Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,169)

Showing posts 803,361 - 803,380 of1,034,134
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE(S)...blather...
"But the question arises, to what extent Birth Control has had a EUGENICS effect upon The Negro Race" ~ Margaret Sanger
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now stop being stuck on stupid-stubborn. And stop reading from:
"Rules For The Ridiculous".
<quoted text>
You're not Yawkie--Knock-knock Engine malfunction, maybe, but you're back on the ignore list with as many of your worthless socks as discernible.(Rather strange that a total racist like you takes Herman Cain's "check my history" word for anything.) "Margaret Sangerís Core Principles

A womanís right to control her body is the foundation of her human rights
Every person should decide when to have a child
Every child should be wanted and loved
Women deserve sexual pleasure and fulfillment

Eugenics and African Americans

When the movement for birth control began, organizers like Margaret Sanger believed that fertility control was linked to upward social mobility for all women, regardless of race or immigrant status.[2]
Because the medical establishment largely opposed birth control, Sanger initially emphasized woman-controlled methods that did not depend on medical assistance. Her arguments persuaded middle-class women, both Black and white, to use birth control when available.[2]
Sangerís immediate effect on African American women was to help transform their covert support for and use of family planning into the visible public support of activists in the Club Movement. But African-American women envisioned an even more pointed concept of reproductive justice: the freedom to have, or not to have, children.
The early feminism of the birth control movement, which promoted equality and reproductive rights for all women regardless or race or economic status, collapsed under the weight of support offered by the growing number of nativist whites. Under the influence of eugenicists, Sanger changed her approach, as did other feminists.[3]"

That was from a study done by an African-American PhD, so you neither read nor understood it.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have no list.
Just as I thought.
Since the Republicans took the House starting Jan 2011, I guess you are saying all the debt since has been Boehner's & Paul Ryan's.
No Dave what Iím saying isÖ 112th Debt/Deficits will be recorded as Bi-Partisan simply because neither party controls both Chambers!! But the Debt/Deficit that accrued during 112th was clearly due to the Last Budget sign by President Obama in 2009 which was control by Democrats!! All the doubletalk wonít change the Facts!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're not Yawkie--Knock-knock Engine malfunction, maybe, but you're back on the ignore list with as many of your worthless socks as discernible.(Rather strange that a total racist like you takes Herman Cain's "check my history" word for anything.) "Margaret Sangerís Core Principles
A womanís right to control her body is the foundation of her human rights
Every person should decide when to have a child
Every child should be wanted and loved
Women deserve sexual pleasure and fulfillment
Eugenics and African Americans
When the movement for birth control began, organizers like Margaret Sanger believed that fertility control was linked to upward social mobility for all women, regardless of race or immigrant status.[2]
Because the medical establishment largely opposed birth control, Sanger initially emphasized woman-controlled methods that did not depend on medical assistance. Her arguments persuaded middle-class women, both Black and white, to use birth control when available.[2]
Sangerís immediate effect on African American women was to help transform their covert support for and use of family planning into the visible public support of activists in the Club Movement. But African-American women envisioned an even more pointed concept of reproductive justice: the freedom to have, or not to have, children.
The early feminism of the birth control movement, which promoted equality and reproductive rights for all women regardless or race or economic status, collapsed under the weight of support offered by the growing number of nativist whites. Under the influence of eugenicists, Sanger changed her approach, as did other feminists.[3]"
That was from a study done by an African-American PhD, so you neither read nor understood it.
The inner city ghettos, projects, and urban preserves of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate filled liberalism. One Hundred plus years of YOUR culture of violence leosnana, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, abortion, America's killing fields of blacks. YOU still have not told us How or Why that has happened?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
Cway you must be a know it all. In your second sentence you state the government sets standards for accounting practices. As a CPA I beg to differ. Accounting standards are set by the Financial Accounting Standards Board. Practices are produced by this independent board and in no way is a function of the government.
You know very little about things but think you know more than others. I would talk less and listen more.
I didn't read past that because you proved my point. You don't know what you're talking about.

I thought FASB & GAAP had a role based on my education in school, but I'm not an accountant.

You are correct. CWAY is a blow hard know it all and as your typical Government Class liberal, thinks government is the end all and solution for every little thing. If you want to have a discussion based on logic, CWAY isn't the person to do it with.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're not Yawkie--Knock-knock Engine malfunction, maybe, but you're back on the ignore list with as many of your worthless socks as discernible.
ignore list? LOL.. leosnana's cover of smoke, idiot and ignorance.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dave what Iím saying isÖ 112th Debt/Deficits will be recorded as Bi-Partisan simply because neither party controls both Chambers!! But the Debt/Deficit that accrued during 112th was clearly due to the Last Budget sign by President Obama in 2009 which was control by Democrats!! All the doubletalk wonít change the Facts!!
So how much debt has Boehner run up so far?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Chuck Hagel gets a bunch of people killed in Afghanistan... Avoid this nut...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So how much debt has Boehner run up so far?
How much debt has obama signed on?
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

SO, WHY THE WORKA SO HARD TO BAN SMOKING IN PUBLIC BUILDINGS WHEN ITSA OK TO SMOKE IN THE SISTENE CHAPEL? I ASK YOU? LOTTA GUYS IN EXPENSIVE DRESSES LOCK THEMSELVES INNA ROOM AN' LIGHT UP, WHATA YOU THINK GONNA HAPPEN?
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>How much debt has obama signed on?
WHO CARES? HE JUSTA PAYIN' THE BILLS LIKE ANY RESPONSIBLE LEADER. A SUPPLEMENTAL IS JUSTA DA I.O.U., WHEN THE I.O.U. HOLDER TURNS ITTA IN, YOU GOTTA GIVE HIM THE MONEY OR HE BREAKA YOUR LEG. CAPICE?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

THE POPE wrote:
SO, WHY THE WORKA SO HARD TO BAN SMOKING IN PUBLIC BUILDINGS WHEN ITSA OK TO SMOKE IN THE SISTENE CHAPEL? I ASK YOU? LOTTA GUYS IN EXPENSIVE DRESSES LOCK THEMSELVES INNA ROOM AN' LIGHT UP, WHATA YOU THINK GONNA HAPPEN?
Invite obama to wear his garb, light up and join them?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

THE POPE wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO CARES? HE JUSTA PAYIN' THE BILLS LIKE ANY RESPONSIBLE LEADER. A SUPPLEMENTAL IS JUSTA DA I.O.U., WHEN THE I.O.U. HOLDER TURNS ITTA IN, YOU GOTTA GIVE HIM THE MONEY OR HE BREAKA YOUR LEG. CAPICE?
Don't worry about walking a mile in your shoes. Try a day of deranged thinking in your head.
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

LOOK, ITTA WAS A CLEVER IDEA, START TWO WARS TO ALLOW THE DEFENSE INDUSTRY TO REBUILD ITSELF AFTER PAPA CLINTON ALMOST DISASSEMBLE IT, AND THEN DON'T PAY FOR THEM. IF THE NEXT GUY IS A DEMOCRAT, HE'SA LEFT HOLDIN' THE BAG. IF HE'S A REPUBLICAN THEN WHATSA PROBLEM? YOU CAN JUST GO ON PRETENDIN' THE DEFENSE BUDGET IS SEPARATE FROM THE OTHER BUDGET! YOU GOTTA HAND IT TO THE REPUBLICANS, THEY GAVE A LOTTA THOUGHT TO THE PROCESS AND THESE ARE NOT PEOPLE GIVEN TO THINKING TOO MUCH.

HERE'S THE THING, IFFA MAKIN' MONEY IS THE WHOLE POINT OF BEIN' ALIVE THEN THERE'S NO MORAL DILEMMA THAT CAN'T BE BOUGHT OFF. IFFA IT'S NOT, HOWEVER, THEN THE GREEDY SONS OF BITCHES GOTTA SERIOUS, PERHAPS FATAL, PROBLEM.
THE POPE

Zagreb, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Invite obama to wear his garb, light up and join them?
WHAT 'GARB?' OH, ITSA YOU AGAIN. YOU PROB'LY HEAR THAT A LOT ON PINOCHLE NIGHT.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The city of Detroit is obviously in very rough for too many reasons to mention, the rest of the region is in good shape, Southfield is a bright spot.
You're deranged,
You're Deranged big time.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

THE POPE wrote:
LOOK, ITTA WAS A CLEVER IDEA, START TWO WARS TO ALLOW THE DEFENSE INDUSTRY TO REBUILD ITSELF AFTER PAPA CLINTON ALMOST DISASSEMBLE IT, AND THEN DON'T PAY FOR THEM. IF THE NEXT GUY IS A DEMOCRAT, HE'SA LEFT HOLDIN' THE BAG. IF HE'S A REPUBLICAN THEN WHATSA PROBLEM? YOU CAN JUST GO ON PRETENDIN' THE DEFENSE BUDGET IS SEPARATE FROM THE OTHER BUDGET! YOU GOTTA HAND IT TO THE REPUBLICANS, THEY GAVE A LOTTA THOUGHT TO THE PROCESS AND THESE ARE NOT PEOPLE GIVEN TO THINKING TOO MUCH.
HERE'S THE THING, IFFA MAKIN' MONEY IS THE WHOLE POINT OF BEIN' ALIVE THEN THERE'S NO MORAL DILEMMA THAT CAN'T BE BOUGHT OFF. IFFA IT'S NOT, HOWEVER, THEN THE GREEDY SONS OF BITCHES GOTTA SERIOUS, PERHAPS FATAL, PROBLEM.
All good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why you remain on a preserve.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

THE POPE wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT 'GARB?' OH, ITSA YOU AGAIN. YOU PROB'LY HEAR THAT A LOT ON PINOCHLE NIGHT.
Garb you idiot: Your sheet is showing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Light'm Up you idiot...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>She advanced birth control, not abortion...do any of you right wingers have above room temperature IQ's?
you better go to the Library & open a book, it was just more than Birth Control but to Control the birth rate of certian ethinic groups and its known fact & proven.

The Truth About MARGRET SANGER
(This article first appeared in the January 20, 1992 edition of Citizen magazine)

How Planned Parenthood Duped America

http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you better go to the Library & open a book, it was just more than Birth Control but to Control the birth rate of certian ethinic groups and its known fact & proven.
The Truth About MARGRET SANGER
(This article first appeared in the January 20, 1992 edition of Citizen magazine)
How Planned Parenthood Duped America
http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html
leosnana has us on her ignore list. leosnana's cover of her bullshit, idiot and her ignorance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Arbor, MI. has long been the Citadel of Mid-Western Liberalism being a college town and all.
Over the last decade, I don't think there has been a month's passing that doesn't include news reports of rapes, robberies, break-ins and murders in Ann Arbor.
There is definitely a connection between Liberal policies and sinking quality of life.
Your Correct about Ann Arbor MI and where the New Left & Modern Liberalism all started at the University of Michigan and where Bill Ayers got his formal education and got involved with the New Left's Modern Liberalism.

Bill Ayers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 803,361 - 803,380 of1,034,134
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 19 at 12:11PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Hartford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
•••