Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
SNOTsurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

#914551 May 29, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I want to take some time out from feverishly judging your posts to make a serious post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized " (Not Surprized,the chubby Obamabot from an embarrassing hidden location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday. Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly.... Warmest hugs!!!
Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

#914552 May 29, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs - partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."... Quote: Former Slave Booker T. Washington 1911..
And.. One Hundred years later?.. Still... NO! Hope and NO! Change...
It's the culture...
Exactly !!
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914553 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter son? Don't you like it when credit is given where it's due?
awwww.... poor baby.
The economy sucks, unemployment is still high, terrorists are becoming bolder, the government is scandal-ridden, and Obama is responsible.

YET... You idiots are still in love with Bush while the obama admin and country are going to hell.

LOL... Blame someone else because you're the idiot..

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914554 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever make a post without dropping an f-bomb, or is that standard fare for you low-class Obamabots?
The f-bomb for RealDave reflects ignorance, a tool for whiners and complainers with a bad attitude who don't or have lost control... A sign of deranged hostility and leads to violence..

Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster....

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#914555 May 29, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
As a Blackman, I can attest to the legend of the Blackman but, you republicans are going to far. I refuse to believe Obama's yam is big enough for all of y'all to be on it. Get off his dick!
Is that your last name? Blackman? And do you come from a legendary family of Blackmans?

Democrats are outdoing republicans when it comes to Obama's "yam".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914556 May 29, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>It is a badge for a game that is being played on some of the threads.
So, go play your silly game with the other kiddies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914557 May 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I get it. Jane calling the First Lady a fat cow is not hate. Go f*ck yourself Eman & your hypocrisy.
Moochelle IS a fat cow. "Just the facts, ma'am."

Now, if Jane said that Moochelle had fat lips, some idiots like you might consider that to be racist, even if true.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914558 May 29, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are libuhrulTics, so damned IGNORANT sometimes?
Maybe CERN can figure THAT one out too...one of these days lol.
How odd. You think a nuclear research site can help you?

wow.

Orlando, FL

#914559 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> What Happened ? The Benghazi , IRS, AP 'scandals' have fizzled out so you have to pick over the bones of this non-scandal now.:-D I think FoxNews is the only one covering it except for the comedy pundits making fun at you at being dupes of tea party kooks. I'm waiting for Mike Huckabee to run out the old birther false flag next. You guys aren't dull, just stupid.
There's just so many it's like a soap opera. You can only do one story line at a time.

Don't think Holder sees it as a non-scandal since he's about to be kicked to the curb.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914560 May 29, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Eric Holder will be the next black obammy throws under the bus to save his ignorant black ass , consider it more black on black violence .
wow. so black is the common theme for you son?

wow.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914561 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! What truth son?
You haven't been here long enough to know what's going on.
And thus far, you've proven intelligence isn't your strong suit!
Go play with your showgirls at Circus-Circus....or with the Bumpass tramps.

Orlando, FL

#914563 May 29, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
There are zero credible Republicans in current politics, that's the problem.
Sure there are. Lots of them. Many younger ones who come from all ethnic and racial backgrounds.

There are also more and more credible democrats emerging as they join republicans in demanding answers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914564 May 29, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The f-bomb for RealDave reflects ignorance, a tool for whiners and complainers with a bad attitude who don't or have lost control... A sign of deranged hostility and leads to violence..
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster....
It's the culture...
No, the f-bomb is part of the PLCB union training for liquor store clerks in dealing with their customers.

For example, when the customer observes that the state prices are extremely high, the clerk is trained to respond with a loud "F you."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#914565 May 29, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>She's rich! She could if she wanted to & still be rich! What's the real problem? Are you jealous? Here's some encouraging words," the Obamas had money before barracks historic victories". Michelle dressed better than you & looked better than you before she became 1st Lady! They took vacations yearly before they swept the presidency. And oh, that's part of the perks of being the president. Get over it, you're starting to look or sound pathetic!
Bernie Madhoff, Josef Stalin and Lizzie Borden were rich, too.

Can't tell a dog by its collar, Dood.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914566 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your last name? Blackman? And do you come from a legendary family of Blackmans?
Democrats are outdoing republicans when it comes to Obama's "yam".
NJ raider is Trayvon Blackman.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914567 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow. so black is the common theme for you son?
wow.
Yeah.. Gilligan just saw his black shadow, so it's 6 more weeks of his bigotry, hate and guilt-making.

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#914568 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting Bush's quotes is a 'childish tirade'??
You're really desperate now, Jason.
So what is it when you nitwits repeat the '57 states' nonsense for 5 years, repeatedly??
You lose again, you emotionally overwrought pipsqueak.
Heck, you've been in many states, too, in your lifetime, Doodette.

What's it now? Man? Woman? Psychopath?

Multiple Personality Disorder?

Or do you see yourself as a Magic Negro, too?

Lapeer, MI

#914569 May 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>if the eyes of a nation are on the President and his family while GW Bush was in office...where was O'bama the day/night of Benghazi...where was he?
He was watching reruns of The Jeffersons.

Lapeer, MI

#914570 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you pick your nose and say "Doh!" at the same time?
Sure you can.
Give the man a shovel.

Orlando, FL

#914571 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He was appointed by Bush, you idiot.
How do you figure that makes the argument invalid??
Did or did not Bush appoint the man to the IRS??
what does a campaign contribution have to do with Bush appointing the guy??
Your sorry assed excuses are getting old.
Go take a walk, smokey.
Shulman donated $500 to the Democratic Party in 2004.

If a Democrat were appointed by a Democrat president and donated money to the Republican Party, would you think he was a Democrat?

Here's the answer: Probably not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 48,382
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Kathwynn 306,564
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr JOEL 70,577
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 9 hr 1JohnB 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr TRD 68,765
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri FOX knews 19,466
Is heroin ruining your life or the life of some... Fri youknowme203 1
Hartford Dating
Find my Match

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:05 pm PST