Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TSM

El Paso, TX

#846117 Jan 24, 2013
We can see by Hillary testimony she was sticking to the WH narrative ‘it’s no one’s fault, Thing Happen’ Hillary cites the move “Argo” to explain Benghazi than tries to explain away her Incompetence by blaming Congress!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846118 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You use the word "magazine" and "clip" interchangeably in one sentence. Which do you mean?
Perhaps numbnuts would like to explain the difference??????
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#846119 Jan 24, 2013
Fox News Attacks Obama But Accidentally Labels Reagan An Appeaser

Obama And Reagan Both Used "Peace In Our Time" In Speeches

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/01/23/fox-n...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#846120 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Four more years of Obama economic failure will lead to election of a Republican in 2016...a real Republican, not Benedict Christie.
lol! I remember similar words in 2010.

And all voters can do is focus on the folly republicans bring to the House as they shout their victory cries as the US gets downgraded on it's credit ratings.

And cons wonder what's happening.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846121 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the Court interprets the Constitution.
right wing blogs don't.
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

The Supreme Court has already decided that the introductory qualifying phrase does not contradict the phrase that follows.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#846122 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning that it is important that Obama not continue to lie in the future about similar events.
will it ever become important to not speculate?

not in your world eh?
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#846123 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
AHH is the wittle wimpie girl having another bad day. Put the pacifier back in grow up empty headed girlieman.
Margaret is Bumpass your location or your ocupation??
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846124 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Justice Scalia:‘It Will Have to Be Decided’ Whether Gov’t Can Regulate Some Types of Guns
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/07/29/ju...
because the only way they could rule for handguns(against precedent) in DC was to say that handguns are not 'unusual', and so they had to say that there are weapons that are 'unusual'.
and no, you're not going to have your cake and eat it too.
you gun nuts are screwed. you can make all the noise you want about Obama, but in the end it all ends up in the Court.
Not really, because no significant gun legislation will pass Congress.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#846127 Jan 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
These goobers think they have the right to know everything, Hillary gave a good smackdown yesterday, especially regarding blokes funding by the republicans. McCain made a fool of himself as usual. What a blowhard, and Rand Paul is a dope.
Hillary gave a good smackdown defending her party and this president of a major coverup.

What if republicans had done that in watergate?

You had a big problem with deception then.

It's about us, Lily. Not one party.

The deaths of those 4 Americans and the kind of deception that followed is a big deal to most Americans.

What else will your party lie to us about to protect this president?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#846128 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because everybody stopped driving their cars, or switched to electric kiddie cars.
The fact is that the level of solar activity has a far greater effect on global temperatures than any actions by man.
you mean it isn't cause Leonardo DiCaprio is driving an electric car?

on the other hand, he was recently quoted as saying:

“I would like to improve the world a bit. I will fly around the world doing good for the environment,” the actor added.

another lib hypocrite.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846129 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
how quickly we forget that you can now carry handguns in DC.
yeah, that was 'Obama's' court.
Heller v. District of Columbia was decided in 2008.

And you can't really carry handguns in D.C., because of foot-dragging despite the Court decision.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#846130 Jan 24, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Homer may be available in 2016.
I propose to:
Cut spending
Balance the budget
Pay down the debt
Scale down our military presence around the world
Increase the focus on welfare to work
Do everything in my power to bring manufacturing back to the U.S.
Wear a suit and tie to work everyday
Then - other than wearing a suit and tie to work - why did you vote for this president?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#846131 Jan 24, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Jane, Jane, Jane, sometimes I just want to put you over my knee and swat some good old fashioned sense into you. Please try to get this straight before you continue making a mockery of our goal to impeach this usurper. Tattoo this on your sloping forehead, if you must, but whatever you do, DON'T FORGET IT:
1. Big wads of money change absolutely everything, even if you're a colored, and whether it is amassed by sheer talent (like Beyonce) or amassed by a murdering insane lout like OJ (even if he was talented). Most smart whites (and even coloreds) know this already. Why don't you.
2. Beyonce, or any pop diva for that matter, including Whitney (rest her soul), can do any damned thing they want, whenever they want -- including but not limited to, lip-synching with their lingerie on their heads and making obscene gestures at the thousands gathered to witness the inauguration of this DICTATOR president. Of course, this being the USA, they also, and rather counter-intuitively, also wish their heroes to falter, then crash to Earth, whereupon they will happily consign them to cautionary tales about what happens to stupid people who amass large sums of money, even by winning the lottery. Lucky for Beyonce she has a strong firm hand in Mr. Jay Zee to keep her on an even keel, as well as full of babies.
3. I don't know what else, but I'll think of some more, don't you worry.
oh Pretend Carol, i don't worry. with you squirreled away on topix 24/7, the world is a better place. now post away--i have important things to do today. later (NOT)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846132 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So simpleton thinks that those that oppose Obama are the real Americans and not the majority that voted for him???? Obama is keeping us safe far better than the two bunglers did.
Those who work and pay the taxes are the "real Americans", not the parasites who voted for Obama.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846133 Jan 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Margaret is Bumpass your location or your ocupation??
It's kinda nice to see that you have the urge to educate yourself, Lord knows there is much room for you to explore. I will be in this very neat little community for a couple more weeks and then down to Emory and Henry located in another small area in Virginia called Emory. You should maybe get out more as the racist recluse that you obviously are needs some major adjustments. Staying dumb is not much of a goal. As a matter of fact take a couple more of these idiots on the right with you. Like flack, Eed and Waxman.Talk abot Dumb, dumber and plain stupid.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846134 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
a gun nut would be someone who thinks he needs guns for something other than hunting or personal protection. though someone who needs 10 guns for personal protection has a problem.
and i'm half white.
Which half, noting the "Realbrother" criteria?

The purpose of the Second Amendment was to preserve liberty, the right to hunt and to protect oneself being assumed as understood by all.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846135 Jan 24, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary gave a good smackdown defending her party and this president of a major coverup.
What if republicans had done that in watergate?
You had a big problem with deception then.
It's about us, Lily. Not one party.
The deaths of those 4 Americans and the kind of deception that followed is a big deal to most Americans.
What else will your party lie to us about to protect this president?
Then how come most Americans are on Hillary's side? Most are well aware of the Republicans and their desperation. Kinda like you are now.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846136 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
...Clinton’s appearance on the Hill, expected to be her last before she is succeeded by John Kerry, provided a broader vindication of the one-time (and probably future) presidential candidate. There had been concern among Democrats that the Benghazi episode would mar her otherwise successful tenure at State — but in fact she is leaving the post more popular than ever.
A new Washington Post-ABC News poll finds that 67 percent of Americans view her favorably, a career high and roughly double the popularity congressional Republicans have. So when Clinton clashed with GOP lawmakers Wednesday, it had the feeling of a Hummer colliding with a Smart Car.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-m...
Four years is a long time, and Hillary is at the mercy of the Obama Regime.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#846137 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
The Supreme Court has already decided that the introductory qualifying phrase does not contradict the phrase that follows.
that has nothing to do with types of weapons. but this does....

We also recognize another important limitation on the right to keep and carry arms. Miller said, as we have explained, that the sorts of weapons protected were those “in common use at the time.”

We think that limitation is fairly supported by the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of “dangerous and unusual weapons.”

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290....

Heller v DC again.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#846138 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
AHH is the wittle wimpie girl having another bad day. Put the pacifier back in grow up empty headed girlieman.
So how's that big vacation going Bumpass Hillbilly? Must be exotic in Bumpass for you. A real step up braggart, huh?

Baawwaahhhh!!!!!!

Say Hi to Wilhelm, sockpuppet. Do the women still love you? I hear you have a Phylis Diller poster on your wall.

Baawwwaahhhh!!!!

Don't spend that big income you have all in one place now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min litesong 46,689
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 305,654
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr WARRIOR 19,215
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,493
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr Eric 69,387
State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Wed Jaslin Martinez 41
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Tue Tippy Faulker 792
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford
•••