Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#860384 Feb 17, 2013
FreedomWorks Is "Freaking Out" Over the Giant-Panda-Hillary-Clinton-Se x Video

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/02/freed...

"Funny thing is that if they actually had shown the video at the event, most of the audience would have been cheering and clapping. And then it would have gone viral on Fox. Come to think of it, what is Fox's take on this?"

"Oh I'm quite sure Faux News is doing its normal thing and pretending that the video doesn't exist."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brownie

West Mifflin, PA

#860385 Feb 17, 2013
4 more years of trying to clean up the war crime family of bush/cheney/condi rice/rumsfeld.....they should all be charged with war crimes and may they rot in hell........youre almost there dick,,,,hows the ticker working out for you..LMAO!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#860386 Feb 17, 2013
Sexual Harassment Panda

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes...

Who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree?
Sexual Harassment Panda.
Who explains sexual harassment to you and me?
Sexual Harassment Panda.
"Don't say that! Don't touch there!
Don't be nasty!" says the silly bear.
He's come to tell you what's right and wrong.
Sexual Harassment Panda.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#860387 Feb 17, 2013
Billy Rubin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well whoopde fkn do!! Hey sweetcheeks! Thats interesting and all that but do us a favor, go hit the gay sites to do your cruising!!!! You took a wrong turn there chubby cakes. Now do everyone here a big favor and take a nice long hike.
Billy Rubin??? Nice one waxturd. I don't think he's going away until he flushes your crazy ass out of here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#860388 Feb 17, 2013
Report: FreedomWorks video featured a ‘panda’ performing oral sex on ‘Hillary Clinton’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/14/report-...

"Despicable misogynistic hypocritical adolescents; the American right in a nutshell."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#860389 Feb 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Increasing the minimum wage during a depression with high unemployment is insanity.
Since when are we in a depression dumbass? Private sector economic indicators are all going in the right direction and we've had over three years of private sector job growth.
Raising the minimum wage will put more money into workers pockets and they'll spend it creating a greater demand for goods and services which the suppliers will have to meet by increasing production and hiring people to meet it. Lower wages insures a stagnant market and slow or stalled economic growth.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Billy Rubin

Phoenix, AZ

#860391 Feb 17, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hello there "Billy"! Are you a chubby-chaser? Let me know as I am chubby, fun and interested!! Did you say hike?? I love a short hike with a manly trailblazer too!!! Please, leave your phone number in my private topix mailbox!!!
With warmest hugs and affection, NWaxman
Wow. Hey NWaxman, here's a phone number for you.
Call 1-800-I-needa-Doctor as in psychiatrist. Get some help for yourself. You're a psycho.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#860392 Feb 17, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when are we in a depression dumbass? Private sector economic indicators are all going in the right direction and we've had over three years of private sector job growth.
Raising the minimum wage will put more money into workers pockets and they'll spend it creating a greater demand for goods and services which the suppliers will have to meet by increasing production and hiring people to meet it. Lower wages insures a stagnant market and slow or stalled economic growth.
You're an idiot!
Libtards never learn. I am now convinced they are insane because they keep doing the same stupid stuff and expect a different result. It's the only thing that explains it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#860393 Feb 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bsnks were never forced to make bad loans.
When will you f*cking Dumbasss Right Whiners ever blame your own GD party for the eonomic mess they created under you hero George W Bush.
"CRA CRA CRA OMG OMG OMG" You people get dumber every f*cking day.
Gee Whiz Davey, Never put the blame where it belongs with Barney(My Boie Lollipop)Frank, you leftwingers always Deny and and then bitch and cry.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Classy Freddie Blassie

Brooklyn, NY

#860394 Feb 17, 2013
Have you ever seen a president crying on television before Obama? In my 48 years I cannot remember ever seeing a president-commander in chief balling on tv soooo many times. Regardless of events/trajedies someone has to be the backbone of the country. Evidently that would be Hillary and Bill Clinton. Is there any way Bill Clinton can take over office now or in next election?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#860395 Feb 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Libtards never learn. I am now convinced they are insane because they keep doing the same stupid stuff and expect a different result. It's the only thing that explains it.
Flackonomics:

Lets put money into the economy not through private enterprise but rather thru government subsidized actions through unfunded tax cuts/tax credits that add to the debt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#860396 Feb 17, 2013
Tea Party Florida governor Rick Scott's 2013 budget proposal is 4 billion dollars higher than last years and higher than the states projected income. Scott now favors generous teacher raises and increased funding for education. My oh my he must be planning to run for reelection.

In other Florida news the Florida Highway Patrol say's it will not enforce the new Florida law that requires tourists from abroad, even Canada, to possess an international drivers license in order to drive, rent cars etc. The legislators didn't think such a law would affect tourism___LMAO.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#860397 Feb 17, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Whiz Davey, Never put the blame where it belongs with Barney(My Boie Lollipop)Frank, you leftwingers always Deny and and then bitch and cry.
From a minority position in Congress??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#860398 Feb 17, 2013
Classy Freddie Blassie wrote:
Have you ever seen a president crying on television before Obama? In my 48 years I cannot remember ever seeing a president-commander in chief balling on tv soooo many times. Regardless of events/trajedies someone has to be the backbone of the country. Evidently that would be Hillary and Bill Clinton. Is there any way Bill Clinton can take over office now or in next election?
according to the Tea Party Panda Hillary is a lock for 2016.

you'll just have to wait.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#860399 Feb 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flackonomics:
Lets put money into the economy not through private enterprise but rather thru government subsidized actions through unfunded tax cuts/tax credits that add to the debt.
The only thing that dumbass move will do is put another million poor people out of work. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#860400 Feb 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Libtards never learn. I am now convinced they are insane because they keep doing the same stupid stuff and expect a different result. It's the only thing that explains it.
Isn't it about time to start predicting $7/gallon gas again?

Gettin' to be that time of year idn't it?

I know what you mean about stupid people repeating the same behavior expecting different results.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#860401 Feb 17, 2013
Why Conservatives Still Share a Tent with Calhoun

Sam Tanenhaus has an important article in the New Republic on movement conservatism’s entanglement with the ideological underpinnings of slavery. This is hardly a secret. Liberals have read coded racism into “states’ rights” rhetoric for decades. But Tanenhaus is making a subtler point. Conservatives are not closet racists; rather, as evidenced by their talk of nullification and their flirtation with electoral college rigging, they have internalized the sectionalist dogma of Sen. John Calhoun in such a way that seals their demographic fate. Conservative Republicans risk becoming a “lost cause” party that’s designed to “resist, ignore, or even overturn the will of the electoral majority,” Tanenhaus writes.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/why-co...

to get what they want they'll have to overturn the will of the electoral majority.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#860402 Feb 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Why Conservatives Still Share a Tent with Calhoun
Sam Tanenhaus has an important article in the New Republic on movement conservatism’s entanglement with the ideological underpinnings of slavery. This is hardly a secret. Liberals have read coded racism into “states’ rights” rhetoric for decades. But Tanenhaus is making a subtler point. Conservatives are not closet racists; rather, as evidenced by their talk of nullification and their flirtation with electoral college rigging, they have internalized the sectionalist dogma of Sen. John Calhoun in such a way that seals their demographic fate. Conservative Republicans risk becoming a “lost cause” party that’s designed to “resist, ignore, or even overturn the will of the electoral majority,” Tanenhaus writes.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/why-co...
to get what they want they'll have to overturn the will of the electoral majority.
People like you who support communisms do not understand the true relationship between those inside of government and those outside of government, and that is the relationship between slave and master. If someone has the right to initiate the use of force on you if you disobey them, you are essentially their property. If you don’t believe me, go on over to Google and type in “slave definition,” and the first definition you will find is the following:“A person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.” Now, doesn’t that sound a whole lot like the relationship between people inside government and people outside government? If you can force people to do things against their will, then you are treating them as if they were your property.
This is not a government by the people for the people. It is rule by the divine elitist as they see fit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#860404 Feb 17, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you who support communisms do not understand the true relationship between those inside of government and those outside of government, and that is the relationship between slave and master. If someone has the right to initiate the use of force on you if you disobey them, you are essentially their property. If you don’t believe me, go on over to Google and type in “slave definition,” and the first definition you will find is the following:“A person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.” Now, doesn’t that sound a whole lot like the relationship between people inside government and people outside government? If you can force people to do things against their will, then you are treating them as if they were your property.
This is not a government by the people for the people. It is rule by the divine elitist as they see fit.
You're describing the US government since its inception, what you describe is in the Constitution and was first employed by George Washington.

Now, what were you saying about communism?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#860405 Feb 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it about time to start predicting $7/gallon gas again?
Gettin' to be that time of year idn't it?
I know what you mean about stupid people repeating the same behavior expecting different results.
Well I did hear a report this morning saying it will be up over $4 by late spring in most of the country. You know economies change right? At the time they were saying that things were heating up. Then the world economy collapsed. Only morans stay stuck in a static world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min SpaceBlues 46,641
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min Frijoles 69,373
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 305,565
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr WARRIOR 19,207
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 19 hr Tippy Faulker 792
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Tue TRD 68,469
Ryan Thompson Case (Feb '09) Sep 14 jem 21
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Hartford People Search