Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
910,241 - 910,260 of 1,079,961 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I must of missed your vile post. I don't nor have ever had cancer. You on the other hand have had cancer three separate times. What was prevented. I lead a healthy life style unlike you. No one wants to pay for a three time losing cancer patient. You did it to yourself. With all the smoking I do I am barely paying for one child's vaccination. LOL. You should applaud the smokers they pay for children's health care. So if everyone has to have O'bamacare--the taxes on cigarettes and cigars and tobacco should be gone. Isn't that right? the taxes will no longer be needed.
Oh wow, dittohead of the fat junkie speaketh! GFY Moran
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Cancer isn't caused by life style choices...unless of course one is a smoker like you. Hows that lung cancer working out for you?
Tick tock, tick tock. Which is it? The USA or Israel?
Qualified health claim,
Daily intake of Selenium can significantly reduce the risk of cancers.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This was the best part
" without the testing in time he would die"
where's this test that allows me to live forever?
FACT: Testing makes it possible to eliminate high cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes, cancer and many other diseases. However, its better for all of us if you don't get tested.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea party has fooled you for four years?
Holding the Federal government accountable to reduce spending, limit their power, allow people to keep more of their own money and not stand in the way of a healthy free market shouldn't fool anyone - unless they're not an American.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Obamacare....democrats...we are dying and need help!

every other nation is soooooo much better at treatment...

"The United States has survival rates of 90 percent or higher for five cancers (skin melanoma, breast, prostate, thyroid and testicular), but there is only one cancer for which the European survival rate reaches 90 percent (testicular)."

http://www.ncpa.org/pub/ba596
Dude, your missing the point. It's not about the treatment or survival rates, it's about who's paying for the care. Between Medicaid & Medicare, the Feds are paying for medical care for nearly 50 million Americans ... And the system is nearly out of cash.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
How would that phag survive w/o his subsidized AZT?
Limbaugh just takes more oxycodone
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How about if we let our wifes decide? MY money says yours would blow me in a heartbeat and you would sit there sucking your thumb.
Dolt.
lol! You can't bet what you don't have son!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Cancer isn't caused by life style choices...unless of course one is a smoker like you. Hows that lung cancer working out for you?
Tick tock, tick tock. Which is it? The USA or Israel?
Cancer isn't caused by life style choices....unless someone smokes two cigars a month? sometimes none--is that what you are saying? well you are the one with cancer, three times. Three times. Imagine how much you suck off the system. Poor old bat wanting everyone to pay for your sickness. How did that 'preventative' medicine work for you?
ROTFLMAO. I answered your tick tock yesterday and again today--go back and look illegal alien.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They can all gf themselves, Obama is the man!!
I thought Aunt Batty was researching anal sex?
Not researching, just asking about the sexual motivation. It's having sex with a butthole.

All elected officials are servants of the people. As soon as you and sonic forget that, you both might as well buy a brown shirt.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It prevents death stupid. However, I consider it a good thing that you dorks don't believe in "preventative" treatment.
He's a fck'n Moran
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: Testing makes it possible to eliminate high cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes, cancer and many other diseases. However, its better for all of us if you don't get tested.
Doctors dont eliminate diseases, they reduce symptoms.
Btw you and them are wrong about cholesterol, the brain needs cholesterol. That is why dementia is growing at an alarming rate.

Diabetes can be cured through nutrition.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
And then the rationing begins, for the better good a collectivist utopia, eliminate whitie.
Rationing is the key problem in countries with socialized medicine.

Liberals think it's going to be different here even with a population of over 300 million.

They think government running our health care instead of running the military and the treasury is the best thing since sliced bread.
They must love going to the DMV.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right sure. Not the case. My husbands' partner paid out of pocket for the birth of his second child one year ago. It was $8600.00-and NO vaccinations--granted he had to call his private alternative doctor and an attorney to get his baby released out of the hospital. Now that would have cost around $18,000.00 if he had insurance. You are such a lying old bat.
Your husband is gay?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So now testing is "preventing" illness. OMG. If you were tested how did you get cancer three times--why wasn't it eliminated after the first test?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Obese and uninsured...

eating big mac's costs...

"the researchers found even higher costs among the uninsured: annual medical spending for an obese person was $3,271 compared with $512 for the non-obese.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/04...

number of obese in the usa?

"More than one-third of U.S. adults (35.7%) are obese"
http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right sure. Not the case. My husbands' partner paid out of pocket for the birth of his second child one year ago. It was $8600.00-and NO vaccinations--granted he had to call his private alternative doctor and an attorney to get his baby released out of the hospital. Now that would have cost around $18,000.00 if he had insurance. You are such a lying old bat.
Why wouldn't they release the baby from the hospital?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not researching, just asking about the sexual motivation. It's having sex with a butthole.
All elected officials are servants of the people. As soon as you and sonic forget that, you both might as well buy a brown shirt.
Why are you asking this on here? Go to the gay sex forums and ask them. Then after that, go on the African American forum and tell they're all dumb for not being republican
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rationing is the key problem in countries with socialized medicine.
Liberals think it's going to be different here even with a population of over 300 million.
They think government running our health care instead of running the military and the treasury is the best thing since sliced bread.
They must love going to the DMV.
Bullshyt
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are always a few rotten apples and Professional Maintenance is just one of them.
The majority of company share the view of Starbucks' CEO Howard Schultz:
"Starbucks' CEO Howard Schultz told CNN earlier this month that Starbucks will not change its coverage even though Obamacare will raise its costs.
"I don't believe that ... the health care law should be a reason or a motivation to cut benefits for either the employee or spouses," Schultz said. "An investment in your people is an investment in shareholder value."
http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/26/news/economy/...
No problem...Starbucks customers don't care about price...you lefties are the only ones stupid enough to pay that much for a cup of coffee...but Galt appreciates the free Wifi when traveling...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Qualified health claim,
Daily intake of Selenium can significantly reduce the risk of cancers.
This idiots know nothing about health or caring for themselves. They run to the doctor for everything, thinking that is preventing them from being sick. The best place to get sick is in the hospital-and death by doctoring. I bet they all eat sodium chloride by the cup full. And think they need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Hartford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••