Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
796,561 - 796,580 of 1,101,122 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#865458 Feb 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
This guy's got to be pussywhipped:
Mark Warden, New Hampshire State Legislator, Says People May Like 'Being In Abusive Relationships'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/mark...
One things for sure lily will never "pussywhip" anything , lily's husband had lilys rebuilt by having a 12 inch riding lawnmower turf tire inplanted as a bushing but it kept falling out .

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#865459 Feb 27, 2013
flack wrote:
It's e for a real policy on asteroids
time
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#865460 Feb 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Harmonious/Discordia/Y ellow Snow/Steve/ad nauseum...Although you seem the expert on drunken old bitties--at least according to your ex's--but your characters use the same childish crap on everyone: drunk, old, fat, lazy, black, crazy, stinky, gender inappropriate. Face it, not one person in this whole world is better off for your having been here.
Why leosnana's husband takes her on all the road trips? "Because she's like lily, too ugly, fat and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#865461 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not going to stfu....deny it beccy..deny it!
You're not going to because you cannot...back to the permanent ignore for the not-worthy-of-any-reading namE.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#865462 Feb 27, 2013
carol wrote:
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has now banned sodas over 16 ounces. Takes effect on March 12.
What'd I tell you? When one group loses their rights to do something deemed unacceptable by the PC police, it's only a matter of time when another group is told what is and isn't good for them.
It's that slippery slope I tried to warn you guys about. Ya'll better hold on. It'll be something you like next.
Beer or doughnuts, I'm guessing.
They are doing this because New York City has socialized medicine. Expect this kind of crap country wide if the libtards get complete control of the health care system. The size of a soda cup will be the least of our worries.
carol

Orlando, FL

#865463 Feb 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
The hagobones po'lice would have 'em all slurping overpriced *cough* tin tasty nutrition in a can, just so's to be able to NOT have put forth any effort in actually preparing anything containing any actual substance, and of course, to be able to cabbage vulture claws around the recyclable properties of same afformentioned tintasty tin cans.
Welcome back Carol!
THAAAAT'S RIGHT! Pretty sure anyway.

But thanks. Really.
Grover

United States

#865464 Feb 27, 2013
flack wrote:
Independent Mars mission planned for 2018
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#865465 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All was fine until Christie stopped being combative and confrontational and kissed Obama in public just before the election.
Christie still has a possibility of turning this around.
like the 8% have anything to say that anyone beyond the 8% pay attention to.

Christie knows that.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#865466 Feb 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah it should have been snake eyes.'7-11, baby needs a new pair of shoes!'
rolled sevens=up pops the devil. It's an old timey saying, means "croaked."

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#865467 Feb 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What you fail to realize, as usual, is the job loses would have stopped without the stimulus once all the deadwood was cut loose. Most companies used the crisis to rid themselves of the slackers. Notice productivity went up.
Keep telling yourself that one.

Its like obviously. Obviously that when the stimulus worked, the rabid right would declare it would have fixed itself on it's own. You are so predictable,

So why did the Republicans propose a stimulus plan?

Why did Mitt Romney propose a stimulus plan?

What good is productivity if there aren't any buyers? In a recession, people quit spending.

Oh wait, Flackonomics 101. If you make more things, there will always be more buyers.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865468 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously. Is this ghetto lingo, or what?
I'm speaking hillbillyeze; you do a good job of understanding Flo; just sayin'
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#865469 Feb 27, 2013
good read...

From War to Welfare

How taxes and entitlements begin with militarism

Conservatives should not fail to recognize that war is the most prominent cause of the massive welfare state that has been erected in the United States. Both taxes and spending as we know them today—Leviathan’s head and tail—spring from the warfare state. Traditional conservatives recognized that war is the primary cause of overweening government in human history; thus, they promoted peace. Since the rise of the neoconservatives, however, the right has forgotten this important lesson, which has to be relearned.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865470 Feb 27, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>One things for sure lily will never "pussywhip" anything , lily's husband had lilys rebuilt by having a 12 inch riding lawnmower turf tire inplanted as a bushing but it kept falling out .
Hey Galt? Can you translate?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#865471 Feb 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite it. Then follow leos advice.
GFY.

I now what I replied to. Look it up yourself & prove yourself to be a liar.
carol

Orlando, FL

#865472 Feb 27, 2013
Whether you like Sean Hannity or not, this congressmen clearly lost any resemblence of civility or credibility.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/keit...

I really couldn't believe it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865473 Feb 27, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
THAAAAT'S RIGHT! Pretty sure anyway.
But thanks. Really.
Wtf did she say?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865474 Feb 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> They are doing this because New York City has socialized medicine. Expect this kind of crap country wide if the libtards get complete control of the health care system. The size of a soda cup will be the least of our worries.
They should erect billboards with Christies picture on it; "this is your body on the Big Gulp"
For Real

United States

#865475 Feb 27, 2013
Basic Common Sense wrote:
Now that Barack Obama is our next president for the second time, he can't be our next one again.
Sorry Mitch McTurtle, your #1 priority has failed.
Time to change the thread title to "Hillary Clinton, our next President".
I could agree with you on this one,:-)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865476 Feb 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
bocacas liquor bill when they cut her off?
Do you keep a can of Raid on your kitchen table?
Grover

United States

#865477 Feb 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Goldman Sachs is getting a good return on its investment in Obama.
Meanwhile, more black people sink further into poverty, yet still love their oppressor.
You know, John.

It's so sad that for next three years and ten months, you'll be in here every day moaning and crying about Obama.

To which I say:

BAH HA HA HA HA

LOO-SER! LOO-SER!

Yuh couldn't get it done! You gagged! YOU CHOKED! Now get back to the political leper's colony you call a party!

AHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 53 min Frijoles 69,062
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr STO 305,482
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr gcaveman1 46,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,393
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr see the light 18,888
Find all students who are in Hartford Aug 28 Mr Black 1
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Aug 27 Confused 167
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE