The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,633

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#17596 Sep 6, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As your so-called leaders won't talk about it either. "White thugs" "Black Democrat Politicians" bla bla bla....white people did play a role in the downfall of my City. Bottom line.
I agree with you Kallark. White people did play a role by leaving that Hell hole to the Kneegroes which ultimately caused social and economic decay. Anyway same ole dance just a different song Kallark. Blame po whitey for the all the social ills in the Kneegroe community. 5372/1212 The Rise of WPWW! join us on Facebook....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17597 Sep 6, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
Read the book Blood Diamonds... It talks about the blacks in Africa and how they killed each other. Unspeakable acts of crime!!! You couldn't think to do what they do, but then I look at the negros who killed the young white couple for no reason... It's like it's in their blood, their dumb and can be easily defeated in a conflict, providing you have the same weapons, however these animals overtook two innocent white folks. I promise if those two whites were me and my wife the outcome would have been a lot different! When I lived in Memphis I was armed! I had to be! I was not going to allow a bunch of animals to hurt me!!! Point is this... Look at the cities that are run by blacks... Look at the nations!!! It's a mathematical certainty!!! They can't do it on their own!!! I look at union Millwrights!!! There are so few blacks because it takes brains to be one!!! Look at what trade the negros are in... If they work at all its in the laborers... Such a shame!!! Just pointing out a few obvious facts here
Look at Rwanda in the 90's when the Hutu massacred the Tutsi and murdered 1 MILLION men women and children. All blacks both sides. What a shame!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17598 Sep 6, 2013
Kung Foo Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Replace the word black with southerner. That's how the rest of us see you.
If all blacks were replaced by southerners there would be no crime and this would be the safest country in the WORLD! But please continue, I am fascinated by idiots!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#17600 Sep 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look at Rwanda in the 90's when the Hutu massacred the Tutsi and murdered 1 MILLION men women and children. All blacks both sides. What a shame!
I say it was a good start, if you know what I mean....? 5372 WPWW 1212!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#17601 Sep 6, 2013
5372! Enough said.....
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#17602 Sep 6, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You and Chet go ahead you two love birds and finalize and validate your back door love.
I really aint got nothing against faggishness, but it really aint my bag, if you know what I mean?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17603 Sep 6, 2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17604 Sep 6, 2013
Kung Foo Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer facinated by yer sister in the tub, Clem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HZlCCHcgHhwXX
I am fascinated by your mammy in prison and you not knowing who your daddy is! Kno wat I be sayin Bro. Ax me nudder qwestun.......
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17606 Sep 6, 2013
Kung Foo Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Another good start was the Civil War. The real soldiers from the North drove you boys off into the woods and had their way with yer women.
Sherman was a great man.
An even better man was Thomas Jefferson who laid that pipe to your great great mammy nightly! Of course after she plowed the field like the mule she was..........

“One Nation, under God”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#17607 Sep 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look at Rwanda in the 90's when the Hutu massacred the Tutsi and murdered 1 MILLION men women and children. All blacks both sides. What a shame!
Those events will pale with what the Pentagon's Africa Command has in store for the entire continent over the next 30+ yrs. One experiment in a new combat dynamic we have been working on since 2008 is using OUR female soldiers to train new "indiginous" FEMALE African brigades for the use of new stategies never-before "battle-tested". By using the African's as the "lab rats" OUR troops will get a type of pre-training so OUR female military can change for future ops. This gives the Pentagon another massive "sandbox" to play in as we begin formal permanent occupations of that continent as well ...
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#17609 Sep 6, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well look who's back Pumpkin! It has certainly been awhile since you last grace our WPWW 5372/1212 forum. Welcome back...Enough with the pleasantries. Now I have been in direct contact with Harry Callahan who has been laying the big black pipe to Black Momma the wannabe white woman from Cali. Anyway Harry gives his regards. Now I want you to get the hell off this forum before Warrior gives you an ass whoopin do you understand, Well do you!
Hey Aryanna I've been here the whole time and you and Hairey have been wearing your underwear on backwards and playing hide the salami, rump rangers or is it his black snake you love so much I bet you heard that... Lol Honk! HONK! BWWWWWWWWWA 7734/2013 you've been served a nice glass of stfu pal,by the way your a duel role troll,.....rotflmao
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17610 Sep 6, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You like it in the poop chute big bad mama jama?
Sometimes
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17611 Sep 6, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I really aint got nothing against faggishness, but it really aint my bag, if you know what I mean?
You mean you prefer to tea bag your broke back mountsineers.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#17612 Sep 6, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes
You disgusting wigger trying to insight racial hatered. Might as well be a sorry knuckle dragging sewer rat biotch. WWWP5372
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#17613 Sep 6, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Aryanna I've been here the whole time and you and Hairey have been wearing your underwear on backwards and playing hide the salami, rump rangers or is it his black snake you love so much I bet you heard that... Lol Honk! HONK! BWWWWWWWWWA 7734/2013 you've been served a nice glass of stfu pal,by the way your a duel role troll,.....rotflmao
I get it now, your mother had a botched abortion and your head was squeezed really tight cutting off the blood flow to your brain. They probably thought you went to the baby heavan in the sky and threw you out in the trash only to have a trash man discover that you were somewhat still alive. Then you were adopted out to gay parents and as if you didn't have enough strikes against you had to grow up in a really confused home. So now you are torn between smoking pole and not. Well just do it but pirate follow your instincts and do what your parents taught you to do. It's obvious that you attended Special Ed classes growing up. Nobody will fault a peter puffer like you, if it feels good just do it!

WWPW4Ever 5372/1212
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17614 Sep 6, 2013
Kung Foo Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Clem, I'm white. Try sumpin' else.
Hey Tyron, so is Obama! I'm not.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17615 Sep 6, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes
Just pick a hole?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17616 Sep 6, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it now, your mother had a botched abortion and your head was squeezed really tight cutting off the blood flow to your brain. They probably thought you went to the baby heavan in the sky and threw you out in the trash only to have a trash man discover that you were somewhat still alive. Then you were adopted out to gay parents and as if you didn't have enough strikes against you had to grow up in a really confused home. So now you are torn between smoking pole and not. Well just do it but pirate follow your instincts and do what your parents taught you to do. It's obvious that you attended Special Ed classes growing up. Nobody will fault a peter puffer like you, if it feels good just do it!
WWPW4Ever 5372/1212
WOW! You describe RUMP RANGER PUMPKIN to a tee! I am amazed how accurate your story is. You must have mystical powers. Poor, poor pitiful Pumpkin!

Since: Nov 11

Farmington, MI

#17617 Sep 6, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you Kallark. White people did play a role by leaving that Hell hole to the Kneegroes which ultimately caused social and economic decay. Anyway same ole dance just a different song Kallark. Blame po whitey for the all the social ills in the Kneegroe community. 5372/1212 The Rise of WPWW! join us on Facebook....
Good to see ya back AB. No "same ole dance". Just white folks who refuse to take responsibility for their part in Detroits downfall. As far as me personally, I am very critical of black folk. I'm like a Bill Cosby or Larry Elder. You and everyone else on Topix see only the side of me I want you to see. However, I have been very critical of black people on Topix and I've never "blamed whitey" for "all the social ills in the [black] community." So there you have it.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#17619 Sep 6, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see ya back AB. No "same ole dance". Just white folks who refuse to take responsibility for their part in Detroits downfall. As far as me personally, I am very critical of black folk. I'm like a Bill Cosby or Larry Elder. You and everyone else on Topix see only the side of me I want you to see. However, I have been very critical of black people on Topix and I've never "blamed whitey" for "all the social ills in the [black] community." So there you have it.
Likewise Kallark...
I need to get to work and straighten this forum out. There appears to be allot of race baiters like black mamma jama from Cali inciting racial hatred. Kallark I'm leaving an opening invitation for you to join our movement "WPWW 2013 World Campaign for a better world." I hope you consider being a part of this historic movement. Anyway have great weekend. I'm sure we'll be battling it out once again...AB 5372...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,190,884
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min I am brilliant 51,481
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 37 min Joy Division 308,920
The Big Freeze: February 2015 by the Numbers 2 hr American Gentlema... 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 69,113
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Sun sara 71
The Trial of Heather Specyalski (Mar '13) Sat cheryl 26
Hartford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:17 pm PST