Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,319)

Showing posts 786,361 - 786,380 of1,071,747
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Donations Pour in for Mall Cop Who Tasered Hoodrat in Front of Her Kids
When Barack Obama introduced ObamaCare early in his first term as U.S. president, debates raged on conservative blogs as to the universal healthcare’s main objective. Many believed that ObamaCare’s underlying purpose was to control the population — specifically a non-productive, unruly part of the population that continues to breed out of control.

That line of thinking was fueled by Obama’s choice for “Science Czar, John Holdren, who co-wrote a book about 30 years ago advocating forced abortions and mass sterilizations as a form of population control.

But as ObamaCare wound its way through Congress and eventually to the Supreme Court, it became clear that the extent to which Obama was willing to resolve the ‘hoodrat problem’ was through abortion funding and making it easier for teens to get abortions without parental approval.

Last May, an Atlanta mall security guard recorded a confrontation with two verbally abusive hoodrats, which descended quickly into pushing and shoveling. The mall guard, Darien Long, was forced to taser one of the women who punched Long and screamed profanities in full view of her small children.

“You better back it up!” warned the mall guard as the women’s toddlers chimed in with a chorus of “THAT’S WHY YOU GAY!”

The video footage, from a camera hidden inside Long’s vest, went viral, and now donations are pouring in from concerned citizens who want to supply Long with “better and more gear” to battle the mall scourge. Donors have now raised over $22,000 and counting for Long, Newsone.com reports.

THIS WILL LEARN EM
yop

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

I do not like the social system obama has set.because of that we must pay more taxes to feed the lazy part of the population.the money i have harshly earned at work is squandered for the laziest.it is an injustice.instead of that,he should tighten the restrictions to make them feel like working hard to live.otherwise the country turns into decadence.

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got three. I built two of them. They would have been cheaper for me to buy them.)))))
The black one in the photo, I've got about 35k in it. The red prostreet, I've got over 50k in, but I designed it as well as built it. I didn't design the black one, just matched an aftermarket frame to springer forks for a specific rear and front wheel. The red bike has a S&S motor an open BDL primary with a RevTech transmission. The black bike has a Harley motor and primary with a Baker transmission.
If you bought the bikes, the black one would sell for about 25-30k. The red prostreet would sell for 40-50k. If either wins a show, double that at least.
My white Dyna was 20k to buy, and I've got another 10k in the motor and accessories.
Ok, good. Now sell 'em. Al-right! That answers your second question I think. Oh, I hate motorcycles actually and run them off the road or bump them out into the intersection at busy red lights.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
And "theese" explain? I rest my case.
However, I was here long before the mice and ducks started talking or a small world existed.
Disneyworld wasn't the long-awaited theme park to those of us who felt invaded by it at first.
But most of us have gotten used to it and even like the talking mice and ducks. The small world has gotten a little annoying.
Geez Carol, must you lie about everything, WDW was developed in the late sixties finally opening in 71. How did the original complex infringe on your life? Well at least the life you've attempted to convey on this thread__retired disabled military dad yada yada. Most of the kids around Orange-Osceola were tickled to death that something besides cattle/citrus and dirt was coming to town__along with very cool, safe jobs for teens.

Did you know that the fellow that took over the top spot at WDW began working there as a busboy as a way to pay for his college?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to change the subject - Baaaawwwaaahhh!!!!!
Spoken like a true weasel...
You made the assertion, not me, so here we go again:
Weasel,
Show us where anyone of importance on the right said: "Obama should get no CREDIT".
Well, I had said that. But, I'm not someone you intended to reference.

Obama was so in touch with the operation to invade an allied country and kill bin Laden, he thought he'd be playing golf all goddam day that day. That's how much he was in touch with everything.

About 40 minutes before the SEAL team landed, it was leaked to Vallerie Jarrett that the operation was happening. She immediately issued an abort order with presidential authority (which Panetta ignored) and summoned Obama from the golf course. Obama didn't go to the operations center. He went straight to Vallerie Jarrett's office, which is immediately adjacent to the Oval Office.
That is the "longest 40 minutes" Obama references when he mentioned it. He didn't even have a clue the mission was going to happen.

You can bet that really pissed Vallerie Jarrett off. You can bet she would make sure there would not be another issue like that.
After that, Vallerie Jarrett had to make amends to the terrorists....

On the very next "secret" mission of SEAL Team Six, the helicopter was descending to the "secret" disembarkation point right into the sights of a lone Taliban waiting for them with a rocket launcher.

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

No, really, that's what I do. What was the other question again?

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

And, yes, DB, I actually "feed" off you. I can sense your connection to the planet is barely a tiny wire. I have it between my fingers now... plink... plunk... pluck... plink, plink... I wonder what'd happen if I were to give it a great big yank like this...?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You don't want no parts of what folks of my liken bring to the table. You buy guns to stock pile. I buy guns to put in work. If you got something we want trust me we coming to get it & ain't nothing you, your wife with the pee shooter, or your kids with slingshots & pebbles could do if that were the case. Your a talker. If you & thee assholes that match your ideology really feel that civil war is the only option, start it. I know more dudes in 1 gang then you can muster a militia in 8 states. You talk nonsense. Those racist pricks that wrote the constitution didn't even consider black people people at all. You just better hope shyt never comes to the scenario you've mentioned. If so just remember ALL BLACK EVERYTHING, BLACK HOODIES BLACK MASK, ALL BLACK EVERYTHING
Like I said, there won't be anything left to steal in your neighborhood. We know you'll be coming to see us. You know you'll be coming to see us. And, it looks like this gun-control bullshit is getting shoved up Obama's ass.
See you then. Perhaps we can enjoy some lemon-ade together with Mimosas. That would be really nice.

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't graduate from any university, did you?
It's okay. There's nothing wrong with learning a skill or trade. In fact, there should be more emphasis placed on learning a skill or a trade in my opinion.
Just stop embarrassing yourself.
Oh, you're too kind, carol, too kind. I don't mind embarrassing myself, carol, I just like to share it with you. How'm I doin' honey?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Leaders on the right control their flock with fear, hate and spin. There is no doubt that the medical community will soon identify FIP (FOX Induced Paranoia) as an official mental disorder. This is the civilian equivalent of Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Latex Lips, on your journey through Life, if you ever come upon a fork in the road, sit on it.

There are a thousand unanswered questions regarding Benghazi, Fast & Furious, Morsi support from the Boy Messiah and a laundry list of other nonsensical propaganda excretions from the Jerk-In-Chief's butthole yet your PTSD(Progressive Tripe Stress Disorder) won't allow you to leave the forest of confusion.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
2016 is a long way off and we don't even know the players yet.
The chances of Hillary getting the nomination without serious opposition are very small.
Look for an Obama surrogate in the race, getting the support of the Obama machine.
Never gonna happen.
Obama is still pissed at her for killing bin Laden. She'll be lucky to not be one of the suicides.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

When Valerie Plames name was leaked the Liberals/Democrats was outraged and wanted Heads to Roll someone to be accountable!! Where’s that same Liberal outrage today, we have Five Dead Americans four in Benghazi, one in Fast and Furious and yet not one person accountable and not a peep from the Liberals/Democrats demanding someone Accountable!!

“"festivus lentel"”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh, yes...I didn't attend U of I either in the sixties or the seventies.
You're kidding? The fifties? Are you, like, 80 or something?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuidler wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, good. Now sell 'em. Al-right! That answers your second question I think. Oh, I hate motorcycles actually and run them off the road or bump them out into the intersection at busy red lights.
I saw your Obama sticker the last time you tried that.

To tell the truth, that commonly happens. And, seeing furry dice and an Obama sticker is the norm.

I love my motorcycles. Thank you for purchasing products made from oil. I could not have done it without your support.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

The 3/5 boot licking PLANTATION DEMOCRAT doesn't say anything about illegal mexicans killing BLACK PEOPLE IN COMPTON USA

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuidler wrote:
And, yes, DB, I actually "feed" off you. I can sense your connection to the planet is barely a tiny wire. I have it between my fingers now... plink... plunk... pluck... plink, plink... I wonder what'd happen if I were to give it a great big yank like this...?
Good. We have at least one Democrat with at least one foot on the ground. You'll probably be able to answer this question:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
When Valerie Plames name was leaked the Liberals/Democrats was outraged and wanted Heads to Roll someone to be accountable!! Where’s that same Liberal outrage today, we have Five Dead Americans four in Benghazi, one in Fast and Furious and yet not one person accountable and not a peep from the Liberals/Democrats demanding someone Accountable!!
Valerie Plame was outed by Robert Novak.
If the Democrats want a head for that, it's obvious Robert Novak outed Valerie Plame.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

THE LOYALITY TEST FOR THE 3/5 DEMOCRAT see how tight they can wrap their lips around obamas lollipop

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Notable quotes....

How about a dialogue using quotes from books or movies to make the points?
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Malcolm X’s Grandson Malcolm Shabazz Arrested By FBI Traveling To Tehran
Via Digital Journal

The FBI has apparently arrested the grandson of controversial civil rights leader, and former representative of the Nation of Islam, Malcolm X according to reports from Press TV.

Malcolm Lateef Shabazz is 29-years-old and was born in Paris to Malcolm X’s second daughter Qubilah. According to MEHR News Malcolm Shabazz was arrested while traveling to Tehran for the Hollywoodism International Conference. No reason was given for the arrest, and Shabazz’s current location is unknown.

The arrest coincides with Lifetimes airing of “Betty & Coretta” a dramatization of the relationship between Betty Shabazz, Malcolm’s grandmother, and Coretta Scott King the widow of the legendary civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr. The film stars Mary J. Blige and Angela Bassett.

February 21st also marks the 48th anniversary of the 1965 assassination of Malcolm X in New York City. Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated only three years later, both men were only 39-years-old when they were murdered.

In 1997 12-year-old Malcolm Lateef Shabazz plead guilty to charges of manslaughter and arson in connection to the death of his grandmother Betty Shabazz, with whom he had been living with following several disputes with his mother.

No reason for arrest? Sounds like the FBI might be up to some shady shenanigans. We’ll have more as details emerge. Hold ya head brotha Shabazz

Read more at http://bossip.com/721598/arrests-malcolm-xs-g...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 786,361 - 786,380 of1,071,747
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min Lord Hater 45,443
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Forum 304,892
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 68,123
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr bee 6335 18,489
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 hr TRD 67,522
FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Jul 8 Cahoots 15
B & D Automotive, Newington, Connecticut Jul 7 Byron Phillips 1
•••
•••
•••
Hartford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hartford Jobs

•••