Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#853107 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with education is that public schools do not hire the best-qualified personnel. In fact, public education avoids hiring graduates with subject matter majors in favor of education majors, generally the lower end of the student crop.
Teacher salaries are more than adequate to attract highly-qualified personnel, but schools choose to use other criteria in hiring.
No, it requires a certain amount of courses in education. Child psychology,methods, child development, etc.

If you already have a degree, you can get a teaching certificate in secondary education in PA by taking a few education courses, student teach & pass the test.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#853108 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Government employees do not provide anything of value.
I bet you call the fire department when your house catches on fire. Call the police when your home is robbed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#853110 Feb 3, 2013
The Topix police have Waxturd under observation.

So does the Institute of Living, CT's famed insane asylum!!

Where'd all you're sockpuppets go??

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Waxman wrote:
The most bang for the buck right now with gun control to save life would be to round up all the Obama Gangsta Democrat gang members in Chicago and lock them up. Next, we should have doctors evaluate all the mentally ill Democrats that keep going berserk and killing people with scary looking rifles. Then we should remove diplomats from being under the control of Obama so we can save our ambassadors.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#853111 Feb 3, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Why this post? You echo the post you responded to, the president never offered the job to Rice. That's what the posters said.
I have to ask you one more time, do you ever think before you post?
Peace
KMA
Eed, you get dumber eery f*cking day. I know. I Know, with every one of your posts, I think you hit bottom. But then you manage to post something dumber yet.

The post I made explained why Obama remained silent instead of nominating Kerry sooner.

To give tie fr you freakin dumbass tight whimers to self destruct once again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#853112 Feb 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
A very stupid statement on your part. One of the most stupid yo've made.
Funny I've never heard it voiced by anyone else. Least of all by anyone with a modicu of intelligence who knows the costs to the nation's economy and iits' people.
But then, it's hard to find folks quite as stupid as you, Nobraina.
No wonder you're such a loser!!
A common misconception but the current deficit is about 6% of GDP; eliminating it would not destroy the economy. We've surrendered a lot more than that in GDP growth during the recovery. On the contrary, depending on where the cuts came in it would likely cause the economy to surge.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#853113 Feb 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
The Topix police have Waxturd under observation.
So does the Institute of Living, CT's famed insane asylum!!
Where'd all you're sockpuppets go??
HAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
There you are! They're letting you post from the insane asylum again! How's Not Surprized? ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#853114 Feb 3, 2013
As THE BOY who is still in over his head "begins his second term in office, trust in the federal government remains mired near a historic low, while frustration with government remains high. And for the -----> FIRST TIME,<----- a majority of the public says that the federal government threatens their personal rights and freedoms."

http://www.people-press.org/2013/01/31/majori...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Voice of Rosin

Seattle, WA

#853115 Feb 3, 2013
Waxman wrote:
The most bang for the buck right now with gun control to save life would be to round up all the Obama Gangsta Democrat gang members in Chicago and lock them up. Next, we should have doctors evaluate all the mentally ill Democrats that keep going berserk and killing people with scary looking rifles. Then we should remove diplomats from being under the control of Obama so we can save our ambassadors.
Um.. no, no, I'm pretty sure the biggest bang for the buck involves getting you and Naomi to kill each other. There will be no peace until you people are eradicated and I'm convinced there is no other case to be made. So get to it, Roy, get out there and shoot that dumb bitch's ass.
The Voice of Rosin

Seattle, WA

#853117 Feb 3, 2013
Wait, aren't you the guy with three cars? you're dead already.

Location hidden

#853118 Feb 3, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't watch it to the very end then. No mistaking they were cheering.
What possible difference could it make??

Other than allow more of your stupid fantasies to blossom.

They likely cheered, why not?? Imperial America is wearing thin with people of the region.

Again, had not your hero, the moron Bush, opened Pandora's Box in the Middle East, none of this would have happened.

Bush's supporting the Democratic Vote in Palestine brought Hamas into power.

The Israeli's warned Bush, but he was too stupid to listen, thinking 'Democracy' means American values.

It's all on the neocons, creating an unstable and more dangerous Middle East.

Far more dangerous than Saddam ever was.

Bush created a disaster for the USA that has made us hated by most of the world.

Yet you stupidly continue to defend this traitor to America.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#853120 Feb 3, 2013
Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> There you are! They're letting you post from the insane asylum again! How's Not Surprized? ROTFLMAO!
From your sockpuppet directly to the Topix censors, who are aware of your game.
NWaxman

United States

#853121 Feb 3, 2013
The most bang for the buck right now with my sockpuppets is to save the life of Waxturds. Round up all the rest of the gang members in my sock brigade and lock them up. Next, we should have doctors evaluate Waxman and the other sockpuppets that keep going berserk with judgits. Then we should remove them all from being under the control of Waxman so we can save Waxturds! What do you think my topix friends?

Location hidden

#853123 Feb 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you oppose restricting gun ownership to felons & the mentally insane.
Would a background check on Adam Lanza's mother changed the outcome of Sandy Hook? How 'bout if all of her weapons were registered? This "we have to do something even if its wrong" approach is what leads us to do things like invade Afghanistan.
NWaxman

United States

#853124 Feb 3, 2013
The Voice of Rosin wrote:
Wait, aren't you the guy with three cars? you're dead already.
That's me!
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#853125 Feb 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
From your sockpuppet directly to the Topix censors, who are aware of your game.
lowlifewelfarebottomfeedingfoo dstampleech say what? ROTFLMAO!
So NotwaxNotSurNuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#853127 Feb 3, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
The most bang for the buck right now with my obamaworshippers is to save the life of government leeches. Round up all the rest of the gang members in my Obama brigade and lock them up. Next, we should have doctors evaluate me and the other sockpuppets that keep going berserk with judgits. Then we should remove them all from being under the control of myself so we can save Obama! What do you think my topix friends?
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
So NotwaxNotSurNuts

Pompano Beach, FL

#853128 Feb 3, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
That's me!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#853129 Feb 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with education is that public schools do not hire the best-qualified personnel. In fact, public education avoids hiring graduates with subject matter majors in favor of education majors, generally the lower end of the student crop.
Teacher salaries are more than adequate to attract highly-qualified personnel, but schools choose to use other criteria in hiring.
Oh my gosh, another conspiracy! Let me get this straight, schools don't hire the best teachers because they have some hidden agenda, and what might that be?

Location hidden

#853131 Feb 3, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
You look, cretin:
Rep. Duncan D. Hunter, R-Calif., stated in The Washington Times,“The official unemployment rate treats this subset of Americans, totaling as many as 88 million people, as if they just vanished ... call it what it is, an accounting gimmick.”
So What Is the Real Number That Obama Would Prefer You Don’t See?
The real unemployment rate is an eye-opening 22.3%, according to John Williams with Shadow Government Statistics ... nearly triple the “official unemployment rate.”
But as alarming as this number is, certain experts — like Dick Morris, John Bolton, Lou Dobbs, Newt Gingrich, and Larry Kudlow — believe our economic situation could get much, MUCH worse.
Read more: Jobless rate is inaccurate as Obama Plays a Numbers Game
Its 14% and going down faster than the official rate. Only a Fox-bot could list Bolton, Morris, Dobbs, or Gingrich as "experts" and keep a straight face.

That's really hitting bottom there "discordian", let's watch to see if Carol picks it up.
NWaxman

United States

#853133 Feb 3, 2013
So NotwaxNotSurNuts wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
ROTFLMAO! Wrong as usual Waxturd. But thanks for playing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 56 min JOEL 70,100
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Chuck 19,382
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr cpeter1313 306,263
Popular '80s West Hartford Music Hall To Be Dem... (Jun '09) 9 hr AWXYZ 254
Black males often struggle to stay ahead (Jan '09) 9 hr AWXYZ 423
Why are puerto ricans so lazy & don't work? (Nov '13) 9 hr PRW101 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr truth-facts 47,496
Hartford Dating
Find my Match

Hartford Jobs

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]