Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#902515 May 13, 2013
The most timely question humankind as a whole should be asking, would seem not to be, "How will you survive the coming holocaust/Great Tribulation," but, "Are you prepared to die?"

Before The Great Tribulation/Time of GOD'S Wrath Against "Wickedness"/'The End Game' that is both physical and Spiritual is over, it is Revealed billions will.

I came across the following I'd like to share, it's worth the read, hope you like it -

http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-habakkuk-2-...

And I've always admired Elijah, and the most excellent request of his attendant and disciple, Elisha - "a double portion please". So I'd like to share what the following author has written regarding him (Elijah):

http://www.jesusplusnothing.com/studies/onlin...

And remember, it is Revealed there's another "3 1/2 years" coming -

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/11.ht... Notice the 'double portion' in vs 4.

The Two Witnesses Are Speaking

http://biblehub.com/revelation/22-17.htm

The Messages:

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/14.ht... vs 6-13
http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/18.ht...

http://biblehub.com/revelation/21-5.htm

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#902516 May 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how uninformed you are yet feel like you should call others liars when all they did was know more than you.
George Bush was asked in a News Conference where Bin Laden was. His reply was he was not concerned with Bin Laden. He was no longer relevant.
This man killed 3000 Americans on 9-11 & you & Bush don't care.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xLTz-p0ZYKcXX
You should watch the videos you post all the way through before posting them for others to watch and proving yourself wrong.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#902517 May 13, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Soo kindly explain how you are all for equal rights for women, and their right's to control their own body, equal pay, special health benefits for their specific needs as a woman. Their rights to be on an equal status with men. You righties are all painfully obvious, and more and more Americans are seeing that. You may never win another presidential election, especially after the last eight years of ruination from the Bush- Cheney Fiasco.
Idiotic dumbass.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#902518 May 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, I seen many people asked that question.
Jeeesus, doorknob, ebonics or are you drunk?
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#902519 May 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how uninformed you are yet feel like you should call others liars when all they did was know more than you.
George Bush was asked in a News Conference where Bin Laden was. His reply was he was not concerned with Bin Laden. He was no longer relevant.
This man killed 3000 Americans on 9-11 & you & Bush don't care.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xLTz-p0ZYKcXX
Al Quaida is alive and well, wake up.

Orlando, FL

#902521 May 13, 2013
Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that it was true, but even the HLN, formerly Court TV, had much more than a passing interest. More Americans know what's going on with OJ then they do with Gosnell. The abortion at any cost media will never let the truth out. The PP line about Gosnell being the reason abortion on demand needs to flourish, propagated by MSM, is the most twisted of all truth. Unbridled abortion and the democrats devotion to it is the reason this monster, and those like him, are allowed to continue without interruption.
The liberal mentality has to be exposed and diminished before we can excise this plague on our country - the massive killing of the unborn and the growing complacent acceptance of barbarism.

Exposing the lies and deception is the first step but, from all appearances, it looks like it might be heading in that direction.

Hopefully, more and more Americans will also begin seeing the lies and deception about abortion when we have our heads on straight again - most of us anyway.

But I agree with everything you said.

Orlando, FL

#902523 May 13, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I've noticed, you get on a roll when the Republican onslaught is in effect! Answer this, simple question or 2. Why when 9/11 happened, Bush responded by attacking a country that had nothing to do with nothing &, didn't respond to the actual people behind 9/11 for almost 9/11? Also, why no investigation on Bush's business affairs with a well known international terrorist leading up to 9/11? Or how come nobody investigated Bush for calling off investigations by both the CIA & FBI in connection to 9/11?
These are real connections with real results as consequences to incompetency, not people reaching for bullshit. The last time I heard republicans worked up like this was"Fast & Furious,"& before that was the election. Both ended bad for y'all!
It's difficult to respond to denial.
Foolocator

Columbia, SC

#902524 May 13, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET CARNIVAL"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
WAXTURDS trolling carnival:
OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, fl, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMaj ority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nwaxman wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
VAGITARIAN wrote: <quoted text> You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
97090 Apr 5, 2011
Devin wrote: <quoted text> NOW... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial. You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial.... or outright lying about your activities.... POS .... ROFLMAO Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information... "I Dare you Waxman"....
Just because you have been rejected is no reason why you must subject people on this forum to your boring, repetitious nonsense.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902525 May 13, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Quaida is alive and well, wake up.
No, the Benghazi attack was organized by the Tea Party.

Just ask Realtime/GOPidiots.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902526 May 13, 2013
Kentucky activist to IRS:'Apology not accepted'

Jack Brammer | Lexington Herald-Leader

In February 2012, conservative activist Eric Wilson of Georgetown began claiming in news releases that the IRS was delaying his group's application for special tax status by asking personal questions.

Fifteen months later, Wilson said he was "relieved" when an IRS official admitted Friday that the agency had targeted conservative groups in a presidential election year. Wilson is director of the Kentucky 9/12 Project and co-chair of the national group.

At an American Bar Association meeting, Lois Lerner, who heads the IRS unit that oversees tax-exempt groups, said organizations that included the words "tea party" or "patriot" in their applications for tax-exempt status were singled out. She said the practice was initiated by low-level workers in Cincinnati.

The IRS apologized for inappropriately flagging for increased scrutiny groups like the 9/12 Project, created in 2009 by TV and radio personality Glenn Beck.

"I'd love to say I feel vindicated but more needs to be done," Wilson said Monday about the IRS apology. "While this is a victory for free speech and liberty, I would say 'apology not accepted.' There are many questions that still need to be asked. There are many that remain unanswered."

Wilson, a 43-year-old senior forecast analyst for a Lexington mattress manufacturer, said he would like to see a congressional investigation and hinted that legal action may be taken.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#902527 May 13, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares except Fox viewers.
Obviously useful idiots don't care at all.

Right?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902528 May 13, 2013
Insurers predict 100%-400% Obamacare rate explosion

May 13, 2013 | 3:02 pm

Internal cost estimates from 17 of the nation's largest insurance companies indicate that health insurance premiums will grow an average of 100 percent under Obamacare, and that some will soar more than 400 percent, crushing the administration's goal of affordability.

New regulations, policies, taxes, fees and mandates are the reason for the unexpected "rate shock," according to the House Energy and Commerce Committee, which released a report Monday based on internal documents provided by the insurance companies. The 17 companies include Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Kaiser Foundation.

The report found that individuals will face "premium increases of nearly 100 percent on average, with potential highs eclipsing 400 percent. Meanwhile, small businesses can expect average premium increases in the small group market of up to 50 percent, with potential highs over 100 percent."

One company said that new participants in the individual market could see a premium increase of 413 percent when new requirements on age rating and required benefits are taken into account, said the report. "The average yearly cost for a new customer in the individual market grows from $1,896 to $3,708 -- a $1,812 cost increase," it added.

The key reasons for the surge in premiums include providing wider services than people are now paying for and adding less healthy people to the roles of insured, said the report.

It concluded: "Despite promises that the law will lower costs,[Obamacare] will in fact cause the premiums of many Americans to spike substantially. The broken promises are numerous, and the empirical data reveal that many Americans, from recent college graduates to older adults, will not be able to afford the law's higher costs."
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#902529 May 13, 2013
Type: Earthquake
BIG ONE
Magnitude: 7
DateTime: Tuesday May 14 2013, 00:32:25 UTC
Region: Pagan Reg., N. Mariana Islands
Depth: 582 km
Source: CSEM-EMSC Feed

http://gimquakesmap1.com/
Lincoln

United States

#902530 May 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal mentality has to be exposed and diminished before we can excise this plague on our country - the massive killing of the unborn and the growing complacent acceptance of barbarism.
Exposing the lies and deception is the first step but, from all appearances, it looks like it might be heading in that direction.
Hopefully, more and more Americans will also begin seeing the lies and deception about abortion when we have our heads on straight again - most of us anyway.
But I agree with everything you said.
You support universal tax supported health care for all children till age six?

Or is your concern only for the unborn?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#902531 May 13, 2013
TSM wrote:
The Obama/Administration offering the American People a’ Trifecta’ AP, Phone Tapping ,IRS, targeting conservatives, or Benghazi, Four Dead Americans what’s next?
Marshal Law and the closing of Congress.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#902532 May 13, 2013
We are having a radiation storm - from The Weather Space.com

If your GPS starts you in the ocean or away from where you are today now you know why. If you have trouble with you HAM radios now you know why. We are being hit with radiation from an X-Class Solar flare.

Official News Story - http://www.theweatherspace.com/2013/05/13/two...

Current projection shows it aiming right over the Americas.

Lapeer, MI

#902533 May 13, 2013
Mile wrote:
Yes it's The Blaze but still an interesting story to read and outrageous. If the below quote from said article is true, then it's even more unacceptable.
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/why-the...
"It gets worse. It turns out the IRS was targeting Pro-Israel Jewish groups. It’s now gone from political targeting to racism and anti-semitism."
I definitely smell a Muslim in the White House.

Lapeer, MI

#902534 May 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
I wonder if the 12 year old that stabbed his 8 year old sister to death joined the Obama Youth.
Yes. He was just awarded his Gosnell Badge last week.

Killing his sister got him the Magic Negro Award.

Lapeer, MI

#902535 May 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they were the ones who felt violated this time. Go figure. Here they were abetting those doing the violating all this time until they became the victim.
Wasn't AP the jerk Liberal News Service that recently ordered all reporters to stop using "Illegal Immigrant" or "Undocumented Immigrant" in all of their reporting?

They're now going to have to stop using thousands of tags because the Magic Negro is spying on them.

Lapeer, MI

#902536 May 13, 2013
This is the incentive for the Magic Negro's Death Panels: http://tinyurl.com/bskvj99

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,988
Merry Christmas everyone. 4 hr teri 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Country Girl 306,951
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,875
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr kal 49,174
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Jim Jones 19,549
Joe Scarborough And Mika Brzezinski (Jun '09) Dec 9 Bbh252y 64
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:14 pm PST