Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln

United States

#870379 Mar 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever..., he needed something new to whine about, send him a binkie.
They should have dropped him in the ocean without a parachute.
nice day today, brisk.
Stock Market up
House Republican approval rating down.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#870380 Mar 8, 2013
The drone issue is creating some unusual political alliances.

John Yoo -- the George W. Bush administration lawyer who authored legal memos for the war on terror, including enhanced interrogation techniques -- is defending President Obama on the use of armed drones, in the face of criticism from libertarian Rand Paul.

"I admire libertarians but I think Rand Paul's filibuster in many ways is very much what libertarians do -- they make these very symbolic gestures, standing for some extreme position," Yoo said on a conference call sponsored by the Federalist Society.

Yoo, a University of California at Berkeley law professor, has criticized the Obama administration on other issues, but said of drone strikes: "I think it's right if an American joins an enemy with which we are at war he is or she is a valid target as an enemy combatant. That's been the rule throughout our history."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2013/03...
Dem idiots

Seminole, FL

#870381 Mar 8, 2013
Tide pool Lily wrote:
Whats that awful smell?
When lily's SHIT gets toasted, she will run and hide or cheerlead huffingtonn post until the stink wears off...
Dem idiots

Seminole, FL

#870382 Mar 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Immigration was higher under Bush. Now what?
You're still a racist RealDave..
Dem idiots

Seminole, FL

#870384 Mar 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no abortions when Bush was in office?
Don't worry about walking a mile in Jane's shoes. Try a day of thinking in your own deranged head sonicfiller. LOL..Loops and shit....

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#870385 Mar 8, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you left out abortions
ABORTIONS.

(feel better now?)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#870386 Mar 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
John Yoo -- the George W. Bush administration lawyer who authored legal memos for the war on terror, including enhanced interrogation techniques -- is defending President Obama on the use of armed drones, in the face of criticism from libertarian Rand Paul.
"I admire libertarians but I think Rand Paul's filibuster in many ways is very much what libertarians do -- they make these very symbolic gestures, standing for some extreme position," Yoo said on a conference call sponsored by the Federalist Society.
Yoo, a University of California at Berkeley law professor, has criticized the Obama administration on other issues, but said of drone strikes: "I think it's right if an American joins an enemy with which we are at war he is or she is a valid target as an enemy combatant. That's been the rule throughout our history."
United Drones of America, Privatized Testing Sites

There are drones all over the place already in the USA. This genie has been out of the bottle for years now.

But let's pretend drones are not already being used a lot in the USA.

NPR sort of did just that this morning. In their broadcast, called Seeking A 'Field Of Dreams' For A Rising Drone Industry, I think many listeners might just think drones aren't already in our skies.

I will prove this is not true below.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/26/1190...

(Imagine the possibilities of personal drone ownership?)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#870387 Mar 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
nice day today, brisk.
Stock Market up
Beautiful day in sunny Florida; the Canadians are at the beach!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#870388 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
He should use the Harvard Implicit Test.
Wouldn't that require some level of reading comprehension?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#870389 Mar 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
James O'Keefe Settles With Ex-ACORN Employee Juan Carlos Vera, Agrees To Pay $100,000
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/07/jame...
Where did he get that kind of money?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#870390 Mar 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
nice day today, brisk.
Stock Market up
Stock Market up, Republicans getting rich, Corporate America at it's best. Who needs a bunch occupy wall street retards?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#870391 Mar 8, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Rand Paul is empty headed. Atty General Holder...TOLD HIM HELL NO!!!!
Holder will be the second defendant in the treason trials....right after Lord Obama.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#870392 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Where did he get that kind of money?
payments from Breitbart.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#870393 Mar 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rand Paul is a Republican senator from Kentucky, what's up with Yoo's calling him a libertarian?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#870394 Mar 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true right whiner.
Tell me, how did the tearing down of the walls between banks & financial investment houses work out for America? Thank you Republicans Gramm, Bailey & Leach.
How does Republicans fighting for loopholes that help send jobs overseas working out for America.
Right whiners think we can trust corporations to do what is best for America. This is how fricken stupid you are. How many near financial collapses, how many Enrons, how many Bernie Madoffs do you need?
You evidently think Corporate America gives a rat's ass about you? My God, they only care about how much short term profit they can make regardless of people or this country.
If the financial service company where I have my brokerage account provides a money market fund and free check-writing service (a/k/a "banking"), what is your problem with that?

Jobs are shipped overseas because of taxation, unions, and excessive regulation. Attack those problems if you want a solution.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#870395 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Jane can't read either. Why aren't you out there protesting the prosecution of Abu Gaith in NY?
or didn't Anne Coulter tell you how to react yet?
when do you protest?

answer: when the generic brand is substituted for the Charmin in the Boca Boca Ostentatious Nouveau Riche Club House.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#870396 Mar 8, 2013
flack wrote:
McDonald's February worldwide sales YOY down 1.6%
Blame Bush, Rainstorm Sandy, corporate greed, and all the usual suspects.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#870397 Mar 8, 2013
After his crushing defeat, "Abong’o is just devastated ..", said a family spokesperson, "..everyone know Barack is slacker of family yet he get president of United States?"

An investigation into voter fraud is being considered.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#870398 Mar 8, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've read for myself on the Gulf of Tonkin-it was another clear case, of botched up instructions based on botched up MISinformation.
As in the MISinformed of stupid parrot squawk and repeat sayz, what the MISinformed of stupid parrot squawk and repeat doez.
The real problem in Vietnam was trying to fight a defensive war where the US military was prohibited from attacking the enemy base.

Wouldn't it have been great to have an armed drone when Jane Fonda posed for enemy propaganda on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#870399 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
United Drones of America, Privatized Testing Sites
There are drones all over the place already in the USA. This genie has been out of the bottle for years now.
But let's pretend drones are not already being used a lot in the USA.
NPR sort of did just that this morning. In their broadcast, called Seeking A 'Field Of Dreams' For A Rising Drone Industry, I think many listeners might just think drones aren't already in our skies.
I will prove this is not true below.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/26/1190...
(Imagine the possibilities of personal drone ownership?)
with the drone lobby taking care of Republican Congressman it won't be long before they try to legislate for mandated personal ownership.

Topix feuds will take on a whole new meaning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Uzi 68,470
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min J RULES 69,376
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Los Angeles 19,209
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,645
State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) 3 hr Jaslin Martinez 41
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr cpeter1313 305,611
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Tue Tippy Faulker 792
•••
•••
Hartford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE