Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
779,161 - 779,180 of 1,095,696 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunk, as usual from you.
You mean the smart liberals when asked if they were OK with Sarah Palin running as Obama's Vice President who said, "Yeah, I'm cool with that" and "good"?
Next time, provide some backup/sources for your BS.
Lol
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was not a leftist, go back to school
Where do they come up with this stuff? It's amazing.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hitler was not a leftist, go back to school
Mao was...

Lenin was...

Stalin was...

Pol Pot was....
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Direction??? Obama's record of $5.8 trillion debt in 4 years? Makes Bush's $4.9 trillion in 8 years look thrifty.
Yet you ignore the "FACT" that much of that spending was due to the many messes you left. Including two unecessary lie induced wars. One would think that logical people would be more outraged by that? Wonder why not? I'll bet it has something to do with politics...Heaven forbid.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's prepared testimony on Benghazi.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/121787418/Secretary...
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out ...
Vietnam - Democrat Johnson - 50,000+ kids dead for nothing
Hypocrite
Republicans Nixon and Goldwater major cheerleaders for Vietnam War.

9/11 the most memorable screw up, we all remember the day, etched in our soul.

No attacks on US Soil under President Obama 2009 to 2012

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What list? Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank allowed the Democrats' Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing mortgage underwriting program to collapse the economy in just two years of their oversight of the financial institutions that were central to the collapse.
The "list" you are asking for can be summed up with the conclusions of negotiations between Democrats and Republicans in 2003 when the Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for no effective oversight of their Marxist subprime housing loan program.
Now, back to the questions you are dancing around like a New Orleans street tap dancer:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Nobody on Earth has been able to answer these questions so far.
Housing collapse started in 2006. Now what?

BTW, the list of legislation the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that created the recession.

Or are you sticking with your Immaculate Recession theory?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Direction??? Obama's record of $5.8 trillion debt in 4 years? Makes Bush's $4.9 trillion in 8 years look thrifty.
Bah, spending doesn't reset to zero when the new guy takes office, Bush left Obama with budget deficits. Show me the massive increases in spending by Obama that equates to 5.8 trillion.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yankee's roster looks less formidable. Red Sox will have half their free agent signees on the injured reserve list by July.
Marlins AAA team with an expensive stadium
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

If Obama spent not one thin dime we'd still be at about 15 trillion in debt given the spending already in place and the collapse of the economy and subsequent loss of revenue under Bush.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunk, as usual from you.
You mean the smart liberals when asked if they were OK with Sarah Palin running as Obama's Vice President who said, "Yeah, I'm cool with that" and "good"?
Next time, provide some backup/sources for your BS.
Pick up a history book for a source, do a little research.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

47%'er....

Uses EBT money for plastic surgery!!!!!

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_be...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Where do they come up with this stuff? It's amazing.
It drives me crazy. I'd guess that most of these people are over 40, so how is it possible that they completely distort history?

Rightwingers: were you all home schooled?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Hillary Clinton, delivering a professional and thoughtful response to the Senate.
When I looked in she was laughing uncontrollably.

I think they were discussing where Obama was during the seven hour battle that was being televised in 3-D, technicolor and with surround sound.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's prepared testimony on Benghazi.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/121787418/Secretary...
She is very well prepared.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

47%'ers....

$2.2m food stamp fraud....

Akron's hungry exchanging card for cash!

http://m.wfmj.com/default.aspx...
WAKE UP Democrats

Nashville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Obama used two Bibles. I was very surprise that they didn't let him use his own faith Bible too. As for using another President's Bible. If his heart was in the right place, ok, but if it is slave issue down the white man's throat, and he is trying to make a point there by doing this, then it isn't right at all. Those days are over. God says do not dwell on the past. Blacks are free, they have for how many years now? Blacks have rights, and are treated very well. They have their black history month, MLK day, and still some hold hate or a grudge againist the white people of today. WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR PEOPLE BEING SLAVES, YET THEY ARE MAKING US PAY FOR WHAT OTHERS DID. NOT RIGHT AT ALL!! I wonder how they would feel if the shoe was on the other foot, and we hated them, held grudges against them for something they had nothing to do with.
I was very surprise that they didn't let him use his own faith Bible too.This is so true!I was thinking that he would also use his Bible the Qur'an, Koran, Al-Coran, Coran, Kuran, and Al-Qur'an, witch is the central religious text of Islam, which Muslims believe to be the verbatim word of God (Arabic: &#1575;&#1604;&#16 04;&#1607;&#8206;, Allah)!!!!Since i understand that he is a Muslim!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>When I looked in she was laughing uncontrollably.
I think they were discussing where Obama was during the seven hour battle that was being televised in 3-D, technicolor and with surround sound.
I missed the laughing part!! This Corker is trying to look important, clearly out if his league; lacks comprehension on the region
Barbara Boxer up now
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Proud RIGHT Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Obama used two Bibles. I was very surprise that they didn't let him use his own faith Bible too. As for using another President's Bible. If his heart was in the right place, ok, but if it is slave issue down the white man's throat, and he is trying to make a point there by doing this, then it isn't right at all. Those days are over. God says do not dwell on the past. Blacks are free, they have for how many years now? Blacks have rights, and are treated very well. They have their black history month, MLK day, and still some hold hate or a grudge againist the white people of today. WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR PEOPLE BEING SLAVES, YET THEY ARE MAKING US PAY FOR WHAT OTHERS DID. NOT RIGHT AT ALL!! I wonder how they would feel if the shoe was on the other foot, and we hated them, held grudges against them for something they had nothing to do with.
Open your eyes to the live history's told foul, but I'm as wise as the old owl plus the golden child! Lyrics from 1 of raps greatest lyricist that lived Nas. Nobody's holding grudges against you personally, but your thoughts are as institutional on as a person doing life in prison! The blackman just doesn't live in masters plantation anymore, but you tell me, how are things better for the blackman now as opposed to then. We're the lowest % based nationality in America, yet we're the highest rated unemployed of Americas nationalities. That statistic alone doesn't make any sense. How can the lowest percentage of people be the highest unemployed people by far. The numbers are staggering! See Americas problem is we try to act like it never happened and when it's discussed in school they fabricate the truth and turn what's truly a horror story into a fairytale. So, no you didnt personally do anything to me, but don't sit in my face and tell me everything's all good. The oppressors of your race & nationality did'nt slaughter your ancestors & then lie about it in is disguised as school lessons to the living relatives of those that paid the ultimate sacrifice. They did it to the indians too. Almost to the brink of extinction!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
"On many issues the Nazis align quite agreeably with liberals"
Pathetic attempt.
Take a university class on World War II.
It was conservatives who wanted to do business with Hitler
in one sense they are right, the Liberals in the classical sense were the Conservatives during Hitler's time where as of today the Modern Liberals are no where close of what it meant to be a Liberal in classical or true sense which all happend because of FDR for his redefining & promoting his version of what it meant to be a liberal which in the classical sense rejects FDR's policies and all big government involvement where as the Modern Liberals of today which are nothing but Bigots that believe in FDR's big government involvement which is considered the normal to todays modern liberals or the New Left what they became known as which want to expand and take this moderen Liberalism of theirs that it has become to be known as to a new level of Government involvement never seen before into the daily private lives here in US Society which is the problem and the Modern Liberals seem to think there is no end of Big Government control which is their goal to place every aspect of US Society under a microscope even more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford