Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1762502 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1027205 Nov 20, 2013
Okay lie of the day has been uncovered, Juan...

White House admits: OK, Obama was briefed on website problems 6 months in advance

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-briefed-earlier-h...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1027206 Nov 20, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, the politically correct version is 'We must sacrifice for the good of the country'- redistribute our wealth to the collective, ya know.
no matter the sugar-coating, it's still Communism...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1027207 Nov 20, 2013
Naah wrote:
<quoted text> lol! You at least realize you can't admire your beliefs, can you daughter?
Oh I can son!

But someone has to tell you what yours are!
WOW

New York, NY

#1027208 Nov 20, 2013
For Years I felt bad because we always bashed the other President and I use to think It was because they were White Obaaaaama is a Breath of fresh Air because he shows that they as most politicians SUCK no Matter what RACE Politicians Just SUCK thank you president obama for showing the world its not only white men could we have the woman president next so we can further prove the point now I would really Like for a Woman President to really solve the Problems I would really Enjoy that Condi Rice it just cant get any worst and with Her she would Kill many birds all at once
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#1027209 Nov 20, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Kevin Blackistone: National Anthem is a War Anthem
The Left wants the NFL to mean National Flag-football League
http://www.policymic.com/articles/72661/kevin...
This is a better league STQ! Smear the Queer!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1027210 Nov 20, 2013
Naah wrote:
<quoted text> lol! You must be related to the other illegitimate Obamabots!
lol! no surprize junior!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1027211 Nov 20, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be related to the old lying phag Grey Ghost.
lol! Are you even human son?

I doubt it!

My bet is an amoeba is closer to you!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1027212 Nov 20, 2013
President George W. Bush and Laura Bush on Jay Leno show last night...refreshing to see two people with class instead of the current low-life trash in the White House...
WOW

New York, NY

#1027213 Nov 20, 2013
MORE LIES Single mother who White House touted as an Obamacare 'success' story realizes she CAN'T actually afford new insurance
Jessica Sanford of Washington was named by Obama in a speech about Obamacare's successes last month but soon learned she couldn't afford the insurance after all.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1027214 Nov 20, 2013
Naah wrote:
<quoted text> Really. You are.
Show me where you haven't admitted the Unaffordable ObamaSCARE Act is a lie daughter.
lol! Let's see if I have this straight...

... you claim I said something, but you want ME to prove YOU right?

You really are a special kind of idiot aren't you son? Come to think of it, all reich wing nuts are!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1027215 Nov 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
President George W. Bush and Laura Bush on Jay Leno show last night...refreshing to see two people with class instead of the current low-life trash in the White House...
Did they post the names of the soldiers he killed for nothing?

We can start with the Americans.....

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1027216 Nov 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
File in "I know nothing"
Jay Carney walks into every press conference claiming to be as ignorant as an infant
Obama and Jay continue the stupid excuse.
The suffer with SSS - Sergeant Schultz Syndrome

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1027217 Nov 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the DemoKKKrats were the ones who demanded that airline security be taken over by the federal government...
What was that stupid saying they kept spouting? Something about you have to federalize to something?
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1027218 Nov 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Good for you son. At least you've proven you can quote accurately if you want to!
obamaliarinaccuratelyprovenhea lthcarefraudfckfacedaughterfor sure say what? LOL
WOW

New York, NY

#1027219 Nov 20, 2013
It seems as soon as Disastercare passed lily and the bunch sonicfilth just poof gone not so loud vokal as before mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm they kept to the script well so job well done at least we know your purpose
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1027220 Nov 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I can son!
But someone has to tell you what yours are!
yesyoucanyoufakephonyfraudobam alyingdumbazzfckfacedaughterfo rsure say what? LOL
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1027221 Nov 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! no surprize junior!
obammysurpriseyoucan'tkeepyour planyoucan'tkeepyourdoctoryouc ankeepyourfoolofapresidentfckf acedaughterforsure say what? LOL
WOW

New York, NY

#1027222 Nov 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Hitler expanded German rights to own guns much more than America.
Hey BOY get some of this BOY news from around the WORLD How did it all go wrong? Well, CBS throws out another figure that explains all: support for the Affordable Care Act has slumped to another historic low of 31 per cent. That's a drop of 12 per cent since last month. The chaotic roll out has taken its toll on both the policy and the creative genius behind it. The website that crashes when you just look at it. The discovery that millions faced losing their existing healthcare plans even though the President insisted that they wouldn't. All of this incompetence and misleading leadership has added up. Barack Obama's one genuine policy achievement is starting to look like a dud. Perhaps the midterm elections won't return the House to the Democrats after all.

In the long run, this makes a nonsense of the view of Obama as a great president in the making. This week the US is celebrating a couple of anniversaries that inform its national mythology: the delivery of the Gettysburg address and the assassination of JFK. Obama has often been compared to JFK, and Obama has often encouraged others to compare him to Abraham Lincoln. But while those men each left a laudable, reformist impact upon their country (Lincoln freeing the slaves, JFK putting civil rights legislation into motion), Obama's record will probably be less "transformative" and more "embarrassing". Oh, there's the important fact that he was the first African-American to ever hold the office of the presidency. But on the domestic front there has been high spending and millions put on food stamps, while in international affairs we have witnessed a mix of withdrawal of leadership and aggressive drone warfare that has killed thousands. Economically, diplomatically and morally it's been a messy five years. The public, it would appear, is finally waking up to its consequences.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1027223 Nov 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Did they post the names of the soldiers he killed for nothing?
We can start with the Americans.....
do you blame GM every time a teenager dies racing his/her brand new Camaro?
dumbdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1027224 Nov 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Let's see if I have this straight...
... you claim I said something, but you want ME to prove YOU right?
You really are a special kind of idiot aren't you son? Come to think of it, all reich wing nuts are!
you'renotstraightiscorrectyouh avenoproofforanythingyouleftwi ngidiotfckfacedaughterforsure say what? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min June VanDerMark 341,274
News 81-Year-Old Retiree Gets Raves From Students, P... (Mar '09) 38 min Dan Jacobson 31
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Hate 21,721
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr INTO FARTS 64,687
Why are puerto ricans so lazy & don't work? (Nov '13) 11 hr Prune 41
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Thu Newby666 336
News Democrats back Bysiewicz for lieutenant governor May 21 BPT 4

Hartford Jobs

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages