Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#918772 Jun 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Housing started declining in 2006.
But hey, Moocher Eed, so you are saying its the Democrats fault for not stopping the Republicans from creating the recession.
So what Bush policy could the Democrats change with never having more than 50 Democrat Senators & Cheney with the tie breaker and Bush with his veto.
You rioht whiners really need to get some guts & admit the Republicans screwed the pooch under Bush.
All you do is blame Obama for the effects of the Bush recession. How pathetic can you get.
Good morning Dumbfk Dave.

2004 - C-SPAN Democrats Cover Up Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac - Housing Crash

2004: Republicans attempt to establish Regulations on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Democrats block regulations contributing to the Housing Mortgage Crash and the current Economic Depression.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#918774 Jun 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone I talk to in Western Europe who was over 20 when Reagan was president respects the man as well, but the Eastern Europeans are most grateful. So dumbo, you may need to broaden your little weak mind's perception of "you folks", dolt.
I'm impressed. You actually got someone to talk to you. Now you're the spokesperson for Europe!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#918775 Jun 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> To think they wondered how the German people could not have known about or allowed the death camps to happen? I think we are seeing why right now, right here in the USA!
My God, Flack, comparing Obama to death camps. You right whiners get more ridiculous every day.

Issa & his gang of idiots don't give a crap whether the IRS did this or what really happened in Benghazi.

They only care if they can somehow tie Obama to something.
Patriot

Brighton, CO

#918776 Jun 5, 2013
Has a secret been blown at Redstone Arsenal? Mysterious Radar blip spotted in Huntsville AL

http://alabamatruth.com/has-a-secret-been-blo...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#918777 Jun 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Dumbfk Dave.
2004 - C-SPAN Democrats Cover Up Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac - Housing Crash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NQXbT5ZMYaYXX
2004: Republicans attempt to establish Regulations on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Democrats block regulations contributing to the Housing Mortgage Crash and the current Economic Depression.
You talking about when Bush tried to take oversight away fromCongress & put it in the White House?

Even Republicans topped that power grab.

The bans thought that Fannie & freddie held an advantage over the, So the enlisted their lapdog, Bush, to do something about it.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#918778 Jun 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, I thought he went to Iraq to get those WMDs. Oh wait, it was to get rid of Sadam. Oh wait, it was to to fight terrorism. Oh wait, it was to spread democracy.
You right whiners really need to et your stories straight.
You're right! It was all four! What a buffoon!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#918779 Jun 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, Flack, comparing Obama to death camps. You right whiners get more ridiculous every day.
Issa & his gang of idiots don't give a crap whether the IRS did this or what really happened in Benghazi.
They only care if they can somehow tie Obama to something.
Trust me I'm loving this. This is going to drive a stake into the heart of the bloodsucking IRS. Kiss it's behind goodbye! Where did I say anything about Obama numbnuts? I was comparing Homer's blind loyalty with that of the German people. God when are you going to learn to understand what you read? And why do all you libtards seem to have that problem?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#918780 Jun 5, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm impressed. You actually got someone to talk to you. Now you're the spokesperson for Europe!
"everyone he talks to in Western Europe" hahaaaa! what a load.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#918781 Jun 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Trust me I'm loving this. This is going to drive a stake into the heart of the bloodsucking IRS. Kiss it's behind goodbye! Where did I say anything about Obama numbnuts? I was comparing Homer's blind loyalty with that of the German people. God when are you going to learn to understand what you read? And why do all you libtards seem to have that problem?
Abolish the IRS!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#918782 Jun 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Abolish the IRS!
The IRS Is Obama's GESTAPO Damit

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#918783 Jun 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Around here, every 7-11 and other same type store has a sign on the front door telling people to remove their hoodies when entering the store. Now why I wonder do they do that? We all know why the hoodies are worn by some people.
Oh, do tell. Someone is passing around those photos of people wearing their pants down low, asking people to "like" if they think it should be banned!
What next? Ban those wrap around sunglasses the old folks wear for cataracts? Walkers?
Right wingers want laws for everything, we are becoming a police state. Now they've passed anti texting while driving, giving the police another reason to harrass people. It's getting ridiculous.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#918784 Jun 5, 2013
<quoted text>
"everyone he talks to in Western Europe" hahaaaa! what a load.
Blacks will follow Obama to HELL

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#918785 Jun 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have noticed the same sort of phenomenon happens to men as they age. I've seen guys on tv who look manly in their early years who end up looking like old women in their more recent movie roles. Case in point: Alec Baldwin. At first glance, he looks feminine now, like he could be somebody's grandmother. Strange how people tend to morph and meld, blend; becoming nearly gender neutral as they age. I've heard it said that couples who have been together for many years end up looking like each other.
He has shaped up since he has that new girlfriend, a Yoga or Pilates instructor.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#918786 Jun 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Abolish the IRS!
Absolutely! Funding the federal government can be done far more cheaply and a lot easier without it!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#918787 Jun 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, do tell. Someone is passing around those photos of people wearing their pants down low, asking people to "like" if they think it should be banned!
What next? Ban those wrap around sunglasses the old folks wear for cataracts? Walkers?
Right wingers want laws for everything, we are becoming a police state. Now they've passed anti texting while driving, giving the police another reason to harrass people. It's getting ridiculous.
Black People are too Ignorant

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#918788 Jun 5, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good to me. Nothing we can do about the trial anyway.
Did you see the victims of the IRS testify in front of the Congressional panel today?
"I'm a born-free American woman," Becky Gerritson, president of the Wetumpka Tea Party of Alabama, tearfully told the lawmakers. "I'm telling my government,‘You've forgotten your place.'"
They've forgotten their place, indeed.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
I saw her, thought she was batshyt kerrazzy! "born free American woman"? who talks like that? Oh! She's from Alabama, no wonder, they're all idiots there.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#918789 Jun 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in San Fransisco. Locals always say to turn the other cheek.
More homoerotic fantasy from a rightwinger. did you go to sleep yet?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#918790 Jun 5, 2013
<quoted text>
He has shaped up since he has that new girlfriend, a Yoga or Pilates instructor.
SnowBird Exposes Black Women As Desperate & Insecure..See How!!

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#918791 Jun 5, 2013
<quoted text>
More homoerotic fantasy from a rightwinger. did you go to sleep yet?
Black Queen Twerking At Church!(When Will This End?)

It's the culture...

Newville, PA

#918792 Jun 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're right! It was all four! What a buffoon!!!
You really are duped.

"OMG Obama didn't call Benghazi a terrorist attack within 3 days" but you don't give a crap that the President of the United States lied to & got 4000 soldiers killed when it was totally unnecessary.

This is what I love about you right whiners.

First" "WMDs WMDs". There were no WMDs

Then "Sadam was helping Al Qaeda". Sadam hated Al Qaeda & there were no ties.

"regime change" but that did not require invasion.

Then it was to spread democracy. Lots of countries don't have democracies so why Iraq?

Biut God Damn it, Obama didn't jump up & down & declare Benghazi a terrorist attack within 5 minutes.

This is how pathetic you & your ilk are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Phil Donahue 307,135
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,305
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr Mothra 49,376
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr TRD 68,923
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
Praying That Perez Vigil Was A Bad Dream (Mar '09) Dec 22 John J Thomas 48
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Dec 21 Ruth Jeanette L 12
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News