SARAH PALIN, VOGUE MAGAZINE: Sarah Palin has made a recent appe...

Full story: Hartford Courant

In two short years, Sarah Palin moved from small-town mayor with a taste for mooseburgers to the governor's office and now -- making history -- to John McCain 's side as the first female running mate on a ...
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Oct 11, 2008
Jym Bagge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

I am voting for Palin. She wants to make everyone do the right thing. She's pro life and she wants to lower the age of execution to fifteen years old, even retards. I like that. I vote Palin for president. I especially like that she aerial hunts wolves and such. If a girl says she's pregnant from incest or rape, no abortion! She made the police department charge the "victim" 1200 dollars if they asked for a rape kit, so guess what, most said no to the rape kit. Excellent. I say thats excellent. She knows women's place.
MsRotten

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

Palin is a PATHETIC LYING FRAUD!! Read all about her in the Anchorage Daily News ( www.adn.com ). Don't forget to look though all of the archived articles and read all of the comments left.
Most Alaskans are NOT supporting her. MOST are Repubs....that speaks VOLUMES!!
I like the coverage of BOTH "anti-Palin" protests; the photo's are great too.

“Semper Fi”

Since: Sep 08

North Port, Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

MsRotten wrote:
Palin is a PATHETIC LYING FRAUD!! Read all about her in the Anchorage Daily News ( www.adn.com ). Don't forget to look though all of the archived articles and read all of the comments left.
Most Alaskans are NOT supporting her. MOST are Repubs....that speaks VOLUMES!!
I like the coverage of BOTH "anti-Palin" protests; the photo's are great too.
You are just a gullible idiot, led by your far left communist fear mongers. She has the highest approval rating of any governor. Grow up and find some facts.
MsRotten

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Marc P wrote:
<quoted text>You are just a gullible idiot, led by your far left communist fear mongers. She has the highest approval rating of any governor. Grow up and find some facts.
Talk about a gullible idiot (that would be YOU!)! Alaskans were suckered into believing her BS. And now, they aren't too happy about it and not happy with her to say the LEAST. Palin's "approval" rating has FALLEN almost 30 points in just the past few weeks. They're all waiting for her to come back to AK on Nov. 4th so that she (Palin) can be held accountable for all she has done in the SHORT time she has been Gov. The linch-mob is waiting!!

By the way.....I am not a Demorat or a Repubtard....I am an American and I vote accordingly!

“Semper Fi”

North Port, Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

MsRotten wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a gullible idiot (that would be YOU!)! Alaskans were suckered into believing her BS. And now, they aren't too happy about it and not happy with her to say the LEAST. Palin's "approval" rating has FALLEN almost 30 points in just the past few weeks. They're all waiting for her to come back to AK on Nov. 4th so that she (Palin) can be held accountable for all she has done in the SHORT time she has been Gov. The linch-mob is waiting!!
By the way.....I am not a Demorat or a Repubtard....I am an American and I vote accordingly!
Like I said...gullible idiot. You are just a liberal robot believing the press and all their fear mongering. She is a threat to communist feminists, so naturally they are going to destroy her. It is sad there are so many fools like you
Pastor Dan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

God Bless Sarah Palin! She will get my vote. She should be on the top of the ticket and just use McCains experience on foreign affairs.

“Semper Fi”

North Port, Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

Pastor Dan wrote:
God Bless Sarah Palin! She will get my vote. She should be on the top of the ticket and just use McCains experience on foreign affairs.
palin vs hillary 2012.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,082,047
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 47 min headlines 305,142
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Fitus T Bluster 18,579
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Zioni 68,043
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) 21 hr boogie 273
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sun ritedownthemiddle 45,822
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Hartford County was issued at July 28 at 2:10PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••