Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
788,621 - 788,640 of 1,079,862 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't sound like it if they caught her.
Voter fraud should be prevented, not caught months later.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>My fave is the MQ9 Reaper which has a payload of 1.7 tons. This is definitely not your daddy's drone but the latest in the US hunter-killer arsenal. Long range, pusher prop, can remain aloft for hours and at the low low price of $10.5 million each.
The little stealth looking drone, only takes pictures/video and for now I'm unable to find the costs to procure or operate. Also, some of the little drones are merely dummies to play with the radar of our perceived enemies__Iran for instance.
I mentioned recently that the Orange County Sheriffs Office had purchased a couple of drones for twenty $25K each__they're tiny, toy like, similar to radar controlled hobby aircraft. These things can carry small cameras and have extremely limited capabilities.
Whatever__I don't think the US military/CIA have anywhere near 30,000 of drones__at least not yet.
Hey Realtimeo type in number of drones expected in the US and see what number pops up.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> What part of 'it was supposed to rain all day and night' don't you understand?
So it never rained?

No one knew about this blizzard hitting New England.

How did we know days before about this blizzard??????

Was it through the use of models?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Voter fraud should be prevented, not caught months later.
Voting should be monitered.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Obama: Jobs Destroyer
Phantom numbers conceal dire conditions. Reports are manipulated to distort reality. Last year’s data overstated about half a million jobs.

Seasonal adjustments turn reality on its head. So does the so-called “birth-death model.” It estimates net non-reported jobs from new businesses minus losses from others no longer operating.

During current economic hard times, it magically creates nonexistent jobs. Even the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) admits misreporting, saying:

“The confidence level for the monthly change in total employment is on the order of plus or minus 430,000 jobs.”

Mark Twain’s maxim about lies, damn lies and statistics perhaps applies mostly to government managed news misinformation. What matters most is concealed.

Claiming economic conditions are sound when real unemployment is 23% is one of the worst damn lies. Bipartisan complicity to destroy America’s social contract when it’s most needed shows total disregard for vital needs.

It proves government officials are enemies, not allies. Labor market reality reflects it. Monthly jobs reports are more trick than treat. Nearly 25 million Americans remain jobless. Low-pay/poor benefit part-time or temp ones replace full-time ones.

Each fall and winter well above trend job gains are reported. Every spring and summer, they’re reversed and then some. Hundreds of thousands of previously reported jobs vanish.

They never existed in the first place. Phantom numbers replace real ones. Official ones are statistical illusions. Obama is more jobs destroyer than creator.

The latest jobs report underwhelmed. Economist David Rosenberg said “classic measures of employment dispersion or breadth receded significantly.”

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i am not walking funny!
well maybe a little. no pun intended!
Oh geesh. I just noticed I said "your acting as if..." do you think I can get that post scrubbed before leo shows up?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>We'll chalk this up with $7 gas, inflation, stagflation, market crash, electric bills going up 1000%, Romney winning, 49ers winning the Super Bowl, Jerry's closing early ever...
Dude! Didja have to go there!?
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee…” Hosea 4:6… 3/5 DEMOCRATS

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
We had a good idea this snow storm was coming 5 days ago. Two days ago, we new what areas would be like;y hit he hardest.
How?
By models that analyze the various sources of data.
Now 5 days ago, not all of the models agreed. Yet because of the potential danger, it was reported & people acted.
Just like with Hurricane Sandy.
These models predicted & the government & communities acted & lives were saved.
So when Climate models predict future potential dangers & problems from Global Warming, why do right whiners not believe them?
These same people made sure their vehicles had gasoline & they got supplies because a model predicting these storms. Yet when the climate models predict not good things, they ignore it burning more fossil fuels, mock any effort to address the issue and hang their children & grandchildren out to dry.
"Good idea"

"Likely"

So we didn't know for sure.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>US soil__ROFLMAO.
All US embassies, consulates, and bases are considered sovereign soil.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
Obama: Jobs Destroyer
Phantom numbers conceal dire conditions. Reports are manipulated to distort reality. Last year’s data overstated about half a million jobs.
Seasonal adjustments turn reality on its head. So does the so-called “birth-death model.” It estimates net non-reported jobs from new businesses minus losses from others no longer operating.
During current economic hard times, it magically creates nonexistent jobs. Even the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) admits misreporting, saying:
“The confidence level for the monthly change in total employment is on the order of plus or minus 430,000 jobs.”
Mark Twain’s maxim about lies, damn lies and statistics perhaps applies mostly to government managed news misinformation. What matters most is concealed.
Claiming economic conditions are sound when real unemployment is 23% is one of the worst damn lies. Bipartisan complicity to destroy America’s social contract when it’s most needed shows total disregard for vital needs.
It proves government officials are enemies, not allies. Labor market reality reflects it. Monthly jobs reports are more trick than treat. Nearly 25 million Americans remain jobless. Low-pay/poor benefit part-time or temp ones replace full-time ones.
Each fall and winter well above trend job gains are reported. Every spring and summer, they’re reversed and then some. Hundreds of thousands of previously reported jobs vanish.
They never existed in the first place. Phantom numbers replace real ones. Official ones are statistical illusions. Obama is more jobs destroyer than creator.
The latest jobs report underwhelmed. Economist David Rosenberg said “classic measures of employment dispersion or breadth receded significantly.”
Even clinton made a claim that the current economy was in a mess. So now Obama is having his skin picked of raw by even his own messmates! And Ryan done him a job by pointing this off.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
We had a good idea this snow storm was coming 5 days ago. Two days ago, we new what areas would be like;y hit he hardest.
How?
By models that analyze the various sources of data.
Now 5 days ago, not all of the models agreed. Yet because of the potential danger, it was reported & people acted.
Just like with Hurricane Sandy.
These models predicted & the government & communities acted & lives were saved.
So when Climate models predict future potential dangers & problems from Global Warming, why do right whiners not believe them?
These same people made sure their vehicles had gasoline & they got supplies because a model predicting these storms. Yet when the climate models predict not good things, they ignore it burning more fossil fuels, mock any effort to address the issue and hang their children & grandchildren out to dry.
I'm going to make sure my vehicles have gasoline just in case global warming is real. Thanks dave.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

TO THE 3/5 DEMOCRAT WHO HAS NO VOICE FOR THEIR PEOPLE:Hear the word of the Lord, you Israelites,
because the Lord has a charge to bring
against you who live in the land:
“There is no faithfulness, no love,
no acknowledgment of God in the land.
2 There is only cursing,[a] lying and murder,
stealing and adultery;
they break all bounds,
and bloodshed follows bloodshed.
3 Because of this the land dries up,
and all who live in it waste away;
the beasts of the field, the birds in the sky
and the fish in the sea are swept away.

4 “But let no one bring a charge,
let no one accuse another,
for your people are like those
who bring charges against a priest.
5 You stumble day and night,
and the prophets stumble with you.
So I will destroy your mother—
6 my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.

“Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also reject you as my priests;
because you have ignored the law of your God,
I also will ignore your children.
7 The more priests there were,
the more they sinned against me;
they exchanged their glorious God[b] for something disgraceful.
8 They feed on the sins of my people
and relish their wickedness.
9 And it will be: Like people, like priests.
I will punish both of them for their ways
and repay them for their deeds.

10 “They will eat but not have enough;
they will engage in prostitution but not flourish,
because they have deserted the Lord
to give themselves 11 to prostitution;
old wine and new wine
take away their understanding.
12 My people consult a wooden idol,
and a diviner’s rod speaks to them.
A spirit of prostitution leads them astray;
they are unfaithful to their God.
13 They sacrifice on the mountaintops
and burn offerings on the hills,
under oak, poplar and terebinth,
where the shade is pleasant.
Therefore your daughters turn to prostitution
and your daughters-in-law to adultery.

14 “I will not punish your daughters
when they turn to prostitution,
nor your daughters-in-law
when they commit adultery,
because the men themselves consort with harlots
and sacrifice with shrine prostitutes—
a people without understanding will come to ruin!

15 “Though you, Israel, commit adultery,
do not let Judah become guilty.

“Do not go to Gilgal;
do not go up to Beth Aven.[c]
And do not swear,‘As surely as the Lord lives!’
16 The Israelites are stubborn,
like a stubborn heifer.
How then can the Lord pasture them
like lambs in a meadow?
17 Ephraim is joined to idols;
leave him alone!
18 Even when their drinks are gone,
they continue their prostitution;
their rulers dearly love shameful ways.
19 A whirlwind will sweep them away,
and their sacrifices will bring them shame.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So it never rained?
No one knew about this blizzard hitting New England.
How did we know days before about this blizzard??????
Was it through the use of models?
Ok I understand now. You either can't read or you can't comprehend what you do read. Or you just ignore what someone says and just make shit up to fit your programing.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're totally hopeless. It was suppose to rain here all day and night. For about the last two hours the sun is out and hardly any clouds in the sky. You nor anybody else is able to tell us what will be in a hundred years. Nobody.
Make sure you fill your car with gasoline just in case.
PDUPONT

Greenfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from the obvious fact that it would have been the stupidest thing in the world to do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets did while leaving Saddam Hussein in our rear with a war machine he rebuilt with money from the UN's oil-for-food scam, there were 18 UN sanctions he was in violation of, in addition to the obvious fact that Valerie Plame said Iraq had an active WMD program before Robert Novak outed her.
Combine that with the fact that it didn't matter where we went to fight the war the Arabs started in their own back yard, the Arab jihad would go there to fight us. So, how about we split the Arab Islamist Terrorist Empire that stretched unbroken from Morocco to Tibet in half, and put the US Armed forces between the obvious terrorist-producing countries of Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia, while at the same time take out a country that is actively harboring international terrorists... Iraq.
The best choice for a location to fight the war the Arabs started in their own backyard was Iraq.
You just make this stuff up as you go don't you DB? Yeah Sadaam had such a formidable war machine that we rolled into Bagdad in a matter of days after we invaded. In fact his forces couldn't fight their way into a whorehouse and probably wouldn't know what to do if they did. Also Sadaam didn't give a rat's patootie what we did in Afghanistan. He had no use for groups like Al Qaeda and kept them out of his country. UN sanctions? Just how many UN sanctions were there against Israel since its formation?
Valerie Plame never said that Iraq had WMD you damned liar, in fact the investigations of her group found that Iraq's WMD programs had long been abandoned.
Iraq never actively harbored terrorists liar, Sadaam didn't want these religious whack jobs in his country.
You're an idiot and a liar DB!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in South Dakota, the state senate passed a Dronehood Bill, thereby giving drones legal rights before they become drones.
<forehead slap>

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Charlottesville Va passed a ordinance making it a drone free zone. Home of the University of Virginia, one of the most liberal universities around, is where Larry Sabato is a professor.
How can that be? This is only right wing ground chatter.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to make sure my vehicles have gasoline just in case global warming is real. Thanks dave.
So you actually admit to listening to what you are to believe under your liberal delusions?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Realtimeo type in number of drones expected in the US and see what number pops up.
Hey Flack type in law enforcement uav and view a bunch of toys that couldn't carry a plastic KelTec P11 9mm pistol with a full magazine.

Toys Flacko that cannot, by current FAA laws operate at over 300 ft and cannot operate outside true visual contact of the operator.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••