Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,213)

Showing posts 44,241 - 44,260 of68,161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Intuition exceeds reason and if the intuition is true it is always supported from below by reason of the lower or higher kind.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Camembert Dariole at the exclusive Zodiac Grill in the Taj. Mmmmmm
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

RESURRECTION:

Raising the dead is done by connecting one's vital force with the disembodied vital force of the corpse and then drawing it back into the cataleptic body provided this can be done within 72 hours. Only the yogis can engineer such a feat. It's not a very advanced yogic feat, however.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Papa.
1) All chemical reactions involve changes in free energy. A reaction proceeds when dG (delta G, the total free energy change) is negative. dG is a quantitative measure of the driving force of the reaction and is the maximum work that can be obtained from the reaction, regardless of whether the work is done or not.
2) when a metal is dipped in an electric solution an electrical equilibrium is attained giving rise to the formation of an electrical double layer. The potential across this is the electrode potential and it depends on the activity of the ions.
For a given electrode:
Reduced state ---------- Oxidized state ---------- ne^-1
The potential of the electrode is represented by the Nernst Equation:
Eox = E^0(ox)- RT/(nF) ln (oxidized state)/(reduced state),
Or,
Eox = E^0 (ox)- 2.303RT/nF log to the base 10 (oxidized state)/(reduced state).
At 25 deg C,
Eox = E^0 (ox)- 0.059/n log (oxidized state)/(reduced state)
E(cell)= E (electrode)- E(reference)
NOTE: The electrode with more negative reduction potential is an oxidation electrode and behaves as anode and vice versa.
3) LHE - Left Hand Electrode
RHE - Right Hand Electrode
The net cell reaction is the combination of oxidation reaction at LHE (oxidation electrode) and reduction reaction at RHE (reduction electrode). Hence, the EMF of the cell, Ecell, can be represented as:
Ecell = Eox(LHE)+ Ered(RHE)= Eox(LHE)+(-Eox)RHE = E1 - E2,
where E1 and E2 both are oxidation potentials. If the reduction potentials are given, then:
Ecell =-Ered(LHE)+ Ered(RHE = E(RHE)- E(LHE).
You have basically defined and described the concept of electro-potential, but you did not address the real difference between the use of Eh and pE. Or if you did, I think your explanation needs less math and more English for someone like me to grasp the concept.

From what I have found, the difference seems to be convention - pE is used in environmental chemistry while the other is used in chemistry. And that they are basically the same thing.

I did glean that the concept/measurement of Eh requires a standard reference, so I am wondering if perhaps pE does not.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

THE PHYSICO-VITAL & THE COMMENCEMENT OF DEATH:

Actually, the commencement of death of an organism begins with the escape from the body of the most material force and the physico-vital force leaving the body in a cataleptic state, while the higher ranges of the vital and mental forces remain in the body in their own subtle dimensions and exit the corpse after 7 days. The physico-vital force is the force formed by the lower ranges of the vital infusing the physical force field. The physico-vital force drives the organs and animates the body with the help of the most material force.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Let reason prevail.
I agree and people shouldn't believe in a nonexistent state.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
I think I'm even more thankful for not living in Mississippi or Alabama.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/153479/mississippi...
Factually what is Mississippi or Alabama?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Hi Papa,

Leave the dreary math and dull chem aside for sometime and swing with Bazooka Bubble Gum.

My Mom
She gave me a dollar
She told me to buy a collar
But i didn't buy no collar
Instead I bought some Bubble Gum
Bazooka, zooka Bubble Gum.....

I am in high spirits at the moment and am swinging to Bazooka Bubble Gum as I am typing this post....yeah.

Lots of Love and Best Regards,

Your son,

Joel.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

BURIAL IS BETTER THAN CREMATION:

1) It's better to bury than to cremate the body, since, as typed above, the finer vital and mental forces wrapped around the psychic stay in the cataleptic body for 7 days after the exiting of the most material and physico-vital forces from the body which is the commencement of the condition called death brought about by excess wear and tear of the body that leads to the dislocation of the planes and parts of being and decomposition of the body parts.

2) If the body is cremated within hours of catalepsy setting in, as is the usual practice, then the coiled-up subtle vital and psychological forces in the body get disturbed and are forced out of the burning body which as a result lead to unbalances in their vibrational frequencies and to a distressful state in the disembodied existence follows.

3) The body should be peacefully buried with the head facing the geographic north which corresponds to the magnetic south pole of the earth so that the residual magnetic field of the body with its magnetic north being located in the region of the head and its magnetic south being stationed in the feet would get feebly attracted by the magnetic poles of the earth given the fact that unlike magnetic poles attract. This stabilizes the subtle forces that still inhabit the body after the most material and the physico-vital forces exit the body.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Always bury the dead body, never cremate it.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

DONATION OF ORGANS IS DANGEROUS:

1) Never pledge your organs to medical instutions since each organ has its corresponding force center that inhabits the brain. The withdrawal of the consciousness of the body due to death does not completely sever the link between the organs and the consciousness and if one foolishly donates one's organ/organs then with the surgical extraction of this/these the link with the disembodied consciousness is snapped leading to great instabilities in the force centers with which the organ/organs is/are associated. The chances are high that upon the recycling of the disembodied consciousness - reincarnation - the person will develop abnormalities in either the organic or the functional aspect of the organ/organs that were previously donated.

2) Same logic applies in case of organ/fluid transplant/transfusion but to a lesser degree since the recepient's embodied consciousness can in such a case either adapt or overcome the new consciousness entering its body with an organ/fluid transplant/transfusion.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

GANGNAM STYLE with Psy. Wow! I'm rockin'.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true.
Would you confirm that the following people were book's characters whose existence cannot be proven, like that of Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel, Set, Methuselah, Noah, Shem, Ham, Japhet, Abraham, Isaac, Yacob, Judah, Salomon, Isaiah?
I quoted Saadia Gaon whatever conclusion is not reached by sound reasoning must be a figure of speech.
So for the use of the figures of speech in parshas i would agree.
But reading up on the region, several characters do have actual progenitors. Or first figured in a different form. Abram would have been the old name for the silk-road. Silk-road as name is again a hebrew semitic derived word.
Yacub and Moses are found.
Or like BAAL having been the consort of Mari hAnath (i can't type the actual symbol for the pronounciation of the h.) and having a son called Jebus. The old name for a while for jerusalem in Abrams time buying a plot from the Heth. I presume a r-b shift later.
I acquire ever more attributions the more i learn of the region and surrounding areas.
The timeframe is also an issue as well as what climate was actually present.
I left the exodus discussion for now.
YA as prefix or suffix is at least allready 4000 years in use if not 6000 if we take the cuneiform IA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Factually what is Mississippi or Alabama?
More relevant: Which one of these concepts describes you the best?

sanity
/&#712;sanit&#275;/
Noun
The ability to think and behave in a normal and rational manner; sound mental health.
Reasonable and rational behavior.

insanity
/in&#712;sanit&#275;/
Noun
The state of being seriously mentally ill; madness.
Extreme foolishness or irrationality.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
More relevant: Which one of these concepts describes you the best?
sanity
/&#712;sanit&#275;/
Noun
The ability to think and behave in a normal and rational manner; sound mental health.
Reasonable and rational behavior.
insanity
/in&#712;sanit&#275;/
Noun
The state of being seriously mentally ill; madness.
Extreme foolishness or irrationality.
Objection please answer the question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
nope

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
This might be of interest to you, knowing your proclivities

http://www.salon.com/2013/02/17/the_labia_pri...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOPS - wrong link

I meant this one

http://www.salon.com/2013/02/15/guerilla_surv...

Guerrilla surveillance camera destruction hits the U.S.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

my bad

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
I quoted Saadia Gaon whatever conclusion is not reached by sound reasoning must be a figure of speech.
So for the use of the figures of speech in parshas i would agree.
But reading up on the region, several characters do have actual progenitors. Or first figured in a different form. Abram would have been the old name for the silk-road. Silk-road as name is again a hebrew semitic derived word.
Yacub and Moses are found.
Or like BAAL having been the consort of Mari hAnath (i can't type the actual symbol for the pronounciation of the h.) and having a son called Jebus. The old name for a while for jerusalem in Abrams time buying a plot from the Heth. I presume a r-b shift later.
I acquire ever more attributions the more i learn of the region and surrounding areas.
The timeframe is also an issue as well as what climate was actually present.
I left the exodus discussion for now.
YA as prefix or suffix is at least allready 4000 years in use if not 6000 if we take the cuneiform IA.
And so their existence cannot be proven, making them book's characters along with Muhammad and the Nazarene.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,241 - 44,260 of68,161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min not a playa1965 304,936
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min shinningelectr0n 1,072,818
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 45,547
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Chet Booswahnicki 18,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 67,541
FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Jul 8 Cahoots 15
B & D Automotive, Newington, Connecticut Jul 7 Byron Phillips 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••