Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1783659 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#977178 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Karma,
You'll need your Fox Colored Glasses to see Carol's "reality". Don't have a pair, not to worry:
totallyuselesscrap.com
Yeah, like I'm really going to take " totallyuselesscrap.com " as a reliable source.

Get real, Tenzing. Look up some credible sources for a change. Besides just Fox, I mean.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#977179 Sep 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My Predictions come true.
Flactrodamus- not so much.
I just check & the DOW was up. I can now channel Flacktard:"OMG OMG OMG the Dow is up, the Economy is great OMG OMG OMG"
A mindless observation - but the view into a tormented mind was worth the read DumbassDave.

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977180 Sep 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"someone who the world focused on the words he spoke"??? Just curious, J/J Owl, do you have a first language? "English on which you spoken ain't not it is."
Oh, "hi" retarded gash. Really giving those little sponges in your classroom your full attention, huh?

The little ones are so lucky to have you during their formative chimp years......
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#977181 Sep 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
A welfare state and an overpowering central government dictating every aspect of our lives is not, nor has it ever been, the USA.
So you need to get the f*ck out. Move to Cuba.
How do you know retarded chimpy dave ISN'T posting from Cuba right now?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#977182 Sep 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My Predictions come true.
Flactrodamus- not so much.
I just check & the DOW was up. I can now channel Flacktard:"OMG OMG OMG the Dow is up, the Economy is great OMG OMG OMG"
Blows with the wind depending on if war with Syria is on or not.

However, the stock market breathed a sigh of relief with the bad job reports. They think the FEDs will continue pouring OUR money into their easy scheme and not draw back as threatened.

Orlando, FL

#977183 Sep 6, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Started WWI, WW2, Korea
All Democrats.

Thanks for playing.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#977184 Sep 6, 2013
I see rightwingers in full blown stupid mode today. Congratulations on getting a perfect score.

Orlando, FL

#977185 Sep 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The policies sold on the exchanges are not the same policies that the same companies sell on the free market. Coverages and networks are different and deductibles and copays are much higher. This is intentional deception by the government to make premiums appear attractive.
You can't be serious. The government's deception?

Are you serious?

I am shocked.

Orlando, FL

#977186 Sep 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Wow, I corrected Leo's errors. Should read-
Is this "legitamate"? Or is it something you "maid" up. Let's ask the "made" if it is a "red hairing."
For an alleged grammar expert you have done your fair share of proving English is your secondary language.
Get real and act like an adult.
So, Leo are you supporting Obama going to war with Russia and China?
Poor leo. You took away the only thing she lived for on here.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#977187 Sep 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So happy al Jazeera Network landed, real news in the morning instead of smiling fluffy talking heads.
Did any of you rightwingers see this post?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#977188 Sep 6, 2013
The Dow is going down again.

They are very volatile today.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#977189 Sep 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance lily and running on empty is still a morons best choice.
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism
It's the culture...
lol! Your ignorance is comical son.

Orlando, FL

#977190 Sep 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>If my aunt had balls would she be my uncle?
Yes. With "man boobs"...which is probably hereditary.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#977191 Sep 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your boy obama is a real piece of work Detzing.. You still kissin his ass??
Keep kissing the rumps of the old money, blue blooded, privileged WASPs who control the GOP. Heck, maybe some day they'll let you cut the grass at their Beacon Hill estates
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#977192 Sep 6, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No Yeahoo, what we can't handle are leeches such as you. Barack Hussein Obama is my savior I shall not want. Problem there is, it isn't his money, The guy never worked in his life. Now he plays Santa Claus with Other Peoples Money. "Such a deal I gots for you".
lol! Well, son. We've already established you're a known liar.

So..........
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#977193 Sep 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>If my aunt had balls would she be my uncle?
You're the one Realtime who sister is expecting a baby, and you don't know whether you're going to be an uncle or an aunt?

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#977194 Sep 6, 2013
Have to say that McCain's dual position of pushing for military action while warning of impeachment for boots on the ground is confusing.

Orlando, FL

#977195 Sep 6, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I see Carol is getting worse. Homer didn't think that was possible.
Oh, for cryin' out loud, Homer. Go do some research on the number of people on welfare, the rise in part-time unemployment which is off the charts and the Democrats going against the will of the majority on more than just Obamacare before coming on here with egg all over your face again.

It's starting to look crusty.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#977196 Sep 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>In the age of information...Your ignorance and running on empty is still a morons best choice. You can stick your chines made computer up your ass...

Obama is gonna start World War III. What a dumbass!

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism

It's the culture...
LOL you're obviously uneducated, ignorant drama queen
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#977197 Sep 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Just like Iraq when the American people were united behind the war and President Bush--the American people are united again-against O'bama's war in Syria. That's the problem isn't it yeah?
They sure were united under bushie boy... until they found out they were being lied to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min Build the wall 346,357
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 31 min General Sherman 22,052
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 hr TheFartingClintone 64,852
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 72,098
News Newington Discusses Curbing Panhandling Jun 18 Bruddah Z 1
In need of xnax/dderall/xy/H/Tr?etc Jun 17 Odicaty 1
News Poor People's Campaign Calls For $15 Minimum Wage Jun 12 Bruddah Z 1

Hartford Jobs

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages