Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#992415 Sep 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is it with you idiots. there us a difference between needing to show ID needing to show photo ID.
A photo ID is not required in CT.
Nuculur Option likes to use WTF too.

Hmmmm sock?

The difference is a photo ID is better.

That is what I show.

What is your retarded reason dumbfk liar?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#992416 Sep 30, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Also if it was 'still Virginia' why the name change?
I don't know. You would have to ask them. If I have time I might look it up.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#992417 Sep 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack's argument was that state legislators can take away the right to a popular vote. It had nothing to do with the electoral college. But nice try, Weakheart.
Who was the only President to be elected by electors only??
George Washington or Kim Il-sung?

Since: Nov 11

United States

#992418 Sep 30, 2013
Ted Cruz for president!!!

But Liberals hate Hispanics so they will destroy him as they destroyed woman Sarah Palin and blank African-American Herman Cain.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#992419 Sep 30, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I realize you have a tough time comprehending things, I was talking also talking about voting 'requirements', guess everything needs to be spelled out to you morons. States just can't disregard the Constitution and do whatever the fck they want, why have a Constitution then?
Everyone knows Libtards throwing a fit is the bomb!

You guys crap on cars for chrissakes....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#992420 Sep 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Can't take away something they never had. The governor can appoint them. They can draw straws. In fact the 17th amendment should be repealed along with the 16th.
You probably want to get rid of the 19th as well.
Michelle

New York, NY

#992421 Sep 30, 2013
In Obama’s America, Worse is the New Normal

Obama’s pointless, traceless super-spending is now (as they used to say after 9/11)“the new normal.” Nancy Pelosi assured the nation last weekend that everything that can be cut has been cut and there are no more cuts to be made. And the disturbing thing is that, as a matter of practical politics, she may well be right.

If you have old money well managed, you can afford to be stupid — or afford the government’s stupidity on your behalf.

If you’re a social-activist celebrity getting $20 million per movie, you can afford the government’s stupidity.

If you’re a tenured professor or a unionized bureaucrat whose benefits were chiseled in stone two generations ago, you can afford it.

If you’ve got a wind farm and you’re living large on government “green energy” investments, you can afford it.

If you’ve got the contract for signing up Obamaphone recipients, you can afford it.

But out there beyond the islands of privilege most Americans don’t have the same comfortably padded margin for error, and they’re hunkering down.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#992422 Sep 30, 2013
Talk about racism in the Latin community because they feel the same way about Blacks that they try to say is only Whites that feels this way where is al sharpton and obama you have daughters who look like this little say something obama the phony Little Miss Hispanic Stripped of Title Because She’s Not Latin Enough Delaware’s 7-year-old Little Miss Hispanic is devastated that she was stripped of her title because she’s not Hispanic enough.

After winning the Miss Chiquita Delaware pageant on August, 31, Jakiyah McCoy graced the cover of a Spanish language newspaper. That’s when questions and doubts were raised among readers in the Latin community.

El Tiempo Hispano newspaper reports that president of Nuestras Raíces (Our Roots) Delaware Maria Perez denies the allegations that Jakiyah was stripped of her title for being black.

Perez said the family couldn’t prove the minimum requirement of 25% Latin roots.

where are the Suburban libs talk about illegal immigration

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#992423 Sep 30, 2013
TSM wrote:
I thought Obama/Liberals told us the American People loves Obamacare…Most Popular Question at Healthcare.gov :'How do I get exemption?'
That's because MOST people don't need Obamacare you dumbass. Its for the 30 million uncovered and those people that the insurance companies have thrown under the bus.
Obamacare is really exposing the ignorance of you right wing morons.

“For God & Country”

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

#992424 Sep 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an idiot.
The states cannot pass any laws that conflict with the US Constitution or they can be stricken down. DUH
Do you have any clue as to the functioning of the Supreme Court??
That's the court that declared Obamacare Constitutionally acceptable, and declared Jim Crow Laws unConstitutional.(1954)
This is just another version of Jim Crow.
Your comprehension of the Constitution is a mile wide and an inch deep. In other words, stick to truck driving for Airborne Express.
I forgot to mention a Voter ID is not illegal if it does not cost the Voter money. Illinois does not have voter Id’s and we have people who Vote 2 and 3x in Chicago. Their place of Residence is the sixth bench on the south side of the park. This is a legal residence for voting. Then they are paid for the vote with Alcohol (The Cause of and Solation to all of man’s problem ”Homer”)

Location hidden

#992425 Sep 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but I reviewed the revenue generation aspects of the ACA nowhere does it cite growing money on trees.
Oh wait, you must be talking about those same trees rat Republicans used to wage two wars, expand Medicare with a drug program, and set record earmarks. Those trees?
Are you referring to WW2 and the Vietnam War that the Dumbocrats placed on a credit card? If you think Medicare was in trouble why did the Dumbocrats take $ 716 billion from it to fund Obamacare?

Hypocrite thy name is Dumbocrat.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#992426 Sep 30, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Ted Cruz for president!!!
But Liberals hate Hispanics so they will destroy him as they destroyed woman Sarah Palin and blank African-American Herman Cain.
Liberals hate morons of all races.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#992427 Sep 30, 2013
Racists Blacks stand in the way of Black progress sharpton, Jackson, and the rest listen up
Michelle

New York, NY

#992428 Sep 30, 2013
Obamacare is something new in American life: the creation of a massive bureaucracy charged with downsizing YOU — to a world of:

*fewer doctors
*higher premiums
*lousier care
*more debt
*fewer jobs
*smaller houses
*smaller cars
*smaller, fewer, less

…in a world where worse is the new normal.

Would Americans, hitherto the most buoyant and expansive of people, really consent to live such shrunken lives?

If so, mid-20th-century America and its assumptions of generational progress will be as lost to us as the Great Ziggurat of Ur was to 19th-century Mesopotamian date farmers.

George Orwell, after attending a meeting of impoverished but passive miners, remarked sadly that “there is no turbulence left in England.”

The Democrats, and much of the Republican establishment, have made a bet that there is no turbulence left in America, and the citizenry will stand mute before Obamacare’s wrecking ball. Unless they’re willing to accept a worse life for their children and grandchildren, middle-class Americans need to prove them wrong.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#992429 Sep 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Okay, I'm going to type this real s l o w. The voting requirements in the constitution is in S e c t i o n 4. It says the m a n n e r of the elections is up to the states.
So if state says only people with jobs making 100K per year or own their home that will fly eh?

The bottom line it's all about suppressing the right to vote.

The middle-aged pasty white male(Flack, Galt, etc.) is doing everything he can to maintain power in the face of ever increasing numbers of minorities in this country.

“For God & Country”

The Promised Land Illinois

#992430 Sep 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The United States Coast Guard (USCG) is a branch of the United States Armed Forces and one of the country's seven uniformed services. The Coast Guard is a maritime, military, multi-mission service unique among the U.S. military branches for having a maritime law enforcement mission (with jurisdiction in both domestic and international waters) and a federal regulatory agency mission as part of its mission set. It operates under the Department of Homeland Security during peacetime, and can be transferred to the Department of the Navy by the President at any time, or by Congress during time of war.
Created by Congress on 4 August 1790 at the request of Alexander Hamilton as the "Revenue Marine", it is the United States' oldest continuous seagoing service (The United States Navy lists its founding as 1775, for the formation of the Continental Navy. However, that was disbanded in 1785, and the modern U.S. Navy was founded in 1794). As Secretary of the Treasury, Hamilton headed the Revenue Marine, whose original purpose was that of a collector of customs duties in the nation's seaports. By the 1860s the service was known as the United States Revenue Cutter Service and the term Revenue Marine gradually fell into disuse.[5] The Coast Guard was formed from the merger of the Revenue Cutter Service and the United States Life-Saving Service on 28 January 1915. As one of the nation's five armed services, the Coast Guard has been involved in every war from 1790 to Iraq[6] and Afghanistan.[7] As of 2012 the Coast Guard had approximately 42,000 men and women on active duty, 7,900 reservists, 32,000 auxiliarists, and 8,700 full-time civilian employees.[2]
Read it and weep.
God Bless the Coast Guard and all Branches of Service.(Army Navy Marines & Air Force)
This is not said enough
Thank you for your Service!!
I loved my service it was a blast!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#992431 Sep 30, 2013
Bigotted Blacks Attacked Herman Caine A Black Man for Suburban Liberals Agenda just like the democrat controlled and created KKK did to Black Americans the reason Black democrats see so much racism is because they are told what to do by the founders of the KLAN
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#992432 Sep 30, 2013
hahahaah!

"New research suggests people tend to hold negative views of political and social activists"

http://www.salon.com/2013/09/26/study_everyon...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#992433 Sep 30, 2013
This is what Liberals Teach your children to fail and their children succeed and get the grants that the Black face gets goes to the Children of the Suburban Liberals No wonder the American school system ranks lower than schools in some third world countries. One school in Mississippi wasted three days teaching middle schoolers about the accomplishments of thug rapper Jay Z.

The children were then tested on their knowledge about Jay-Z’s “resilience” and they were instructed to memorize the lyrics to his song “Big Pimpin”.

Of all the people to exemplify as a man of success and wealth, why choose a former crack dealer who still glorifies the gangster lifestyle in his songs?

Bozeman, MT

#992434 Sep 30, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress makes law, not Obama, you dumbass.
Never said Obama makes law, you dumbass. Obama holds the veto pen, you dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,006
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 306,956
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Grau 68,881
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 9 hr Careless Crecca 69
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Thu WilliamB41 11
Merry Christmas everyone. Wed teri 1
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance