Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,350)

Showing posts 786,981 - 787,000 of1,036,605
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Translation:
Tenzing is easy on Nobraina, not pointing out his idiocy and mocking him.
I take on Nobraina and abuse him mercilessly. His ignorance makes it easy.
He's too afraid of me to dare enter a discussion.
He tried a few times, but I dumped on him so badly he runs off when I show up.
He's a coal man!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
<quoted text>
"The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter."
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I'd give a testicle for a smoked whitefish salad sandwich. Unheard of in the wilds of Chattanooga.
Meanwhile, Kunitz just scored a hat trick against Washington. You a Penguin guy or a Flyers guy?
Hah, www.lakesuperiorfish.com is ready when you are.

We buy wild salmon from Ed's Smokehouse in Homer Alaska and it shows right up at my door in Florida.

Ain't life grand???

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You walked into a trap fkface.
A. Temecula Valley Hospital on target for mid 2013 opening.
B. Kaiser eyes Temecula for medical research center with 250 bed hospital.
Should I continue along or is that gonna be enough for your stupid
azz for one day???
You were much smarter when you lived in Reading pal.
Jus Sayin!
Further proof that CA is merely a proxy location for Nobraina, who got tired of being picked on as a PA hick!!

So now he pretends to be a CA hick, but doesn't even know what's gooing on in his imaginary community!!

Nice job, keeping it Real!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The military is a tool, it's implementation is directed by Congress and, to a degree, the President. The government is key to what the military does - unless there's a military coup.
Incorrect, funding comes from Congress, Command and Control rests with the President. That's how if a Gary Johnson had won the presidency, on his first day in office he could order all US troops and equipment home and nobody could do a thing to stop him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Hyde clearly does not understand the difference between the deficit and the debt.
There is no reason why the deficit cannot be eliminated immediately.
A very stupid statement on your part. One of the most stupid yo've made.

Funny I've never heard it voiced by anyone else. Least of all by anyone with a modicu of intelligence who knows the costs to the nation's economy and iits' people.

But then, it's hard to find folks quite as stupid as you, Nobraina.

No wonder you're such a loser!!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Hyde clearly does not understand the difference between the deficit and the debt.
There is no reason why the deficit cannot be eliminated immediately.
Other than plunging us into a depression. I love it when you talk stupid. I need a good laugh every now & then.
The Voice of Rosin

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The military is a tool, it's implementation is directed by Congress and, to a degree, the President. The government is key to what the military does - unless there's a military coup.
I beg your pardon. The military is not 'a tool," it is a vast collection of tools all tooling around looking for shit to blow up and to get paid for it. I'm not sure what year the "War Department" became the "Defense Department" but clearly the original title was extraordinarily more descriptive of what those tools over in Defense do all day. I'll tell you who's a tool, John McCain. He sounded like DB the other day and DB is from Louisiana for christ's sake. "Just yes or no, that's the answer I want!" "Well, Senator, it's not a yes or no issue because, THE WHOLE FUCKING INVASION WAS A COLOSSAL MISTAKE BASED ON SHABBY INTELLIGENCE AND THE MANIACAL RANTINGS OF A COKE-HEAD EVANGELICAL SO THE SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF THE FUCKING SURGE IS KIND OF IMMATERIAL!" I mean, shit, you picked Sarah Palin as your running mate and you're a United States Senator.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The most bang for the buck right now with gun control to save life would be to round up all the Obama Gangsta Democrat gang members in Chicago and lock them up. Next, we should have doctors evaluate all the mentally ill Democrats that keep going berserk and killing people with scary looking rifles. Then we should remove diplomats from being under the control of Obama so we can save our ambassadors.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"We oppose all laws at any level of government requiring registration of, or restricting, the ownership, manufacture, or transfer or sale of firearms or ammunition."
Seems pretty clear on this subject.
So you oppose restricting gun ownership to felons & the mentally insane.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Sounds pretty stupid.

The Second Amendment intention was a well armed militia to protect us from foreign threats.

The rabble rousing from the right, thinking guns are to protect them from their own Government, will bring them down.

Just a matter of time. Sedition is punishable by death.

Put a few of the bigmouths, like Ted Nugent, in front of a firing squad for openly declaring war on the F=Government, the rest will quiet down.

You'll go into hiding, like the coward you've always been.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"We oppose all laws at any level of government requiring registration of, or restricting, the ownership, manufacture, or transfer or sale of firearms or ammunition."
Seems pretty clear on this subject.
The Voice of Rosin

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
"The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter."
Boy, you're just a font of idiotic aphorisms, aren't you, son? A stitch in time saves whine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, www.lakesuperiorfish.com is ready when you are.
We buy wild salmon from Ed's Smokehouse in Homer Alaska and it shows right up at my door in Florida.
Ain't life grand???
I love living in the future, this beats the hell out of flying cars!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you oppose restricting gun ownership to felons & the mentally insane.
Nobraina couldn't buy a gun if they didn't sell them to the mentally insane.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with education is that public schools do not hire the best-qualified personnel. In fact, public education avoids hiring graduates with subject matter majors in favor of education majors, generally the lower end of the student crop.
Teacher salaries are more than adequate to attract highly-qualified personnel, but schools choose to use other criteria in hiring.
No, it requires a certain amount of courses in education. Child psychology,methods, child development, etc.

If you already have a degree, you can get a teaching certificate in secondary education in PA by taking a few education courses, student teach & pass the test.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Government employees do not provide anything of value.
I bet you call the fire department when your house catches on fire. Call the police when your home is robbed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The Topix police have Waxturd under observation.

So does the Institute of Living, CT's famed insane asylum!!

Where'd all you're sockpuppets go??

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Waxman wrote:
The most bang for the buck right now with gun control to save life would be to round up all the Obama Gangsta Democrat gang members in Chicago and lock them up. Next, we should have doctors evaluate all the mentally ill Democrats that keep going berserk and killing people with scary looking rifles. Then we should remove diplomats from being under the control of Obama so we can save our ambassadors.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Why this post? You echo the post you responded to, the president never offered the job to Rice. That's what the posters said.
I have to ask you one more time, do you ever think before you post?
Peace
KMA
Eed, you get dumber eery f*cking day. I know. I Know, with every one of your posts, I think you hit bottom. But then you manage to post something dumber yet.

The post I made explained why Obama remained silent instead of nominating Kerry sooner.

To give tie fr you freakin dumbass tight whimers to self destruct once again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
A very stupid statement on your part. One of the most stupid yo've made.
Funny I've never heard it voiced by anyone else. Least of all by anyone with a modicu of intelligence who knows the costs to the nation's economy and iits' people.
But then, it's hard to find folks quite as stupid as you, Nobraina.
No wonder you're such a loser!!
A common misconception but the current deficit is about 6% of GDP; eliminating it would not destroy the economy. We've surrendered a lot more than that in GDP growth during the recovery. On the contrary, depending on where the cuts came in it would likely cause the economy to surge.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
The Topix police have Waxturd under observation.
So does the Institute of Living, CT's famed insane asylum!!
Where'd all you're sockpuppets go??
HAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
There you are! They're letting you post from the insane asylum again! How's Not Surprized? ROTFLMAO!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

As THE BOY who is still in over his head "begins his second term in office, trust in the federal government remains mired near a historic low, while frustration with government remains high. And for the -----> FIRST TIME,<----- a majority of the public says that the federal government threatens their personal rights and freedoms."

http://www.people-press.org/2013/01/31/majori...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 786,981 - 787,000 of1,036,605
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Yes, White American 'Girls Next Door' Can Be So... 8 min We Just Dont Care 57
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min litesong 43,150
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 min anonymous 17,868
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,542
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr elise in burque 303,329
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 67,242
Morse School of Business, Where are they now? (Dec '06) Mon Ernestine 17
•••
•••
•••
Hartford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hartford Jobs