Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418770 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#919125 Jun 5, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a perfect example.
Claims like this are impossible coming from an imperfect intellect.

Lapeer, MI

#919126 Jun 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
More homoerotic fantasy from a rightwinger. did you go to sleep yet?
Turn the other cheek.

Lapeer, MI

#919127 Jun 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Black Queen Twerking At Church!(When Will This End?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kqOJZ9seUkMXX
It's the culture...
Looks like Moochelle on the Ellen show do a tease to the host.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#919128 Jun 5, 2013
Well, maybe Powers and Sunstein aren't really THAT crazy.

But anyone who still believes Obama is meant to lead is. Or at least a little cuckoo.

Lapeer, MI

#919129 Jun 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your ignorance is certainly rampant inside your little racist world. When it's raining, "hoodies" are the dress of choice for most young males. It's not a "black" thing. Geez.
Thousands of hours of security video make your racist apologies look silly.

Geez.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#919131 Jun 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Moochelle on the Ellen show do a tease to the host.
I liked Michelle's Mom Dance on Jimmy Fallon better. Evolution Of Mom Dancing (w/ Jimmy Fallon & Michelle Obama)
http://youtu.be/Hq-URl9F17Y

Lapeer, MI

#919132 Jun 5, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The terrorist at Fort Hood has been granted permission to represent himself in court and can question the victims himself.
He's also getting paid to do it.
It's going to be a spectacle for the Al Jazeera network.
America truly lost its way electing those who now sit in power.
Complacency will be our undoing.
Political Correctness now dictates that the actions of Muslim Terrorism be called "Workplace Violence".

Pass it on....
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919133 Jun 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you have forgotton, it was financial greed and corruption on Wall Street that brought this country to its knees. Seems to me, all true patriots should be supporting the "Occupy Wall Street" movement.
Just like a Rethug to support Wall Streets toxic greed and arrogance.
Occupy Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#919134 Jun 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But doctors & medical professionals made up the guidelines you just said should not be valid?
Never said that. You can't read.

Galt wants doctors to make decisions, not "medical professionals" if that means something other than medical doctors.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#919135 Jun 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: A heckler's main objective is the suppression of the First Amendment. They cross the line between protected free speech and unacceptable conduct.
Remember the 11 students who were convicted in 2010 for heckling the Israeli Ambassador to the US?
An assistant DA during the trial said it most eloquently, "Free speech is not absolute. It does not include the right to suppress or cancel another person's right to free speech. If it did, then no one would have the right to free speech."
You have no understanding of the First Amendment, which simply prevents Congress from passing any law restricting free speech. The First Amendment does not apply to individuals except in their relationship to the government.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#919136 Jun 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Let's see, when Obama took over the presidency, the Dow sat at 7,949 and it now sits at 14,960(even after a 200 point tumble), yet, for some insane reason, you view that as a sign Obama didn't save the economy. Have you ever thought of having your head examined?
There is no recovery, the stock market was inflated by the Fed, Obama ignores terrorist attacks, the government is corrupt, and few very people care.

Lapeer, MI

#919137 Jun 5, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> I liked Michelle's Mom Dance on Jimmy Fallon better. Evolution Of Mom Dancing (w/ Jimmy Fallon & Michelle Obama)
http://youtu.be/Hq-URl9F17Y
That's a far cry from her Pole Dancing nude down on the Chicago Docks.

Who got her to clean up her act?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#919138 Jun 5, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
The immigration talks broke down because DEMOCRAPS wanted to use MORE tax dollar money to pay for illegal's 'health care'-WTH--send them all to California.
California TV stations run commercials all the time advocating Obamacare for illegal aliens. Financing for this campaign is unclear.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#919139 Jun 5, 2013
youtube/apollo8/earthrise/vide o

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#919140 Jun 5, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
But anyone who still believes Obama is meant to lead is. Or at least a little cuckoo.
Think you should check on them a little bit closer.

Lapeer, MI

#919142 Jun 5, 2013
And now...the Magic Negro brings back the Benghazi liar to be his National Security Adviser. Yep, the Susan E. Biotch is back as a thumb up the nose to Congress.

This guy is dangerous as hell, folks.

Keep your finger on the trigger.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#919143 Jun 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of hours of security video make your racist apologies look silly.
Geez.
Links please.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#919144 Jun 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Think you should check on them a little bit closer.
looks like the Republican establishment in the Senate don't agree with you --John McCain, Lindsay Graham, and Kelly Ayotte all approve of Susan Rice as NSC adviser and anxious to work with her and they're even more enthusiastic to confirm Samantha Power(Susan Rice 's close confidante) soon too.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#919145 Jun 5, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
President Barack Hussein Obama does lead us and the rest of the free world--he has been leading the United States since February,2009 and will be our American President until February,2017 --so get over it and try being a good American in working with him.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#919146 Jun 5, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> looks like the Republican establishment in the Senate don't agree with you --John McCain, Lindsay Graham, and Kelly Ayotte all approve of Susan Rice as NSC adviser and anxious to work with her and they're even more enthusiastic to confirm Samantha Power(Susan Rice 's close confidante) soon too.
All progressive RINOs. They might as well have a (D) by their name. It would be more honest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 39 min Brian_G 311,622
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Mike torres 20,504
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 hr Ize Found 70,952
News SEA CLIFF: Paramedic arrested on child harm cha... (Jun '08) Aug 21 Greg 55
News Gay Marriage (Mar '09) Aug 20 newsb 482
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Aug 17 Beentherebeforeno... 65

Hartford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hartford Mortgages