Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1563312 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#970954 Aug 26, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you're referring to Larry Craig & similar slugs? They're actually dumocrats masquerading as repubs to get better ck.....:-)
how quickly you forget...

The Republican Choice to Replace Bob Filner May Have a Public Monkey Spanking Problem

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/25/republ...

so are you thinking about running for office in the near future?

just make sure there aren't any pictures.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#970955 Aug 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your Weener, old idiot?
it still works.

so why do you ask? hhmmmmm?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#970956 Aug 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
homophobe...
Better watch out, because almost all the candidates for Mayor of San Diego are homosexuals or lesbians.
i though that was only in San Fransisco.

sorry. more GOP stereotypes. my bad.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#970957 Aug 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ya' just love the fact he doesn't mince words?
mince? chop and dice.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#970958 Aug 26, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the Liberal utopia!
Next: communism!
Why?
Because Liberalism had NEVER ever ever worked!
But in less that 200 years, Capitalist America became the economic, political, religious, power of the world!!!
Why?
Because capitalism ALWAYS won!!!
Wow. So son, by your logic, you can show me where conservatism worked right?

Or did you lie.... again?

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#970959 Aug 26, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Rush Linbaugh always win!!!
He converts hundredths of people every day!
That is why the Liberal Media is afraid of him, even the man-child, dog eating Kenyan Muslim student in the White House - Obama, is scare of him!!!
Why?
Because Rush is EFFECTIVE!!!
Every liberal who listens to him get converted because their previous stupid eyes are then opened for the FIRST time!
Liberals can not fight reality !!!
lol! Yes son. He converts that many every day!!!!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#970960 Aug 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yes son. He converts that many every day!!!!!
O'bama is so skeered he pisses his pants just with the mere mention of Rush Limbaugh, that's your president. lol!
LCNlin

United States

#970961 Aug 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
homophobe...
Better watch out, because almost all the candidates for Mayor of San Diego are homosexuals or lesbians.
you seem an expert on this subject ;-)
LCNlin

United States

#970962 Aug 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ya' just love the fact he doesn't mince words?
Are we on extraterrestrials or ACORN as todays conspiracy?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#970963 Aug 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsht__the story was about an old broad who was refused her "free" monthly B-12 shot.
Stay on topic fkface.
Medicare should not be paying for that crap unless the old gal had a serious and documented deficiency. Fk the old lady for cheating MediCare, fk you for being stupid and fk Lois Lane for reposting a nutjob email.
Bullsht__the story was about an old broad who was refused her "free" monthly B-12 shot.

So why did you start ranting about B-12 supplements from local pharmacies and how cheap they were?

You are lost in the restroom of Life again, Doodette.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#970964 Aug 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When Homer keeps talking about driving the bus over a cliff, it behooves conservatives to act conservative by keeping the bus right where it is - on the road.
Funny. That's where non cons want it.

It's cons who invoke the laws of physics and can't stand to be in the same place at the same time.

So they drive ALL the buses off the road and call it a victory.

Lapeer, MI

#970965 Aug 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Anyone know how the Wimp-N-Chief is doing with his "Red Line" over C_Weapons in Syria?
This is a no win for the Rhetoric Punk Obama.
The allies want no part of this and Obama can't simply "follow" like he did with Libya.
Obama is a useless POS.
Let's see a hypocrite in action.
The Boy-In-Chief is making an azz of himself once again.

The sad part of this, though, is that this azzhole is attached to us.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#970966 Aug 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Opening up a can of worms is what happens when you have brain surgery performed.
The worms in your head were smarter than you...

... they all left!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970967 Aug 26, 2013
super steve wrote:
Yahoo, shoot 'em up in Chicago!!
Better gun control laws in Illinois should solve the problem.

Lapeer, MI

#970968 Aug 26, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Round up these chimps, and "put them to sleep" one by one by one by one (for the good of the gene pool).....
ASPCA dogfighting bust: 367 pit bulls rescued, 11 people arrested in dogfighting ring
Posted: 1:07 PM
Last Updated: 25 minutes ago
By: CNN Wire
A major dogfighting ring operating through the South has lost its bark and bite, thanks to the work of feds, police and animal welfare groups.
They rescued 367 pit bull terriers in Alabama and Georgia. Authorities arrested 11 people on Friday for violations of the federal dogfighting and gambling statutes.
Warrants were executed and arrests were made in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi and Texas. The dogs were taken to temporary shelters in undisclosed locations.
"It's really a sad day to me and a sad day of affairs in the state of Alabama to have to even indulge in this type of criminal activity and prosecution," said U.S. Attorney George L. Beck Jr.
"I believe if Dante were alive today and were rewriting 'The Inferno,' that the lowest places in hell would be reserved for those who commit cruelty to our animals and to our children." He was referring to "The Divine Comedy," the epic poem by Dante Alighieri.
The U.S. Attorney's Office in Montgomery, Alabama; the Auburn, Alabama, police; and the FBI teamed up with the Humane Society of the United States and the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals to probe the dogfighting and free the canines from captivity.
The result, the ASPCA said, was believed to be the second-largest dogfighting raid in U.S. history.
"Today, we ended the torture of hundreds of abused and neglected dogs," said Matt Bershadker, president and chief executive officer of the ASPCA.
Many of the dogs appeared emaciated, the ASPCA said.
"In one yard, 114 dogs, the majority tethered to heavy chains, sat in 90 degree heat, scratching at fleas, with no fresh water or food visible anywhere on the property. Some appeared to have no access to water at all, and many exhibited wounds, scars and other conditions consistent with dog fighting," the ASPCA said in a statement.
"Makeshift, filthy dog houses -- many improvised from plastic and metal barrels and others made of chipboard with rotting wood floors and rusted metal roofing -- provided the only shelter in the sweltering heat and humidity. Some dogs pulled at chains and cables that were tethered to cinder blocks and car tires. A female dog did her best to tend to six puppies, just weeks old, with no food or water, in a pen littered with trash and feces."
A 30-count federal indictment charges that between 2009 and 2013, the 11 suspects conspired to promote and sponsor dogfighting and to possess, buy, sell, transport, and deliver dogs for fighting.
Agents seized $500,000 from dogfighters.
"These defendants were betting between $5,000 and $200,000 on one dogfight," Beck said.
"These dogfighters abuse, starve and kill their dogs for the supposed 'fun' of watching and gambling on a dogfight. Their behavior is deplorable, will not be tolerated, and will be punished to the full extent of the law."
Beck said the suspects, if convicted, could face "lengthy" prison terms.
Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/national/aspca-...
Pit Bulls - the dog of choice on any Urban reservation.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970969 Aug 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I only work in the city on occasion. I have a well where I live.:) Brita doesn't take out the Chicom fluoride either or all the Pharma drugs dumped. We don't have to wait for terrorists to poison our water supply: we've got a great head start doing it to ourselves. Let me quote from the 4/19/2009 AP Press release: "Researchers have found that even extremely diluted concentrations of drugs harm fish, frogs and other aquatic species. Also, researchers report that human cells fail to grow normally in the laboratory when exposed to trace concentrations of certain drugs. Some scientists say they are increasingly concerned that the consumption of combinations of many drugs, even in small amounts, could harm humans over decades". You can drink your tap water, I choose not to be a part of it.
Most bottled water is treated tap water.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970970 Aug 26, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The allies want no part of it?
Europe will act. We will not act alone.
There are no good solutions.
Perverted child molesting teacher wannabe agitating for war, for no reason whatsoever other than to support Islamic radicals.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970971 Aug 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i though that was only in San Fransisco.
sorry. more GOP stereotypes. my bad.
Flaming queers in SF, more mellow homosexuals in SD.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970972 Aug 26, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem an expert on this subject ;-)
Yes, Galt can smell your kind a mile away.

Since: Aug 13

Florence, KY

#970973 Aug 26, 2013
Sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr weaponX 315,162
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Thomas 7233 20,965
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) 15 hr jjbowler300 54
News What is Being Done About the Fentanyl Crisis in CT Tue Gavone 11
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Jul 17 Standing up to DCF 86
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Jul 13 John 63,930
Why are puerto ricans so lazy & don't work? (Nov '13) Jul 13 LaLa Land 9

Hartford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages