The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 622)

Showing posts 12,421 - 12,440 of17,747
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
favvavv

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15397
Apr 16, 2013
 
youtube.com/watch...
Pittsburgh is the crap
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15398
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call a NAACP on fire?
Answer: a firecracker! Bwaaaaaa!
HUH????

Come on, you can do better!
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15399
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Cosby is my idol,I always wanted to play fat Albert in the school play but my big mambo lips got in my way now that I'm grown up everybody thinks Im a real joke you know that!:(
Poor K-FART I have an opening in our circus play and I think you would be the perfect actor for the lead role in Little Black Mambo,it's a tale of a big fat kid that's you who rose from rags to riches Hey Hey Hey! Heybuba fat KFECAl.Bwwwwwwwwws
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15400
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>At that party she went crazy doing power shots of jack daniels straight, got so drunk she $hit in her shorts and after she passed out most of the guys there literally started pissing on her, she's nasty gross so I guess she deserved it, but I felt bad so I drug her to the barn so nobody would mess with her! I can't believe she's my topix clone.LOL. THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!
You did the right thing by dragging her off. She owes you one big time. She should be thanking you instead of mocking you. Maybe Shytsteak can put her in his stable, seems like a perfect fit for both! LMAO!
NAACP

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15401
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How long does it take a black woman to pass a turd?

Answer: 9 Months
NAACP

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15402
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What's long and hard on a l\ligger?

Answer: The Third Grade
WC Taxpayer

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15403
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are jealous of me cuz I am a real country girl and you are not. When I was a teenager, I admit that I had a few zits but the stud I was going with thought they were sexy,and he would really get worked up into a sexual frenzy and would suck them out.
Did you really $hit your pants?

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15404
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

NAACP wrote:
What's long and hard on a l\ligger?
Answer: The Third Grade
Well, I don't know about that. You may have to ask your female relatives lol!

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15405
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

NAACP wrote:
How long does it take a black woman to pass a turd?
Answer: 9 Months
You sooooo plagiarized that from a racist website! Ha!

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15406
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>Poor K-FART I have an opening in our circus play and I think you would be the perfect actor for the lead role in Little Black Mambo,it's a tale of a big fat kid that's you who rose from rags to riches Hey Hey Hey! Heybuba fat KFECAl.Bwwwwwwwwws
Nice try Insanely COWARDLY Pansy. Grow a spine and stop posting crap you and both know I didn't say.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15407
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
About me using "white people words" well, last I checked English was colorless.
English, at least proper English IS in fact colorless. The grammatical abomination falls in the absolute train-wreck that "black people speak".

Blacks for years have attempted to change words and dialects to desperately create something that is theirs, in an effort to be less American (ie "African American").

Such a desperate race of non-conformists...the language, which really is a manifestation of the laziness that seems to follow most blacks, results in the slummy ghettos and shittty lives that the black population as a whole creates for themselves.

AIGHT
ALL THAT
BABY MAMA
BABY DADDY
BENJAMINS
CRIB
DIGITS
BAPHROOM - BIRPHDAY - or any other wort where the is replaced with "PH"
AXE indtead of "ask"
JURWEE
KRUNK
PLAYA - GANGSTA - or any other lazy way of replacing the "ER" with "A"

The list goes on and on, but anyone with half a brain can see that the mutilation of the language clearly is an attempt by blacks to be different...when all played out in a conversation, its a lot more lazy speaking than it is a change of words (ie "dat b muh cuuuu", translation that is my cousin).

Blacks (as a whole) have no desire to assimilate into the society in which they live, which nearly always leads to nothing positive for the blacks.

Its like having cockroaches in Florida, you know they are there, there is not a lot you can do about them, so you learn to tolerate them, still knowing they are nothing but a huge annoyance in the grand scheme of things!

Its a choice for most blacks, and the choice they make....the lazy one!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15408
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
English, at least proper English IS in fact colorless. The grammatical abomination falls in the absolute train-wreck that "black people speak".
Blacks for years have attempted to change words and dialects to desperately create something that is theirs, in an effort to be less American (ie "African American").
Such a desperate race of non-conformists...the language, which really is a manifestation of the laziness that seems to follow most blacks, results in the slummy ghettos and shittty lives that the black population as a whole creates for themselves.
AIGHT
ALL THAT
BABY MAMA
BABY DADDY
BENJAMINS
CRIB
DIGITS
BAPHROOM - BIRPHDAY - or any other wort where the is replaced with "PH"
AXE indtead of "ask"
JURWEE
KRUNK
PLAYA - GANGSTA - or any other lazy way of replacing the "ER" with "A"
The list goes on and on, but anyone with half a brain can see that the mutilation of the language clearly is an attempt by blacks to be different...when all played out in a conversation, its a lot more lazy speaking than it is a change of words (ie "dat b muh cuuuu", translation that is my cousin).
Blacks (as a whole) have no desire to assimilate into the society in which they live, which nearly always leads to nothing positive for the blacks.
Its like having cockroaches in Florida, you know they are there, there is not a lot you can do about them, so you learn to tolerate them, still knowing they are nothing but a huge annoyance in the grand scheme of things!
Its a choice for most blacks, and the choice they make....the lazy one!
You're hilarious. You really have some kind of sick obsession with black people. It's like your day isn't complete until you say something negative or disparaging about us. Why do you insist on making yourself feel better at our expense? You're so darn ignorant it's hilarious. You said: "Blacks (as a whole) have no desire to assimilate into the society in which they live, which nearly always leads to nothing positive for the blacks." So I guess Colin Powell, Herman Cain, Deneen Borelli, Condoleeza Rice, Larry Elder, Bill Cosby, the First Family, the countless black republicans, and conservatives, and democrats CLEARLY have no desire to assimilate seeing as they are in political positions and have embraced their birthright,(American citizenship), and these black folks have no desire to assimilate?? And you wonder why I call you mentally challenged, obtuse, and RETARDED. You are so obsessed with denigrating blacks that you constantly overlook what's clear as day. You make sweeping generalizations when you have NO idea what you are talking about.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15409
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

These black people CLEARLY don't want to assimilate.....http://cache.tr ustedpartner.com/docs/library/ NationalBlackRepublicanAssocia tion2009/Black%20Republican%20 Leaders%20Today%202Feb11.pdf

They CLEARLY want nothing to do with America:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_conservati...

All of these black people talk like KingFish's "creations" Shyteak Niewhatever, and TarBaby Jones...."yo yo yo weez blak cunsuvatives...weez hatez Ameerica...weez all wantz tah be lyk Wheel Deel sayz weez iz..."

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15410
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

One of my links messed up so here it is again:
http://www.nbra.info/index.cfm... ;

Since: Apr 13

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15411
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a second...I know exactly who you are.LOL.THIS IS GREAT! Hey everyone, this chick in real lfe is 27 she's short and dumpy with pitts in her face from picking at her zits when she was younger, and a few years ago she got so drunk at her own party that she $hit her pants and all the guys were pissing on her after she passed out on the garage floor, you better watch what you're saying girl, I'm the one who drug your chubby ass into the barn so no one would mess with you! And you dare post a pic like that and say that's what you look like!LOL!
Clone, I hate to rain on your parade but I'm not that poor slob that you described here.What the hell kinda party were you at where a girl passed out and the boys pissed on her? Is one of those boys your finance?
A real country girl doesn't associate with filth like that.

Since: Apr 13

West Seneca, N.Y. 14210

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15412
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh, and a real country girl doesn't associate with vvetbacks like that greasy pervert who has the hots for any female on here. Tarbaby Jones is more his forte'.
Anonymous

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15415
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Country_Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clone, I hate to rain on your parade but I'm not that poor slob that you described here.What the hell kinda party were you at where a girl passed out and the boys pissed on her? Is one of those boys your finance?
A real country girl doesn't associate with filth like that.
you are not fooling me girl, its kind of hard when I know you! You may be able to fool these guys but I know the truth about you, what you look like, and who you associate yourself with. Everything you did and what you look like looks pretty bad when its written down doesn't it?

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15416
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo tommy,ahs dunt lak yall dissin me an my b1tch Tarnisha on dis here florim wif all yo honkey cracka jive jawin,no wat i sayin?an why da hell aint yall got me das 32 a hour gravy job at de ford truck plant?ahs dun writ a applecation de udder day ans gibbed yall as a referance but Ah aint herd nuffin since.
Thxs KingGrouper for your timely response....LOL! I always enjoy your responses...;-)
InsaneClownPosse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15417
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thxs KingOftopix for your timely response I look up to you for your words of wisdom they last a life time ..;-)
KFArT you finally realized that your pack of wild urban yufes are destroying America and the English language I am very happy to appoint you head spoke person for the save the Urban Gorilla foundation you should be very proud.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15418
Apr 17, 2013
 
Country_Girl22 wrote:
Oh, and a real country girl doesn't associate with vvetbacks like that greasy pervert who has the hots for any female on here. Tarbaby Jones is more his forte'.
WOW! So you pooped your pants and people pissed on you. That's pathetic. I almost feel sorry for you. I will say those people who pissed on you are more pathetic than you are but not by much. You are one classless bitch. You can bet I would never piss on you, not even if you were on fire!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,421 - 12,440 of17,747
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 18 at 9:37PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hartford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hartford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••