The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,881 - 16,900 of 18,754 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in America??? This much I think we know for sure, The Most Dangerous Cities are the cities with the most blacks and Hispanics in them. Ever heard of a nice safe city that is full up with blacks and Hispanics that is a nice safe city.
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
Your go too statement, how predictable.
Name one city, Town, Area or workplace blacks or Hispanics have gained in numbers or have taken over and improved on?
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
Great example of race baiting. We've also covered this ground before.
The truth isn't race baiting it's just the truth. So put you're race card away.
If you don't like the truth being told about you people then do something to change the truth about blacks and Hispanics into a positive thing. But I don't see that happening soon.
Name one place blacks or Hispanics have taken over and improved on??
Hugo

Seal Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Two major imbalances of our world are 1) The 85 richest people have the same wealth as the bottom 3.5 billion people. Also the top 1% has 65 times as much as these 3.5 billion. And, 2) These bottom 3.5 billion have reproduced at much faster rates than the top 3.4 billion. Also, 1) & 2) are related and work together, whether they know it or not. Obamanomics for instance is bailing out the super rich with QE, and making them money richer, whilst at the same time providing all kinds of stuff for the less fortunate to live and reproduce. And the middle is left with going it alone in this disintegrating economy, and so is not reproducing, but shrinking. And this is your oligarchical paradise of a few rich is a sea of dumbed down manual laborers, which is stuck catering to their Roman lifestyles. Drugs good, science bad.

It's a potential plot I recently read in an possible upcoming movie.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

yearight wrote:
Everyone is owned by someone so unless your last name is rothschild I suggest you stfu yea whitey owns blacky but china owns whitey ...how bout that retards? Anything white people have is due to the chinese , have fun learning chinese idiots lol at least black people are already poor but when the chinese pull the plug on the dollar and our cheap economy white people will be just as poor and more butt hurt lmao OWNED BITCH
Looks like you have to learn to speak Mandarin, then.
Dont get pissed off at me. Blame the economists who look out for the caucasian American.
Shame to be an owned white who is owned by others of their same race. Guess the poor whites arent white enough to be accepted as exceptional whites. Got dissed by those of the same breed. Oh well.

Guess some man in a Eastern Chinese providence will own those unacceptional whites soon in the future. Already have most of them owned now bc they drive non American autos and pay attention to their XBox more than their girl friends. This is where the unacceptional white girl who has a bf that plays Halo rides to the black dick 10 miles away in her boyfriends air conditioned Prius.

So, what level did u make it to in Halo, btw?

PWNED!!!!

lol.

“Understand people,”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

And yes,'unacceptional' is not a typo, mofos. Lol. Unexceptionally accepted whites.

The 'New Ebonics Terminology Dictionary of 21st Century Negroidal Etymology; version 1' comin to a bookstore in a white neighborhood near you. Buy it.

“Understand people,”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Hugo wrote:
Two major imbalances of our world are 1) The 85 richest people have the same wealth as the bottom 3.5 billion people. Also the top 1% has 65 times as much as these 3.5 billion. And, 2) These bottom 3.5 billion have reproduced at much faster rates than the top 3.4 billion. Also, 1) & 2) are related and work together, whether they know it or not. Obamanomics for instance is bailing out the super rich with QE, and making them money richer, whilst at the same time providing all kinds of stuff for the less fortunate to live and reproduce. And the middle is left with going it alone in this disintegrating economy, and so is not reproducing, but shrinking. And this is your oligarchical paradise of a few rich is a sea of dumbed down manual laborers, which is stuck catering to their Roman lifestyles. Drugs good, science bad.
It's a potential plot I recently read in an possible upcoming movie.
Every society has its demise in some form or fashion. People with money are only interested in sustaining their money and what they believe is philanthropic by their terms.

Producers of goods and services need consumers' demand. So to reduce possible proposed competition, break down the class which may introduce future competition: middle class folks who have the ability to invest more than those who skim the poverty line and are dependent on producers and the govt.

Then to deny their evils, they donate a few million to causes that do not pose as an immediate threat to their own economic sustainability. Govt knows it. Lobbyists know it. The wealthy who hire the lobbyists know it. So the average schmuck gets a good butt reaming.

Q: Who is Uncle Sam?
A: The only man who has the ability to fuck u with your pants on.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>Every society has its demise in some form or fashion. People with money are only interested in sustaining their money and what they believe is philanthropic by their terms.
Producers of goods and services need consumers' demand. So to reduce possible proposed competition, break down the class which may introduce future competition: middle class folks who have the ability to invest more than those who skim the poverty line and are dependent on producers and the govt.
Then to deny their evils, they donate a few million to causes that do not pose as an immediate threat to their own economic sustainability. Govt knows it. Lobbyists know it. The wealthy who hire the lobbyists know it. So the average schmuck gets a good butt reaming.
Q: Who is Uncle Sam?
A: The only man who has the ability to fuck u with your pants on.
Not bad, although there is a higher conspiracy directing it.

“Understand people,”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Would be good to skip mid class status. Reduction of 15% taxes plus the other 15% plus the possible state tax to become an LLC? SURE. And to raise social security benefits for upcoming baby boomers past the present $15k? RIGHT. Not in today's soap opera.

THEN social security will possibly be drained from generation x-ers? No wonder nice cities are classified as dangerous...very little hope in the future = more crime.

Nice jails and nicely renovated condos structured from old warehouses and cheap prefabs will keep them happy, economists probably say...then the cherry on top...health insurance premiums go up and get reset while old folks and poor gen xers visit crowded public health facilities setting 3 blocks from the public jail. High stressed citizens in over developed cities who take nerve pills that they cant afford bc of the soc sec cap and the mid class IRS cap while trying to start their small business.

"Nice place to visit but..."
Bear

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

UnderstandPeople wrote:
Would be good to skip mid class status. Reduction of 15% taxes plus the other 15% plus the possible state tax to become an LLC? SURE. And to raise social security benefits for upcoming baby boomers past the present $15k? RIGHT. Not in today's soap opera.
THEN social security will possibly be drained from generation x-ers? No wonder nice cities are classified as dangerous...very little hope in the future = more crime.
Nice jails and nicely renovated condos structured from old warehouses and cheap prefabs will keep them happy, economists probably say...then the cherry on top...health insurance premiums go up and get reset while old folks and poor gen xers visit crowded public health facilities setting 3 blocks from the public jail. High stressed citizens in over developed cities who take nerve pills that they cant afford bc of the soc sec cap and the mid class IRS cap while trying to start their small business.
"Nice place to visit but..."
Let me guess, Detroit, right?
Sir ICP2014k

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Yogi it's known as Degroit,they say it's always midnight @ noon there concur. Bwwwwwa This message was sponsored by The Juggalos Cleansing of America Tour 2014,we wear our paint with pride.7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)--- ----+

“Understand people,”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Just get a few American cities that bad and D.C. will get visited by torches and pitchforks quick.

Need some TSA special agents for senators who refuse to fly Airtran for their secret vacations too. If the people gotta budget, so do they. One getting off a private jet at a private landstrip = the goto jail card.

“Understand people,”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Hugo wrote:
<quoted text> Not bad, although there is a higher conspiracy directing it.
Yeah. Might be a third economic model in addition to micro and macroeconomics.
What other hands do u think it might be?
Hugo

Seal Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

The Brutish Empire.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) states that “all human beings belong to a single species and are descended from a common stock.”—Declaration on Race and Racial Prejudice, 1978.

Interesting.
Monkey matters

Rison, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Why do Apericans who hate white people marry white people?
Why do Apericans who hate white people move into white neighborhoods?

Maybe these Apericans hate being Apericans and want so desperately to be like White Americans.
Planet of the apes

Rison, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) states that “all human beings belong to a single species and are descended from a common stock.”—Declaration on Race and Racial Prejudice, 1978.
Interesting.
Apericans aren't human.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

I knew that factual UNESCO statement would bring out someone. "Monkey matters" "planet of the apes"....how original lol. These two are exactly the same poster hiding under a stupid moniker. We all know who you are. Nevertheless, the truth remains, we are all brother's and sister's whether you all like it or not. Black folk are human just like whites and everyone else.
Frank Longo

Amsterdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Any city where you got black people you have crime period.
UNESUCKO

Rison, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
I knew that factual UNESCO statement would bring out someone. "Monkey matters" "planet of the apes"....how original lol. These two are exactly the same poster hiding under a stupid moniker. We all know who you are. Nevertheless, the truth remains, we are all brother's and sister's whether you all like it or not. Black folk are human just like whites and everyone else.
Not even close?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hartford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hartford