Manchester Crash

Full story: Hartford Courant

Marcy Tardif, 29, of Charter Oak Street, was pronounced dead at Hartford Hospital after the accident, which happened in the eastbound lanes near exit 2 shortly before 1 p.m., state police said.
Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Jan 14, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unknown

Lady Lake, FL

#21 Mar 11, 2009
Marcy Tardif had two children and two step-siblings. How horrible. We pray for the family who has suffered a lot of loss in the last few months. Her brother died a few years ago also. So much loss for her Mother and Family. One can only hope that some sense of this can be made. How horrible for everyone.
Her Monkey

Windsor Locks, CT

#22 Mar 11, 2009
Marcy was a lovely, absolutely hilarious, energetic, loving, giving woman. She was a single mother of two very very beautiful, funny and intelligent daughters who adored and cherished their mommy. Yes Marcy lost her heart, her one and only brother (sibling) not too long ago, and through the pain still never failed too amaze us. Marcy was a caring, wonderful mother and was going to school to become a paralegal with forward plans to become a lawyer. She never gave up. May God Bless her mother and father and give them the strength to go on. This is terrible.
bam bam

Manchester, CT

#23 Mar 12, 2009
Saddam Huessein wrote:
<quoted text>
Reacting after the fact is business as usuals for the RellAdministration.
Impeach Rell, Save Lives
What an id!ot.
WL Vortex

Windsor Locks, CT

#24 Mar 13, 2009
I went to school with Marcy. She was a beautiful person. She was always filled with so much life and spirit. God bless her family and friends during this tragic period.
Family

Manchester, CT

#25 Mar 18, 2009
Our family is so saddened by this loss and our lives have been changed forever. Someone who saw this accident needs to come forward and contact the state trooper. I travel 384 all the time and there are so many cars racing on that strip. It needs to stop. Now someone is my family has been killed and the rest of us are suffering the loss, mainly her two small children. I only wish this vehicle came after me in my big SUV, they would be the one in the ground now and not sweet little Marcy. I hope your heart haunts you forever.
Jean

Naugatuck, CT

#26 Mar 24, 2009
signs of the times wrote:
well.....as CRAZY as people drive here in ct things like this accident do not strike me as surprising, connecticut is ROAD RAGE HELL ! i am sad this young woman tragiclly lost her life.
I agree. Driving on Connecticut roads is just a NIGHTMARE!! And it doesn't stop on the highways. I can't even drive from one end of my town to the other without some impatient slob driving up my tail end. What is wrong with all you people out there!!?? We all have to live on this planet together so let's try a little courtesy. It is terribly sad that two children are without their mother now because someone had to get somewhere 10 seconds sooner. The cowards even left the scene. Things have to change.
just-plain-nuts

Avon, CT

#27 Mar 25, 2009
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Driving on Connecticut roads is just a NIGHTMARE!! And it doesn't stop on the highways. I can't even drive from one end of my town to the other without some impatient slob driving up my tail end. What is wrong with all you people out there!!?? We all have to live on this planet together so let's try a little courtesy. It is terribly sad that two children are without their mother now because someone had to get somewhere 10 seconds sooner. The cowards even left the scene. Things have to change.
I agree with you Jean. The slobs on the roads today are disgusting. As for the pond scum that left the accident scene-rot in hell
Family

Manchester, CT

#28 Mar 26, 2009
just-plain-nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you Jean. The slobs on the roads today are disgusting. As for the pond scum that left the accident scene-rot in hell
I agree with you and Jean. Two cars were involved and BOTH left the scene, no one stopped to help her after what they did, only the sweet people that drove by after it happened and tried to help her. They will catch them, I'm sure. There are cameras on that highway and witnesses. Will take time but I have faith they will be caught. And as you said they will rot. There is a cross there marking the site, I hope when they drive by, they feel quilty.
Nay-Nay

Farmington, CT

#29 Mar 27, 2009
Wow...this is crazy. Marcy was like an aunt to me and i am really going to miss her. Whoever was in the car that hit her is unbelivable. The fact that you didnt stop or help hurts even more...Rest In Peace Marcy...
And i feel bad for Mariah and lili..The two daughters ahe left behind.
Abbey

United States

#31 Jan 14, 2013
Beautiful Marcy, I miss you far too much. I hope you are at peace. Forever I love you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min Yeah 1,100,625
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 305,467
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Bently 18,880
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr J RULES 68,997
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 hr gcaveman1 46,326
Find all students who are in Hartford Aug 28 Mr Black 1
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••