Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
785,741 - 785,760 of 1,083,058 Comments Last updated 46 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The most bang for the buck right now with gun control to save life would be to round up all the Obama Gangsta Democrat gang members in Chicago and lock them up. Next, we should have doctors evaluate all the mentally ill Democrats that keep going berserk and killing people with scary looking rifles. Then we should remove diplomats from being under the control of Obama so we can save our ambassadors.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"We oppose all laws at any level of government requiring registration of, or restricting, the ownership, manufacture, or transfer or sale of firearms or ammunition."
Seems pretty clear on this subject.
So you oppose restricting gun ownership to felons & the mentally insane.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Sounds pretty stupid.

The Second Amendment intention was a well armed militia to protect us from foreign threats.

The rabble rousing from the right, thinking guns are to protect them from their own Government, will bring them down.

Just a matter of time. Sedition is punishable by death.

Put a few of the bigmouths, like Ted Nugent, in front of a firing squad for openly declaring war on the F=Government, the rest will quiet down.

You'll go into hiding, like the coward you've always been.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"We oppose all laws at any level of government requiring registration of, or restricting, the ownership, manufacture, or transfer or sale of firearms or ammunition."
Seems pretty clear on this subject.
The Voice of Rosin

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
"The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter."
Boy, you're just a font of idiotic aphorisms, aren't you, son? A stitch in time saves whine.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, www.lakesuperiorfish.com is ready when you are.
We buy wild salmon from Ed's Smokehouse in Homer Alaska and it shows right up at my door in Florida.
Ain't life grand???
I love living in the future, this beats the hell out of flying cars!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobraina couldn't buy a gun if they didn't sell them to the mentally insane.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with education is that public schools do not hire the best-qualified personnel. In fact, public education avoids hiring graduates with subject matter majors in favor of education majors, generally the lower end of the student crop.
Teacher salaries are more than adequate to attract highly-qualified personnel, but schools choose to use other criteria in hiring.
No, it requires a certain amount of courses in education. Child psychology,methods, child development, etc.

If you already have a degree, you can get a teaching certificate in secondary education in PA by taking a few education courses, student teach & pass the test.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Government employees do not provide anything of value.
I bet you call the fire department when your house catches on fire. Call the police when your home is robbed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The Topix police have Waxturd under observation.

So does the Institute of Living, CT's famed insane asylum!!

Where'd all you're sockpuppets go??

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Waxman wrote:
The most bang for the buck right now with gun control to save life would be to round up all the Obama Gangsta Democrat gang members in Chicago and lock them up. Next, we should have doctors evaluate all the mentally ill Democrats that keep going berserk and killing people with scary looking rifles. Then we should remove diplomats from being under the control of Obama so we can save our ambassadors.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Why this post? You echo the post you responded to, the president never offered the job to Rice. That's what the posters said.
I have to ask you one more time, do you ever think before you post?
Peace
KMA
Eed, you get dumber eery f*cking day. I know. I Know, with every one of your posts, I think you hit bottom. But then you manage to post something dumber yet.

The post I made explained why Obama remained silent instead of nominating Kerry sooner.

To give tie fr you freakin dumbass tight whimers to self destruct once again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
A very stupid statement on your part. One of the most stupid yo've made.
Funny I've never heard it voiced by anyone else. Least of all by anyone with a modicu of intelligence who knows the costs to the nation's economy and iits' people.
But then, it's hard to find folks quite as stupid as you, Nobraina.
No wonder you're such a loser!!
A common misconception but the current deficit is about 6% of GDP; eliminating it would not destroy the economy. We've surrendered a lot more than that in GDP growth during the recovery. On the contrary, depending on where the cuts came in it would likely cause the economy to surge.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
The Topix police have Waxturd under observation.
So does the Institute of Living, CT's famed insane asylum!!
Where'd all you're sockpuppets go??
HAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
There you are! They're letting you post from the insane asylum again! How's Not Surprized? ROTFLMAO!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

As THE BOY who is still in over his head "begins his second term in office, trust in the federal government remains mired near a historic low, while frustration with government remains high. And for the -----> FIRST TIME,<----- a majority of the public says that the federal government threatens their personal rights and freedoms."

http://www.people-press.org/2013/01/31/majori...
The Voice of Rosin

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Um.. no, no, I'm pretty sure the biggest bang for the buck involves getting you and Naomi to kill each other. There will be no peace until you people are eradicated and I'm convinced there is no other case to be made. So get to it, Roy, get out there and shoot that dumb bitch's ass.
The Voice of Rosin

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Wait, aren't you the guy with three cars? you're dead already.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't watch it to the very end then. No mistaking they were cheering.
What possible difference could it make??

Other than allow more of your stupid fantasies to blossom.

They likely cheered, why not?? Imperial America is wearing thin with people of the region.

Again, had not your hero, the moron Bush, opened Pandora's Box in the Middle East, none of this would have happened.

Bush's supporting the Democratic Vote in Palestine brought Hamas into power.

The Israeli's warned Bush, but he was too stupid to listen, thinking 'Democracy' means American values.

It's all on the neocons, creating an unstable and more dangerous Middle East.

Far more dangerous than Saddam ever was.

Bush created a disaster for the USA that has made us hated by most of the world.

Yet you stupidly continue to defend this traitor to America.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> There you are! They're letting you post from the insane asylum again! How's Not Surprized? ROTFLMAO!
From your sockpuppet directly to the Topix censors, who are aware of your game.
NWaxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The most bang for the buck right now with my sockpuppets is to save the life of Waxturds. Round up all the rest of the gang members in my sock brigade and lock them up. Next, we should have doctors evaluate Waxman and the other sockpuppets that keep going berserk with judgits. Then we should remove them all from being under the control of Waxman so we can save Waxturds! What do you think my topix friends?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Would a background check on Adam Lanza's mother changed the outcome of Sandy Hook? How 'bout if all of her weapons were registered? This "we have to do something even if its wrong" approach is what leads us to do things like invade Afghanistan.
NWaxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The Voice of Rosin wrote:
Wait, aren't you the guy with three cars? you're dead already.
That's me!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Brian_G 45,868
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Brian_G 305,177
The Trial of Heather Specyalski (Mar '13) 7 hr Cassie 22
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr HughBe 68,430
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Badabing Badabang 18,588
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 19 hr Ron Wells 19
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 hr TRD 68,054
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search