Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,255
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48508 Feb 4, 2013
HISTORICITY/EXISTENCE:

1) It's an act of sheer ignorance to doubt the historicity of a prophet or the existence of an archetypal being that is simply a principle of a particular grade of consciousness-energy.

2) If we keep doubting everything, we will then have to doubt the historicity and the existence of billions of people of ancient times and of consciousness itself.

3) I never question scriptural claims about the existence of prophets and archetypal beings but I always question the teachings to show their flaws and/or limitations.
Gtown71

United States

#48509 Feb 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Your post is very circumvent, what are the Signs that some sect or denomination has "Put their trust in God and not a man".
Every sect and denomination claims that "It is guided by the Holy Spirit"
You are right, Satan attacked the Word from the very beginning and there was not much which one could do.
The First one whom Satan mislead was this St. Paul and thru him most of Christians were mislead, so much so that this St. Paul has become the "voice of all Christians".
They know Jesus thru St. Paul and not the other way around.
So I do not know, what is the way for Christians to come back to true path and to true teachings of jesus?
Have you any solution to this problem?
Why do you believe, what you believe?
When did you start believing what you believe?
Were you born into your religion?
Did you choose your religion later in life?

The "boy in the box" -I have read about "which is a good idea, just not practical.
If it could be though, Nd the boy was never taught anything about any god then which god would He choose? Why?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48510 Feb 4, 2013
PRINCIPLE & PERSONALITY:

1) The personality is simply a partial or a complete illustration of a principle.

2) The personality, being a manifestation of a principle, can be withdrawn or its form dissolved but the underlying principle endures and so the principle is more important than the personality.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#48511 Feb 4, 2013
PRINCIPLE OVER PERSONALITY:

Religions that teach principles are superior to those that stress on the personality (that's usually the founder of the faith). Even in the sciences, the mastering of the principle is all that counts while knowledge about the person who discovered the principle is incidental.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#48512 Feb 4, 2013
JOEL wrote:
PRINCIPLE & PERSONALITY:
1) The personality is simply a partial or a complete illustration of a principle.
2) The personality, being a manifestation of a principle, can be withdrawn or its form dissolved but the underlying principle endures and so the principle is more important than the personality.
In other words, its the principle of the matter...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#48513 Feb 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Dont take him seriously. He is a harmless lunatic.
I don't take anyone on here seriously. Most of my family members are harmless lunatics. He's in good company.:)

Location hidden

#48514 Feb 4, 2013
Informer wrote:
Who cares? Jews are sub standard.
Seriously dude? Vehemently disagree.

Location hidden

#48515 Feb 4, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>rabbee: and more evil and wicked talk from you, says and is worth what explitave franken-brain?
Franken brain? Do you mean that of the man or the monster? Cause it was the man who created the monster.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48516 Feb 4, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Franken brain? Do you mean that of the man or the monster? Cause it was the man who created the monster.
rabbee: the franken brain, is the mind of a criminal in the body of a man. so yes you are, a monster of the antichrist against G-D again. for you have again chosen unwisely, the subtle beasts of the fields as your g-ds. you have sacrificed your eternal soul, for the sake of finite mortality.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48517 Feb 4, 2013
following the more subtle than any other beast of the fields, just because everyone else is doing it. is a very unwise choice, here in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation again.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#48518 Feb 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I kind of gave up bass because of pains in my fret hand from doing the reaches. I am hoping the acoustic will be better since the reaches are not as great. However, I guess I will also have to learn how to pick. All I can do now is flub around blues scales as if it is a bass. But basically I am just looking for a no stress hobby for before bedtime.
On a related topic, my quality of life changed significantly since I signed up for Spotify (10 bucks a month for unlimited music streaming) and bought a Sonos wireless speaker system. SO much better than paying per download on a mp3 (not that I ever did). Plus I get internet radio to boot which is mind boggling in possibilities - Pakistani, Assyrian, Balinese, African radio stations, plus just about any radio station anywhere in the US.
Familiar with that problem, so i play hardly ever now.
Don't know the english term but one part is set slightly of, so it is a real practice bass now.
In reach accoustic or bass do not make much of a difference, but proper placement and pressure are an issue.
Once i had a bass to care for -here is my trusted child- of a guy that went to work in New York for a year.
No frets. I forgot the brand, but that one played like bliss.
You'ld think the fingersetting would be more important ,not so!
Occasionally i would grumble a bit, but an accord is an accord, and without frets in the way it does not sound so wrong.
The hard part is to get everything sound the same kind of wrong.:)
Hit a right note and you blow it.

I lived eight years without t.v. or computer. But that meant a very active social life, buying records or getting bored with the same old same old on the radio.
Nice the options nowadays.

The thumbpiano has real easy reach!

Location hidden

#48519 Feb 4, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes the neighborhood ;-)
What town?
The make it sound like CT is the last paradise on earth.

We had the bean search.
The opinion on outdoor clothing search.
Now the Lakside diner search annex piano shop.

We might as well relocate, know the area as if we've always lived there.;P

Did you know that there are people who have never ever been outside of New York!
Somehow that fact stuck.
Together with making heated buildings obligatory, so people do not freeze to death in winter.

Location hidden

#48520 Feb 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Point! I never said I wasn't a lunatic too.
Reverend Lovejoy: Marge, just about everythings a sin.[holds up a Bible] Yever sat down and read this thing? Technically were not supposed to go to the bathroom.
Good thing they invented the hadith then...as long as you step in using your right foot first it's fine.
(Or was that the left one. MUQ!... itty-bitty little question here...are you allowed to take the hadith with you to the toilet so as not to get it wrong?)

Location hidden

#48521 Feb 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
to our beautiful woodsy burbs?
No it's going to be Westbend near the sea (as if everything isn't:)), reasonably priced houses, great view. etc.
Or anything near Merrit street.(Again, isnt't everything;]

Though i could not find more information on zoning-laws for horses.
(whut??? The next thing we'll hear is that they have to start building appartment blocks for horses.)

Location hidden

#48522 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>rabbee: the franken brain, is the mind of a criminal in the body of a man. so yes you are, a monster of the antichrist against G-D again. for you have again chosen unwisely, the subtle beasts of the fields as your g-ds. you have sacrificed your eternal soul, for the sake of finite mortality.
Hurdy gurdy shoobadeedoo. I do believe it is medicine time for you.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#48523 Feb 4, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes the neighborhood ;-)
What town?
Don't know yet.

The wife got a job in Hartford.

Probably south of there.

We should all get togother for wings and beer.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48524 Feb 4, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurdy gurdy shoobadeedoo. I do believe it is medicine time for you.
rabbee: well since you believe in the g-ds of medication, instead of G-D. may i suggest you take, the medicine your recomend for me? and let me know how that idolity, of other g-ds works out for you. incase you have you forgotten, just WHOSE Son i actually Am? for i am not your male child, for i Am TheG-D'S Male Child. just like it says, in scripture forever and always.

and since you desire, to be a physician. then physician, heal yourself first. before you recommend it, for any one else.

Location hidden

#48525 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>rabbee: well since you believe in the g-ds of medication, instead of G-D. may i suggest you take, the medicine your recomend for me? and let me know how that idolity, of other g-ds works out for you. incase you have you forgotten, just WHOSE Son i actually Am? for i am not your male child, for i Am TheG-D'S Male Child. just like it says, in scripture forever and always.

and since you desire, to be a physician. then physician, heal yourself first. before you recommend it, for any one else.
Lol You quote Luke now? It's painfully obvious that no amount of medicine in the world will cure your kind of crazy. Didn't you notice the MD in front of my name?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#48526 Feb 4, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol You quote Luke now? It's painfully obvious that no amount of medicine in the world will cure your kind of crazy. Didn't you notice the MD in front of my name?
rabbee: it is obvious that, there is no medicine on earth. that can make you, heal all your lies. and that is not! a quotation from Looke. and there is not need, to even try to heal the truth. if it ain't truly broke, then don't try to fix it with your medicine or anything else.

and your being an md, with the more subtle than any other beast of the field. does not mean, anything to G-D here in TheTorah Happening. your just another looser, claiming to be a success with that same old devil again.

Location hidden

#48527 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>rabbee: it is obvious that, there is no medicine on earth. that can make you, heal all your lies. and that is not! a quotation from Looke. and there is not need, to even try to heal the truth. if it ain't truly broke, then don't try to fix it with your medicine or anything else.

and your being an md, with the more subtle than any other beast of the field. does not mean, anything to G-D here in TheTorah Happening. your just another looser, claiming to be a success with that same old devil again.
Yeah. Yeah. Blah blah blah. More crazy rantings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,155,791
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 min Phil Donahue 307,072
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,318
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 hr TRD 68,910
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Bently 19,568
Praying That Perez Vigil Was A Bad Dream (Mar '09) Dec 22 John J Thomas 48
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Dec 21 Ruth Jeanette L 12
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News