other person's subconscious vibes are of a negative kind and then the equally ignorant doctors will prescribe all sorts of meds to help supress the adverse symptoms.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50060 Mar 11, 2013
Completely avoid or keep to a minimum the shaking of hands, kissing and embracing people since through bodily contact there occurs an even more intense exchange of energies and in this way you can be subtly affected by the other person's vibes. I can actually "see" the forces involved in the exchange of energies and in most cases the incoming forces are of a perverse kind given the fact that most people these days are of a perverse breed and have matching perverse karmas. At times, the vibes are so bad that for hours my hand gets kind of paralysed and the nerve currents in my heart and brain get disturbed leading to dizziness, tremors and breathing problems.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50061 Mar 11, 2013
Sex is not in the head, as most people think. Sex urge is in the force field corresponding to the sex center in the nerves just below the testicles in men. It's from here the consciousness-force related to sex gets stimulated by incoming vital energies of the sexual kind and radiates outwards to connect with the waves of the universal sex force. The consciousness in the brain simply takes note of the movements.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50062 Mar 11, 2013
The higher centers of consciousness lie in the fields above the head.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50063 Mar 11, 2013
THE SECRET BEHIND IMMENSE MATERIAL WEALTH & UNBRIDLED POLITICAL POWER:

If a person habitually acts without conscience or if he regularly indulges in criminal activties to earn colossal sums of money and if he at the same time is a religious sort of guy who's either overtly or covertly heavily into rituals then be sure that the force helping him gain extraordinary material riches or excess political power is an adverse being. Many of the super-rich individuals practice human sacrifices in secret to propitiate these adverse beings who simply relish the vibes of sufering, fear, murder and blood and in return they handsomely compensate their devotees in terms of immense material wealth and power over their fellow human beings. This is the secret to fabulous wealth and great political power. Almost all the billionaries and politically powerful people in the world are covertly into the negative aspects of the occult.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50064 Mar 11, 2013
The thinker is the thought!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50065 Mar 12, 2013
Papa (Frijoles),

Where are you?

Your son,

Joel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min OzRitz 60,111
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 36 min OzRitz 1,395,640
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 hr Todd for Real 311,342
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Mon TRD 70,727
News Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (May '07) Jun 22 ladyslipper 156
"OX" cover band from the 70s. (Oct '10) Jun 22 Bill Suchy 14
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 20 Homeboynot 20,366
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages