Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
801,101 - 801,120 of 1,079,665 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Dem idiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem to have a problem with it when you respond to my very often "crude" remarks. Those which come from myself and my wonderful sockpuppets, who make up half the rightwing posters on here, do you?
Why I remember a time when you loved a good exchange with a certain "Warturds" (before he was carted off to the slammer), one of the foulest posters on this forum! He was okie dokie in your book little lady!! Oh yes, you seem to enjoy a back and forth with my manly "TinyE" don't you. You will talk to anyone of my crude and offensive socks if they are in agreement with you my friend, so stop being such a duplicitous phony baloney.
Will you give me a brilliant for this post?
Perplexed!! NWaxman
When you can't sleep OldRaider, it's because your're awake in waxmans dream.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democratic Governors Association vacuumed up $11.6 million in contributions -- mostly from corporations and unions -- during the second half of 2009. For the year, DGA raised $23.1 million, a record.
The contributors included hefty checks from nearly every top lobbying firm in Washington and from such multi-national giants as Exxon Mobil which pitched in $50,000.
...Democrats catering to corporations "to some extent" is an understatement.
How DARE they?
Democrats acting as a political party.
What will they think up next
Dem idiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur never criticize Obama for killing al- Awlaki my point, was it Legal!! The question than became did the President have the Constitutional Authority to Kill Americans on US Soil, Holder to his credit made it Clear’ NO’
Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill.. More Cops, Drones, bigger, and better government...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur never criticize Obama for killing al- Awlaki my point, was it Legal!! The question than became did the President have the Constitutional Authority to Kill Americans on US Soil, Holder to his credit made it Clear’ NO’
The only thing clear here is that you're a retard
dems mom

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Free Blumpkins at my retarded sons trailer
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
How DARE they?
Democrats acting as a political party.
What will they think up next
being the only political party by importing millions of more poor people dependent on government who will vote democrat?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Dem idiots wrote:
<quoted text>Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill.. More Cops, Drones, bigger, and better government...
you left out abortions
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem to have a problem with it when you respond to my very often "crude" remarks. Those which come from myself and my wonderful sockpuppets, who make up half the rightwing posters on here, do you?
Why I remember a time when you loved a good exchange with a certain "Warturds" (before he was carted off to the slammer), one of the foulest posters on this forum! He was okie dokie in your book little lady!! Oh yes, you seem to enjoy a back and forth with my manly "TinyE" don't you. You will talk to anyone of my crude and offensive socks if they are in agreement with you my friend, so stop being such a duplicitous phony baloney.
Will you give me a brilliant for this post?
Perplexed!! NWaxman
Super smackdown!
Tide pool Lily

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Whats that awful smell?
Dem idiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sockpuppet. You have no skills, people or otherwise.
You're merely a figment of a very sick transvestite's drugged imagination.
Location hidden, eh..azzhole? We can easily tell where your deranged head is stuck nitwit.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>what is wrong with looking gay? i thought libs approve of such looks and promote/defend it in every aspect of our culture. but, obviously as a woman who had to settle, you go for the gold tooth, skinny guy with a goatee look. the kind that NEVER played sports except for shooting baskets or each other at baby mama showers.
Jane can't read either. Why aren't you out there protesting the prosecution of Abu Gaith in NY?
or didn't Anne Coulter tell you how to react yet?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Flake finally admitting he's been wrong all along!!
About time, Chicken Little!!
All along it's been corporate America that was the culprit "sucking the life out of the middle class". Now, Wall Street's little rise is your measure of success for a lame economy while the 40 million or so erstwhile "victims", people out of work, don't even raise a concern. You're as shameless as your emperor.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

James O'Keefe Settles With Ex-ACORN Employee Juan Carlos Vera, Agrees To Pay $100,000

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/07/jame...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Lindsey Graham. Chickensh*t.
Wants Bin Laden Son in Law at GITMO.
Whatever..., he needed something new to whine about, send him a binkie.
They should have dropped him in the ocean without a parachute.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>being the only political party by importing millions of more poor people dependent on government who will vote democrat?
Immigration was higher under Bush. Now what?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you left out abortions
no abortions when Bush was in office?
Dem idiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Super smackdown!
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, for lily how to dance in the rain cheerleading.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>being the only political party by importing millions of more poor people dependent on government who will vote democrat?
........who will vote democrat?:-)
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever..., he needed something new to whine about, send him a binkie.
They should have dropped him in the ocean without a parachute.
nice day today, brisk.
Stock Market up
House Republican approval rating down.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

The drone issue is creating some unusual political alliances.

John Yoo -- the George W. Bush administration lawyer who authored legal memos for the war on terror, including enhanced interrogation techniques -- is defending President Obama on the use of armed drones, in the face of criticism from libertarian Rand Paul.

"I admire libertarians but I think Rand Paul's filibuster in many ways is very much what libertarians do -- they make these very symbolic gestures, standing for some extreme position," Yoo said on a conference call sponsored by the Federalist Society.

Yoo, a University of California at Berkeley law professor, has criticized the Obama administration on other issues, but said of drone strikes: "I think it's right if an American joins an enemy with which we are at war he is or she is a valid target as an enemy combatant. That's been the rule throughout our history."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2013/03...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••