Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
44,741 - 44,760 of 68,361 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

phil the gemhoarder wrote:
Some day you will realize its all about land & not religion. NOT all Christians. Not all Muslems. Not all Jews. carry hate.
The present conflict in Palestine is only about land and race and not religion. You are right.

It is zealots amongst the parties that link it with religions.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont diss the Bradys or a plague will be upon you.
rabbee: the brady bunch near the end, were too good at dissing themselves. and i fear the plague, for not dissing them far greater.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
and we all saw what happened to the last guy who dissed them.
rabbee: well in the x-files series, they used trick photography for that.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The present conflict in Palestine is only about land and race and not religion. You are right.
rabbee: land or race worship, is a religious function also. for there is no such thing, as a non-religious creature on this planet. and humanoid creatures, are the only species that must choose their religions usually falsly. all other animal, vegetable, and mineral, are assigned their specific religions. neither the sun, moon, earth, fox, lamb, dove, iron, or oxygen, can change their assigned religion.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably had to return the "borrowed" SUV.
It is not my manner to "borrow" things. I take it that you were using yourself to judge me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Papa, Where's Hugh?
Busy cleaning.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
gotcha! I used the name of your lord in vain. Exactly the type of response I hoped for. Thank you.
HughBe ---Indeed Eric, when in trouble call on "Jesus Christ". You are learning.
Is it better if "Everyone is so f-ing " not serious?

Eric---gotcha! I used the name of your lord in vain. Exactly the type of response I hoped for. Thank you.

HughBe--- Either you are missing the true meaning and intent of my post or you are just being, Eric.
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- Either you are missing the true meaning and intent of my post or you are just being, Eric.
It's sure a lot better than being Hugh!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Different meanings of Zionism

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-435...

"....The Zionist conception of the devout Jewish people, who wish to live in peace and security in Israel alongside Muslims, seeking peace and wishing to worship in the lands of their forefathers and engaging in business is perfectly normal from an Islamic perspective. In that sense, as a Muslim, I support Zionism. I fully back the Jewish people living in peace and security in their own lands, remembering God, worshiping in their synagogues and engaging in science and trade in their own land.....

....The Zionist conception of the devout Jewish people, who wish to live in peace and security in Israel alongside Muslims, seeking peace and wishing to worship in the lands of their forefathers and engaging in business is perfectly normal from an Islamic perspective. In that sense, as a Muslim, I support Zionism. I fully back the Jewish people living in peace and security in their own lands, remembering God, worshiping in their synagogues and engaging in science and trade in their own land.

What is not well-known is that the Zionist belief held by a devout Jew and based on the Torah does not in any way conflict with the Koran. What is more, the Jewish presence in that region is indicated in the Koran, in which it is revealed that God has settled the Children of Israel on it:

It is also revealed in the Koran that the Jews are a blessed people from the line of the Prophet Abraham and descended from the worthy prophets of God. There is no doubt that the Jews' efforts to migrate and build a homeland for themselves wherever they desire in the world is a most lawful demand. For that reason, it is the Jews' most natural right to wish to live in their own holy lands. Their ancestors lie buried in these lands, which are of the greatest significance to them. Indeed, God reveals in the Koran that He has settled the Jews in those lands.....

...The Jews are the People of the Book, whom God created and praised for their good attributes and criticized for their errors, in the same way He talks about Muslims. As a Muslim I believe that Jews must be able to live according to their own faith in their own country. God says in the Koran that the Jews exist, and it is perfectly normal for them to live in Israel. And thus, I want both the Palestinians and the Israelis to co-exist...."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

MUQ

That article was by a Turkish Muslim. I left out the Koranic citations in the interest of brevity, but you can go back to the link to read the whole thing if you choose.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I visited a neighboring mall this morning to make some small purchases like detergents, brushes, napkins, etc, and was appalled to learn that the smartly turned out attendants working in a particular store selling household items had to put in 10 hours of hardwork every day 6 days a week and were paid a pittance that works out to barely 30 cents per hour of labor.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Probably had to return the "borrowed" SUV.
Yeah, Hugh's boyfriend owns the SUV that he permits the voodoo-Christian to use once in a while.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Busy cleaning.
Use a strong antiseptic to wipe clean your rear after it being used by so many guys a few hours ago.

Did you moan and cry out in ecstasy as your man-special cummed in you?

(wink wink wink)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Hugh's boyfriend owns the SUV that he permits the voodoo-Christian to use once in a while.
chuckle
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Enjoying a scrumptious eclair au chocolat from La Patisserie in the Taj.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Busy cleaning.
From what I heard, your job prospects are minimal.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/westernnews/15...
The lack of public toilet facilities

http://www.wheredoiputthepaper.com/gtom.html
Public toilets are few and far between and often unpleasant.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

chuckle
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, Papa.

The loser is in the closet.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

It's a warm, sunny afternoon, here. Going out with friends. Bye.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Enjoying a scrumptious eclair au chocolat from La Patisserie in the Taj.
You should open a twitter account.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Exclusive fine linen haute wear from Reena Dhaka.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min killtaker 1,078,945
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min TRD 67,894
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Mychihuahuawillbite 305,075
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) 6 hr true one 295
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue bee 6335 18,536
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Mon LMAO 164
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE