The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,161 - 14,180 of 18,613 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Funny how the one thing that cities with low crime do not have are blacks and the one thing that cities with high crime have are blacks!

Pure coincidence probably..........

“One Nation, under God”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

DEnglish1 wrote:
Is western subjectivism, materialism, capitalism and consumerism concealing your soul and producing bad Karma?
Violence is always initiated from negative emissions/feeling and can perpetuate for many generations unless the bad core seeds are rooted out. This is typically due to lack of sub-prime investments= low employment=drugs=drink=violenc e.
Our economic paradigm is in conflict with our political ideology. We profess democratic ideals yet Corporate Capitalism is undemocratic in its command structure and in its integration with the legal/ political system. You cannot have true democracy when a relatively small group of people command so much political power. Wall Street/goldman sachs, those nasty prime and sub-prime guilt dealers and International Corporations, through campaign contributions and lobbying efforts skewer the whole fabric of our society and government. Instead of society and government reflecting the beliefs and expectations of the masses, they have been warped into satisfying the desires of a fairly few number of Elites. This makes our system a predatory and imperialistic one. Many if not most of the marginalized persons in our society and prisons are the discarded flotsam of this winner take all, might makes right, and selfish- materialist culture.
Do not be the victim, the discarded floatsum of this winner takes all, might makes right selfish materialistic culture!
Find your self!
I my opinion the history of the human beliefs system have since conspired to be irrational and illogical.
Like the burning of witches and people believing the earth was flat to name just two.
We are are also never right because nature claims everything back from us, so there can only be one sort of panentheism or monotheism which also reflects to ones self Atman or being.-The true accountable self soul and conscienceless-
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Look into Atman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%80tman_%28Hi... %
Brahman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahman%5DBrahma...
Upanishads http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upanishads
Vedanta Advaita http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita_Ved
Of which are derivatives & teachings of the Vedas written in Sanskrit 1500–1000 BCE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedas
There are 4 Vedas Rig-veda, Yajur-veda, Samaveda , Atharvaveda -Sanskrit वे&#23 42; véda, "knowledge")
The Vedas are among the oldest sacred texts.
The Samhitas date to roughly 1500–1000 BCE, and the "circum-Vedic" texts, as well as the redaction of the Samhitas, date to c. 1000-500 BCE, resulting in a Vedic period, spanning the mid 2nd to mid 1st millennium BCE, spanning the Late Bronze Age and the Iron Age.
Upanishads
1. Prajnanam Brahma -Consciousness is Brahman -in the Aitareya Upanishad of the Rig-Veda.
2. Aham Brahmasmi -I am Brahman -in the Brahadaranyaka Upanishad of the yajur-Veda.
3. Tat Tvam Asi -That thou art -in Cchandogya Upanishad of the Sama-Veda.
4. Ayam Atma Brahma -The self is Brahman -in Mandukya Upanishad of the Atharva-Veda.
According to the Upanishads, we as humans have a metaphysical being called the atman, then there's the Brahman who which is the Absolute Atman or Supreme Soul or Spirit -also known as Supersoul or Oversoul- Brahman who is the eternal, unchanging, infinite, immanent, and transcendent reality which is the Divine Ground of all matter, energy, time, space, being, and everything beyond in this Universe.
The word "Brahman" is traditionally derived from the verb ((brh))(Sanskrit: to grow), and connotes greatness and infinity.
Hope this helps!
Do you want to create a GLOBAL economic DEPRESSION? What would the global economy survive without the TRILLIONS in War related spending we, USA, does each year? Until you can make PEACE MORE PROFITABLE than Wars are, they will just keep expanding as the profits do. Find a way to make Peace "profitable to stock-holders", then we all can know it, until then, the bottom-line RULES
TN Voter

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Read the book Blood Diamonds... It talks about the blacks in Africa and how they killed each other. Unspeakable acts of crime!!! You couldn't think to do what they do, but then I look at the negros who killed the young white couple for no reason... It's like it's in their blood, their dumb and can be easily defeated in a conflict, providing you have the same weapons, however these animals overtook two innocent white folks. I promise if those two whites were me and my wife the outcome would have been a lot different! When I lived in Memphis I was armed! I had to be! I was not going to allow a bunch of animals to hurt me!!! Point is this... Look at the cities that are run by blacks... Look at the nations!!! It's a mathematical certainty!!! They can't do it on their own!!! I look at union Millwrights!!! There are so few blacks because it takes brains to be one!!! Look at what trade the negros are in... If they work at all its in the laborers... Such a shame!!! Just pointing out a few obvious facts here
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Warrior welcome back, concur by the way have you visited you're pal Hairey Callahan in the Dark Shadow Ghetto nursing home I here is proudly wearing his noose tie ...lol and picking up all the old Hood rats,and your arch rival is back honey pumpkin.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)-
Well look who's back Pumpkin! It has certainly been awhile since you last grace our WPWW 5372/1212 forum. Welcome back...Enough with the pleasantries. Now I have been in direct contact with Harry Callahan who has been laying the big black pipe to Black Momma the wannabe white woman from Cali. Anyway Harry gives his regards. Now I want you to get the hell off this forum before Warrior gives you an ass whoopin do you understand, Well do you!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You like it in the poop chute big bad mama jama?
Ole Harry said big momma likes it in the poop chute and in the mouth...Do you understand black momma, Well do you....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As your so-called leaders won't talk about it either. "White thugs" "Black Democrat Politicians" bla bla bla....white people did play a role in the downfall of my City. Bottom line.
I agree with you Kallark. White people did play a role by leaving that Hell hole to the Kneegroes which ultimately caused social and economic decay. Anyway same ole dance just a different song Kallark. Blame po whitey for the all the social ills in the Kneegroe community. 5372/1212 The Rise of WPWW! join us on Facebook....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

TN Voter wrote:
Read the book Blood Diamonds... It talks about the blacks in Africa and how they killed each other. Unspeakable acts of crime!!! You couldn't think to do what they do, but then I look at the negros who killed the young white couple for no reason... It's like it's in their blood, their dumb and can be easily defeated in a conflict, providing you have the same weapons, however these animals overtook two innocent white folks. I promise if those two whites were me and my wife the outcome would have been a lot different! When I lived in Memphis I was armed! I had to be! I was not going to allow a bunch of animals to hurt me!!! Point is this... Look at the cities that are run by blacks... Look at the nations!!! It's a mathematical certainty!!! They can't do it on their own!!! I look at union Millwrights!!! There are so few blacks because it takes brains to be one!!! Look at what trade the negros are in... If they work at all its in the laborers... Such a shame!!! Just pointing out a few obvious facts here
Look at Rwanda in the 90's when the Hutu massacred the Tutsi and murdered 1 MILLION men women and children. All blacks both sides. What a shame!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Kung Foo Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Replace the word black with southerner. That's how the rest of us see you.
If all blacks were replaced by southerners there would be no crime and this would be the safest country in the WORLD! But please continue, I am fascinated by idiots!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look at Rwanda in the 90's when the Hutu massacred the Tutsi and murdered 1 MILLION men women and children. All blacks both sides. What a shame!
I say it was a good start, if you know what I mean....? 5372 WPWW 1212!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

5372! Enough said.....
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You and Chet go ahead you two love birds and finalize and validate your back door love.
I really aint got nothing against faggishness, but it really aint my bag, if you know what I mean?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yer facinated by yer sister in the tub, Clem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I am fascinated by your mammy in prison and you not knowing who your daddy is! Kno wat I be sayin Bro. Ax me nudder qwestun.......
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Another good start was the Civil War. The real soldiers from the North drove you boys off into the woods and had their way with yer women.
Sherman was a great man.
An even better man was Thomas Jefferson who laid that pipe to your great great mammy nightly! Of course after she plowed the field like the mule she was..........

“One Nation, under God”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look at Rwanda in the 90's when the Hutu massacred the Tutsi and murdered 1 MILLION men women and children. All blacks both sides. What a shame!
Those events will pale with what the Pentagon's Africa Command has in store for the entire continent over the next 30+ yrs. One experiment in a new combat dynamic we have been working on since 2008 is using OUR female soldiers to train new "indiginous" FEMALE African brigades for the use of new stategies never-before "battle-tested". By using the African's as the "lab rats" OUR troops will get a type of pre-training so OUR female military can change for future ops. This gives the Pentagon another massive "sandbox" to play in as we begin formal permanent occupations of that continent as well ...
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well look who's back Pumpkin! It has certainly been awhile since you last grace our WPWW 5372/1212 forum. Welcome back...Enough with the pleasantries. Now I have been in direct contact with Harry Callahan who has been laying the big black pipe to Black Momma the wannabe white woman from Cali. Anyway Harry gives his regards. Now I want you to get the hell off this forum before Warrior gives you an ass whoopin do you understand, Well do you!
Hey Aryanna I've been here the whole time and you and Hairey have been wearing your underwear on backwards and playing hide the salami, rump rangers or is it his black snake you love so much I bet you heard that... Lol Honk! HONK! BWWWWWWWWWA 7734/2013 you've been served a nice glass of stfu pal,by the way your a duel role troll,.....rotflmao
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You like it in the poop chute big bad mama jama?
Sometimes
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I really aint got nothing against faggishness, but it really aint my bag, if you know what I mean?
You mean you prefer to tea bag your broke back mountsineers.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes
You disgusting wigger trying to insight racial hatered. Might as well be a sorry knuckle dragging sewer rat biotch. WWWP5372
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Aryanna I've been here the whole time and you and Hairey have been wearing your underwear on backwards and playing hide the salami, rump rangers or is it his black snake you love so much I bet you heard that... Lol Honk! HONK! BWWWWWWWWWA 7734/2013 you've been served a nice glass of stfu pal,by the way your a duel role troll,.....rotflmao
I get it now, your mother had a botched abortion and your head was squeezed really tight cutting off the blood flow to your brain. They probably thought you went to the baby heavan in the sky and threw you out in the trash only to have a trash man discover that you were somewhat still alive. Then you were adopted out to gay parents and as if you didn't have enough strikes against you had to grow up in a really confused home. So now you are torn between smoking pole and not. Well just do it but pirate follow your instincts and do what your parents taught you to do. It's obvious that you attended Special Ed classes growing up. Nobody will fault a peter puffer like you, if it feels good just do it!

WWPW4Ever 5372/1212

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Hartford Forum right now

Search the Hartford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Patrick 1,084,523
Fraud 6 min stephanie 2
Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) 10 min stephanie 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 68,456
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Abdurratln 68,078
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Brian_G 305,184
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE